Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jun. 18, 2009  8:07 PM)Anu Wrote: See ya. Have fun! Smile
Thank you!Wink
My PC broke down a few days ago. I can barely come to the internet now. Unhappy

See you guys in a few weeks! Grin
Well hello again everyone! I'm sorry about disapearing for... I don't even remember how long Tired I know I probably missed out on a lot of things and I hope I can get back into the swing of things since I'm in summer vacation now. If some one could catch me up on some key things that would be great =) If anyone wants to yell at me for ditching, go ahead. *Braces Self*
(Jun. 29, 2009  11:48 PM)Xeno Wrote: Well hello again everyone! I'm sorry about disapearing for... I don't even remember how long Tired I know I probably missed out on a lot of things and I hope I can get back into the swing of things since I'm in summer vacation now. If some one could catch me up on some key things that would be great =) If anyone wants to yell at me for ditching, go ahead. *Braces Self*

HaHa Don't worry ... Welcome back dude! Joyful_2
Welcome back man. Smile
Thanks guys! At least I know I was kinda missed.
wow... i feel it has been monthes since i last visited this place lol.
i know you all missed me Tongue_out. well.. maybe not but i did for sure miss this site and all of you guys.
btw the new beyblade channel videos are cool.
also yaaaay tomorrow is my last day in school and i already finished studying for the exam. Smile
Welcome back pegasis! =)

"6 stars member ;)" lol
I would say that's a star for every warning, but you've gotten more than six warnings.
so how about you make them 60% so they can match Tongue_out.
lol its cuz i feel bad about me being a very old member and not having a single face. so thats just to tell i used to have six stars oneday...

Edit: thnx everyone.. Smile
lol. Welcome back Pegasis Grin
Gona be away for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and possibly Monday. No internet connection at the cottage I'm going to, apart from my phone.
I shall try and remain as un-jealous as possible that in London the Summer Smash shall be going on.
^ We'll all get burnt and then it will rain on us. XD Have fun wherever you're going. Smile
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would say that's a star for every warning, but you've gotten more than six warnings.

Lmao, that must mean he is near 100%, better be careful there Pegasis, welcome back though. Wink

And have fun Giga, shame you couldn't come to the UK smash but I guess that is the way it goes, we will meet one day though. Smile
i am being careful. and thats why i haven't got banned for a long time now Smile no more warnings!
also just to tell you... i believe my warnings does reach 100 or maybe even higher Confused
but thnx to brad on keeping me here..

oh and see ya giga Smile
I'm baaaaaaaack
Welcome back Giga! Smile
Thanks guys Grin
Since I've been on this site everyday, I think im gonna take a 3-day break. Bye-bye guys.
bye