Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Gonna take a break for a little bit.
(Feb. 05, 2016  9:06 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Gonna take a break for a little bit.

Aww.. Unhappy

I thought you were a great contributor, but people do need breaks. I hope to see you back soon! Smile
Yo Spring Break is right around the corner, at least come back then hah.
I've gotten a bit sick. My break might be a lot longer than expected.
I was not online from past 3days because I had to go somewhere for an urjent work. I am back nowSmile
welcome back! Vikram
So yeah if you haven't noticed the red icon, then yeah I won't be here as often, for the reason I put and also because I have a University Art portfolio to prepare, I won't be gone too long and I'll still check around.
I guess I'm kind of back. I'm trying to check in every once in awhile.
(Feb. 10, 2016  9:04 PM)Dual Wrote: I guess I'm kind of back. I'm trying to check in every once in awhile.

Yes!!

So happy you're back man.
(Feb. 10, 2016  3:51 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: So yeah if you haven't noticed the red icon, then yeah I won't be here as often, for the reason I put and also because I have a University Art portfolio to prepare, I won't be gone too long and I'll still check around.

Good luck with everything!

(Feb. 10, 2016  9:04 PM)Dual Wrote: I guess I'm kind of back. I'm trying to check in every once in awhile.

Welcome back Smile
I've been less active for the past few days and probably will continue to be for the next few, too. The reason: I'm moving! + a bunch of other IRL stuff. Looking forward to finally getting the chance to play with the new stuff and chatting about it with y'all. Smile
Hey guys. You probably noticed Ive become less and less active. Well the reason is Ive been extremely busy with trying to get into Etobicoke School Of The Arts and I have a job now.

Recently I got an email saying that I was accepted into ESA so my life is probably gonna be alot more hectic.

I don't really know if I'll be gone for a short period or a extremely long time, but fret not I'll pop in and say hello maybe even come to a couple tournaments once in a while.

I know I say Im leaving like once every 3 months or so but this is for real. I also know that im probably not gonna be missed I haven't really contributed a lot to the community.

I want you all to know that you all have made such a big impact on my life (as well as my bank account). You guys have improved me and Pushed me to be the best I can be, I cant even express my gratitude enough.

But yee. This is Classik,Spectral,Deimos,Ryujin etc Signing off (Maybe forever.)
(Feb. 23, 2016  8:00 PM)Classik Wrote: Hey guys. You probably noticed Ive become less and less active. Well the reason is Ive been extremely busy with trying to get into Etobicoke School Of The Arts and I have a job now.

Recently I got an email saying that I was accepted into ESA so my life is probably gonna be alot more hectic.

I don't really know if I'll be gone for a short period or a extremely long time, but fret not I'll pop in and say hello maybe even come to a couple tournaments once in a while.

I know I say Im leaving like once every 3 months or so but this is for real. I also know that im probably not gonna be missed I haven't really contributed a lot to the community.

I want you all to know that you all have made such a big impact on my life (as well as my bank account). You guys have improved me and Pushed me to be the best I can be, I cant even express my gratitude enough.

But yee. This is Classik,Spectral,Deimos,Ryujin etc Signing off (Maybe forever.)

Wow. I don´t know much about that school, but from what I´ve read it seems to be a real honor to be accepted, so congrats!
Oh and you definitely will be missed, because you were an important part of the community. I feel really bad seeing you quit maybe forever, but since it may be the best for you to focus on your new school and the big chance you got now, I send you my best wishes for a probably awesome future.
I really hope see you arround here again someday in the future, but until then: Take care! Smile
In my five years on this site, I've never posted in this thread to say I'm "Going Away..." But since Star City Assault, I've been totally occupied with my school's upcoming talent show planning, exams, my job shadowing, and several school clubs. Since none of that looks like it's gonna lighten up till sometime after about mid-April, I think I'm gonna be pretty much out of the loop on all things Beyblade till then.

If, for some reason, anybody ever needs to get in touch with me, I check my email regularly, and I'll try to still respond to PMs when I can.

so till then, keep it real wibbo Unsmith
(Feb. 23, 2016  8:00 PM)Classik Wrote: I know I say Im leaving like once every 3 months or so but this is for real. I also know that im probably not gonna be missed I haven't really contributed a lot to the community.

Just seeing this now and I want to say you'll definitely be missed if you don't make it out to any tournaments ever again! It already feels like it's been a long time.

In any case, good luck with everything going on in your life! Hope to see you around. Smile
(Mar. 03, 2016  12:40 AM)Angry Face Wrote: In my five years on this site, I've never posted in this thread to say I'm "Going Away..." But since Star City Assault, I've been totally occupied with my school's upcoming talent show planning, exams, my job shadowing, and several school clubs. Since none of that looks like it's gonna lighten up till sometime after about mid-April, I think I'm gonna be pretty much out of the loop on all things Beyblade till then.

If, for some reason, anybody ever needs to get in touch with me, I check my email regularly, and I'll try to still respond to PMs when I can.

Yo I saw this earlier this week but could not reply immediately. Good luck with those things and we hope to see you back regularly here soon!
(Mar. 03, 2016  12:40 AM)Angry Face Wrote: In my five years on this site, I've never posted in this thread to say I'm "Going Away..." But since Star City Assault, I've been totally occupied with my school's upcoming talent show planning, exams, my job shadowing, and several school clubs. Since none of that looks like it's gonna lighten up till sometime after about mid-April, I think I'm gonna be pretty much out of the loop on all things Beyblade till then.

Good luck with your stuff, Angry! Smile See you again in April!
(Mar. 03, 2016  12:40 AM)Angry Face Wrote: keep it real wibbo Unsmith

it is and always has been wubo Serious

Best of luck with everything Angry!
(Mar. 06, 2016  6:00 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2016  12:40 AM)Angry Face Wrote: keep it real wibbo Unsmith

it is and always has been wubo Serious

Best of luck with everything Angry!

Good luck from me too Angry faces.

btw i think he is more well known as Face then Angry [or both]

Angry Face's Spoiler (Click to View)
Hope you come back soon man! Your definitely one of my favorite members on the site!
i was gone for most of the day today, idk if anyone else was
Guys we need to refrain from posting slightly irrelevant posts about leaving. Being gone for "most of the day" shouldn't really warrant you posting here, this thread should be left for notable vacations or for those completely quitting the game.
(Mar. 10, 2016  12:53 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: i was gone for most of the day today, idk if anyone else was

hey glad to see ur back man same same

also its pronounced wubio wtf
welcome back WBO!!!

it's not typo. i was saying welcome back to site itself as WBO was on maintenacne.

(Mar. 10, 2016  1:07 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Guys we need to refrain from posting slightly irrelevant posts about leaving. Being gone for "most of the day" shouldn't really warrant you posting here, this thread should be left for notable vacations or for those completely quitting the game.

I´m pretty sure the reason, why he posted this wasn´t to tell that he didn´t visit the site for one day, but rather to ask, if anybody else wasn´t able to browse the site for almost a whole day because of maintenance...

So yeah, the site was down for quite some time. Mitsu posted about it on facebook.

Edit: Alright, beaten... XD