Going Away/Coming Back Topic

So Ive been away from the WBO for roughly a month due to work and remodeling at the home. My hours from work changed drastically so It took a little while for me to be adjusted. But know I am back. Have I missed anything major?
@[Asthon Pinto] left wbo.
(Nov. 24, 2015  5:28 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: @[Asthon Pinto] left wbo.

Is this true or...?
(Nov. 24, 2015  8:59 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote:

Is this true or...?

Not really. Actually, ashton pinto reported his post but I think it is up to him to refute that statement since I have no idea why CHEHEN-FIREFIRE would have posted that.
So wait; did Ashton Pinto leave or not? These last few posts confuse me??
(Nov. 24, 2015  9:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2015  8:59 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote:

Is this true or...?

Not really. Actually, ashton pinto reported his post but I think it is up to him to refute that statement since I have no idea why CHEHEN-FIREFIRE would have posted that.
Sorry, but what post? I've been active since it's Thanksgiving :\.
Ok he may said this in anger against beyblade scammers in India (few guys stole his Bey and some fraud him) he is still active but his account is set on away
*walks in*

I guess I'll be around here for the rest of December.Mainly for the scavenger hunt(there is one,right?)
I've been really busy between school and work. The semester is ending in a week, I'll be more active after that point. I've never been so busy in my life.
(Nov. 27, 2015  5:43 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2015  9:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2015  8:59 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Is this true or...?

Sorry, but what post? I've been active since it's Thanksgiving :\.

He's been scammed by a guy but in the end the Wbo India community protested and helped him get his beys back
Don't worry he's still into it
I would be less active for few weeks because of my formative assessments 3. I would be active in few weeks.
(Dec. 04, 2015  4:14 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I would be less active for few weeks because of my formative assessments 3. I would be active in few weeks.

Good luck on your tests.
I'm back from Japan! If you've PMed me over the past couple weeks and I haven't responded yet, please give me a little more time. Smile
(Dec. 07, 2015  9:20 PM)Kei Wrote: I'm back from Japan! If you've PMed me over the past couple weeks and I haven't responded yet, please give me a little more time. Smile

Yeah nice! XD Hope you enjoyed it. How about some photos? Tongue_out_wink
(Nov. 18, 2015  9:27 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2015  1:52 PM)Hato Wrote: plz get hato a horosood or defense and stamina custom set plz & thx Unsmith

k

Did you get Hato either one of those? DJ - Yeah!

But seriously; glad you are back, hope you had fun and happy you made it back safely! Smile

(Dec. 07, 2015  9:20 PM)Kei Wrote: I'm back from Japan! If you've PMed me over the past couple weeks and I haven't responded yet, please give me a little more time. Smile

Hey, welcome back dude. Smile

Super excited to seeing your trip report!
Had I known you guys would be interested in a report, hah. All I wanted to do was to avoid flaunting it in anyone's face.
(Dec. 07, 2015  11:00 PM)Hato Wrote: Did you get Hato either one of those? DJ - Yeah!

But seriously; glad you are back, hope you had fun and happy you made it back safely! Smile

Yes! You'll have to get it at the next tournament, though. Smile I bought so much other stuff that I didn't have much room to buy a ton of Beyblades and keep them NIB, but I have a couple each of B-20, B-21, and B-22.

(Dec. 08, 2015  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Had I known you guys would be interested in a report, hah. All I wanted to do was to avoid flaunting it in anyone's face.

Haha, I think they just mean my experiences at Beyblade tournaments.
I wanna hear about the concerts, too! But yes.
Hey guys, I'm back... but for one reason only (I'm going to start a new Beyblade fan series soon)
(Dec. 11, 2015  6:05 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Hey guys, I'm back... but for one reason only (I'm going to start a new Beyblade fan series soon)

WB momopp :p
Welcome back! Look forward to seeing it Smile
Hey! Welcome back Momohimi!