Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Feb. 12, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It's been more than a week since he's not posted. I just miss him tbh, to he's cool. He was the only person on WBO who was on like 24/7.

I expect him to be on because he used to be on more than 1/2 of the whole day.

Very saddening, I wonder where he's gone, I hope he doesn't leave without an explanation.
24/7 indeed, something just feels missing. Unhappy

(Feb. 12, 2021  1:46 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: EarthHelios Did you leave the WBO? Unhappy(

What if he got his memories washed away

or vanished into thin air

I agree with both of you guya. Something feels missing

(Feb. 12, 2021  1:53 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: he could be on vacation or spending time with his family or into a new videogame like a normal person. yall acting like he got abducted by an alien. jeez.

(Feb. 12, 2021  2:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I think we should just calm down. We all have lives outside WBO too ya know.

We are just stating that fact that we miss him and we want him back, not raging of something. It's just that I liked talking to him. His disppearance is very sudden and hasn't been on for more than a week
I've Kinda lost interest in beyblade for now. I guess im leaving Unhappy might come back for a big event or something. Ty everyone Smile
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I think we should just calm down. We all have lives outside WBO too ya know.

earthhelios is on 24/7 tho

EarthHelios i miss you bro Unhappy
You know, whining isnt gonna make him come back so just stop.
(Feb. 18, 2021  2:42 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: You know, whining isnt gonna make him come back so just stop.

Yes, but quoting EarthHelios will...
(BTW I'm just joking lol)
kai edits

I don't feel like staying without EarthHelios, Kai edits, etc. I lost basically all my good friends.
(Feb. 18, 2021  2:51 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: kai edits

I don't feel like staying without EarthHelios, Kai edits, etc. I lost basically all my good friends.

Kai edits has been temp-banned. Thats why he hasn't online in a while.
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:01 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  2:51 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: kai edits

Kai edits has been temp-banned. Thats why he hasn't online in a while.

I feel like we need Helios here. Globe/Earth Helios
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:07 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:01 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Kai edits has been temp-banned. Thats why he hasn't online in a while.

I feel like we need Helios here. Globe/Earth Helios

What if EarthHelios got temp-banned
c'mon guys, we shouldn't be in full panic mode just because EarthHelios hasn't been on in like 1 or 2 weeks. he's prob gonna come back so we all need to chill.
I mean think about it, his last post says "Deleted Post"
God, whining and begging for EarthHelios and kai edits to come back is not gonna make them do so. What about that is so hard to understand. Helios will come back when he wants to and kai will probably come back when his temp ban is over. Just stop it, its getting annoying.

God I hate humanity sometimes..
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: God, whining and begging for EarthHelios and kai edits to come back is not gonna make them do so. What about that is so hard to understand. Helios will come back when he wants to and kai will probably come back when his temp ban is over. Just stop it, its getting annoying.

Kai edits is not temp banned from what I can tell. He just doesn’t want to come back.
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: God, whining and begging for EarthHelios and kai edits to come back is not gonna make them do so. What about that is so hard to understand. Helios will come back when he wants to and kai will probably come back when his temp ban is over. Just stop it, its getting annoying.

Kai edits is not temp banned from what I can tell. He just doesn’t want to come back.

He is tempbanned, he’s said it himself in PMs and in his bio before.
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Kai edits is not temp banned from what I can tell. He just doesn’t want to come back.

He is tempbanned, he’s said it himself in PMs and in his bio before.

Is he now? I still think he wouldn’t come back if it was over.
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He is tempbanned, he’s said it himself in PMs and in his bio before.

Is he now? I still think he wouldn’t come back if it was over.

He has rather high percentage from the past, the tempban was 3 months total. Late March/Early April will be the end.
Hey guys! I decided to pop in. I just uploaded a new video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh0pWLfRaSY

It's just a thoughts video into thinking about returning to Beyblade. It's been 3 years but I wanted to go in and see how everyone's doing! I miss you guys so much Unhappy
(Feb. 18, 2021  12:49 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Hey guys! I decided to pop in. I just uploaded a new video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh0pWLfRaSY

It's just a thoughts video into thinking about returning to Beyblade. It's been 3 years but I wanted to go in and see how everyone's doing! I miss you guys so much Unhappy

Welcome back!
(Feb. 18, 2021  12:59 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  12:49 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Hey guys! I decided to pop in. I just uploaded a new video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh0pWLfRaSY

Welcome back!

Thank you so much!
Hey guys so I just wanted to announce that I'm coming back to the WBO! I haven't been insanely active as I used to be, so I will try to stay on threads as long as I can. I guess I gotta move on about Helios. :C, but anyway, yay!!
(Feb. 18, 2021  5:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is he now? I still think he wouldn’t come back if it was over.

He has rather high percentage from the past, the tempban was 3 months total. Late March/Early April will be the end.

Nooooooo 3 months without EarrthHelios

:c
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:42 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  5:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He has rather high percentage from the past, the tempban was 3 months total. Late March/Early April will be the end.

Read the context. It was referring to kai edits
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:42 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  5:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He has rather high percentage from the past, the tempban was 3 months total. Late March/Early April will be the end.

theyre talking about kai edits
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:42 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Nooooooo 3 months without EarrthHelios

Read the context. It was referring to kai edits

Oh wait I'm dumb lol

But still aww no Kai Edits :c