Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Dec. 16, 2020  8:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am leaving wbo forever goodbye.
And goodbye my life.
I might post my last chapter of my fanfic before I die from my depression.

Stay alive for your friends and if not them do it for Maiden
(Dec. 16, 2020  10:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  8:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am leaving wbo forever goodbye.
And goodbye my life.
I might post my last chapter of my fanfic before I die from my depression.

Stay alive for your friends and if not them do it for Maiden
Maiden is dead like shun kurenai
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:23 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  10:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Stay alive for your friends and if not them do it for Maiden
Maiden is dead like shun kurenai

But wasn’t shun immortal?
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: Maiden is dead like shun kurenai

But wasn’t shun immortal?
No she was not.
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:28 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But wasn’t shun immortal?
No she was not.

You should still live. You have no reason to die.
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: No she was not.

You should still live. You have no reason to die.
I have alot of reasons I want to die
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:57 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You should still live. You have no reason to die.
I have alot of reasons I want to die
But you can overcome it, find some positive things in life, people your grateful for it can be small things but can still make you happy.
I dont know what happened in the last hour but I think I might leave if it keeps up
Tbh, all of toxicity recently just makes me wanna leave for a while.
I don't know why but every time something spans out of control it cant be handled in any way
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don't know why but every time something spans out of control it cant be handled in any way

Just gotta stop replying to them
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:06 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don't know why but every time something spans out of control it cant be handled in any way

Just gotta stop replying to them

And also the oh yeah Imma report this thread phase
(Dec. 27, 2020  2:15 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: IM BACK HIIII

Hey dude
Due to coming school year. I will be semi-active and online due to me starting school soon. Plus I live in asia so my timezone and yours means that the only time I'm free to chat is like 2 a.m. in the morning for you guys.

P. S. I will try to get discord so I can still chat with members of WBO Wink
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:08 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Aight I'ma head Out
Bye!

Enjoy you’re leave.
I’m gonna be stepping away from the site for awhile. I’m not leaving or anything, it’s just some important stuff to do. I will back for awhile...gotta go do this homework assignment of what I acknowledged the stuff in this alongside with Digimon and have to understand it’s all a work of fiction and that it’s not real. I will be back to let you guys know that I’m approved to do Beyblade and to watch the anime and read the manga series of Beyblade. Until then, I’ll be going offline now to do the homework assignment as well with spending time with my parents, family and stuff. Try not to say bad stuff about me while I’m gone and away.

I will attempt to start a thread that I’m now approval for doing Beyblade anime and manga so the entire community don’t be traumatized that I was not allowed to do it after founded out last week ago. Then I’ll make everyone happy that my parents can allow me to do Beyblade, as well will be added with Pokémon and Digimon, combining to my boots I love so much.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:32 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: I’m gonna be stepping away from the site for awhile. I’m not leaving or anything, it’s just some important stuff to do. I will back for awhile...gotta go do this homework assignment of what I acknowledged the stuff in this alongside with Digimon and have to understand it’s all a work of fiction and that it’s not real. I will be back to let you guys know that I’m approved to do Beyblade and to watch the anime and read the manga series of Beyblade. Until then, I’ll be going offline now to do the homework assignment as well with spending time with my parents, family and stuff. Try not to say bad stuff about me while I’m gone and away.

Good luck! Hope you return soon.
There's already a going away/coming back thread, but good luck.
Good luck for you
I really hope you come back soon and that your parents allow you to play/watch beyblade
Good luck and come back soon!
As mentioned above, please keep topics like these in the Going Away/Coming Back thread (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Going-A...pid1710026)
Best of luck to you though
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:32 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: I’m gonna be stepping away from the site for awhile. I’m not leaving or anything, it’s just some important stuff to do. I will back for awhile...gotta go do this homework assignment of what I acknowledged the stuff in this alongside with Digimon and have to understand it’s all a work of fiction and that it’s not real. I will be back to let you guys know that I’m approved to do Beyblade and to watch the anime and read the manga series of Beyblade. Until then, I’ll be going offline now to do the homework assignment as well with spending time with my parents, family and stuff. Try not to say bad stuff about me while I’m gone and away.

I will attempt to start a thread that I’m now approval for doing Beyblade anime and manga so the entire community don’t be traumatized that I was not allowed to do it after founded out last week ago. Then I’ll make everyone happy that my parents can allow me to do Beyblade, as well will be added with Pokémon and Digimon, combining to my boots I love so much.

Hope you return soon! Good luck!