Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Bye Espio and welcome back G. Smile
Also, as you've seen I won't be on much for awhile. I've been busy. I'll still be welcoming people and answering pm's, though.
Going abroad to trinidad+guyana for two weeks. Leaving this friday and returning August 7th.
I shall post about my experiences upon my returrn. Hopefully I don't miss much^^
(Jul. 23, 2009  4:03 AM)King Kyouya Wrote: Bye Asterick Smile Have fun in Trinidad

Asterick.
Nuff said
I mean it's written right there...
Anyway
Thanks though Kyouya ^^
Appreciate the sentiment
^Lol, I did that too until my brother corrected me....
Anyway, have fun Asterisk.
Bye, Asterick and Espio! Hope you have fun and come back soon.
^
AGAIN D:
Gah. Due to an error in communication, i didn't know that we're leaving sunday and just going to the terminal to drop off family tonight
(Jul. 23, 2009  3:52 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Going abroad to trinidad+guyana for two weeks. Leaving this friday and returning August 7th.
I shall post about my experiences upon my returrn. Hopefully I don't miss much^^

You come back on my birthday :3

Im going to espanol so I wont be here for 14 days. Smile Bye Bye! (Im going in a few hours)
Yeah, i figured.
I'm returning to canada, just for you driger ;D
appreciate it.
back Grin any one noticed i havnt been here for about 6 days?
am not sure for how long since am constantly moving between cities and hotels and castles.
am still in spain, currently in marbella.
we traveled by car alot during this vacation! we have been to madrid,malaga,toledo,granada,moncur,marbaya and alot more smaller cities.
(Jul. 29, 2009  10:28 PM)pegasis Wrote: back Grin any one noticed i havnt been here for about 6 days?

I thought it seemed a bit more coherent around here, lately.
thnx for the compliment Grin
well.. atleast i have my marks on the site Tongue_out
Going away for awhile.
See you soon Aftermath!
See you, Aftermath. Smile
Just to let everyone know I'm still alive, although most of you probably didn't notice my absence. But, I'm back Smile
(Jul. 30, 2009  2:47 AM)Aftermath Wrote: Going away for awhile.

Peace man, hope everything works out well Smile
I wont be on as much anymore so Im gonna fall pretty behind in everything because the first day of school is tomorrow.
Goodluck with school Jsc. Grin
Going to be in Montreal till Thursday visiting MEGA Brands. Will probably be able to get on a bit from the hotel, though. Smile