Going Away/Coming Back Topic

That's sad. Where I live we've been having loads of storms. I woke up this morning to see a tree near my garden. I hope things get better. Things here look like it might turn out the same. Hope they're back for Christmas.
(Dec. 23, 2013  3:15 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: I just noticed, the last thing I said was "I'm leaving." Things have changed I love limited and I'm here to stay FOREVER! Unless limited goes, haha.

Welcome back!!

Yesterday, it was nearly a flood warning because of all the rain. No falling trees, but it was bad.
Welcome back galaxy blade Joyful_3! Bye again ryukiba Unhappy
(Dec. 23, 2013  1:11 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: Welp, a quarter of a million homes in and around Toronto are without power. I still have the occasional electricity but nothing is guaranteed so if you don't see some of the Toronto area members online, it is probably because of the ice storm.

More here; http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ice-storm-knoc...-1.1604338

I love Canadian weather.
Did your power come back? Mines came back yesterday! Grin
Hey guy, I know I haven't been on recently and my presents on here may seem non-existent, however I have been checking back here every once in a while. Unfortunately, due to personal reasons, I won't really be active on this site for a while, but I am sure I will be back once certain issues are resolved.
see-you later to all those friends I have made during my time here.
Well this is extremely surprising. I'm sad that I never got to meet you, because you were a real nice friend to me. I hope you come back soon ;(
(Dec. 26, 2013  8:29 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Well this is extremely surprising. I'm sad that I never got to meet you, because you were a real nice friend to me. I hope you come back soon ;(
Thanks man, you are a very nice friend as well. Like I said I will be back, the gap is time xD I'm honestly not sure when that will be, but I do know I will be back- mostly because of all the nice people like you. that goes to all the members that make this site so pleasant.
It's better that you leave because if you don't leave now, later on like maybe a month or so, those personal reasons will get bigger and you'll get more depressed, and eventually quit this site forever, so I give you good luck and hope you deal with those problems as much as you can. So, see you later Smile
Right, well, I'm not gonna be online much. I've been having problems. I hope to keep active 'till the Anniversary is over. I'm not quitting, just have some things' to take care of. So, yeah. Bye everyone, haha.
Uh, hey.
I feel bad, because I haven't really said anything in a year, but I just wanted to really give a proper hello/sort of goodbye. I haven't played with Beyblades in a few years now, and the likelihood I'll pick them up again is rather slim. That doesn't mean I won't be on this site here and there - I'd love to hear from you guys and see how everyone's doing - but I probably won't ever be back up to the point where I was posting almost 15 times a day. I'll be around if you guys want to PM me and catch up, and I'd love to see how you're all doing. Otherwise, I'll float around a little, but won't be online for a terribly big chunk of time.

Anyway, case and point: Good to at least post again, and sorry for not being able to be around as much. Please, PM me and let me know how you've been. Happy holidays, everyone!

-Sparta

EDIT: Of course, I'll pop back in here and there to edit some stories Tongue_out I should clarify, as is my bad: I'm not really "leaving," but rather, letting everyone now that I still won't be around as much and apologizing for not having said anything last time I left.
(Dec. 30, 2013  8:15 PM)Sparta Wrote: Uh, hey.
I feel bad, because I haven't really said anything in a year, but I just wanted to really give a proper hello/sort of goodbye. I haven't played with Beyblades in a few years now, and the likelihood I'll pick them up again is rather slim. That doesn't mean I won't be on this site here and there - I'd love to hear from you guys and see how everyone's doing - but I probably won't ever be back up to the point where I was posting almost 15 times a day. I'll be around if you guys want to PM me and catch up, and I'd love to see how you're all doing. Otherwise, I'll float around a little, but won't be online for a terribly big chunk of time.

Anyway, case and point: Good to at least post again, and sorry for not being able to be around as much. Please, PM me and let me know how you've been. Happy holidays, everyone!

-Sparta
Goodbye, Sparta! Crying
guys im back lelz my name was brrrr i accidentally changed it to uno. no i don't want be uno lelz
wat is going on here pls tell
(Jan. 01, 2014  11:14 AM)uno Wrote: guys im back lelz my name was brrrr i accidentally changed it to uno. no i don't want be uno lelz
you missed a little cool stuff, but we still have brad day/ fifth anniversary celebration !
(Jan. 01, 2014  11:22 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2014  11:14 AM)uno Wrote: guys im back lelz my name was brrrr i accidentally changed it to uno. no i don't want be uno lelz
you missed a little cool stuff, but we still have brad day/ fifth anniversary celebration !
oh thank u man for infarming me.
thnx
You could technically say that I'm back? Although honestly I was never really away, just logged in maybe once a day out of habit. However, I've officially finished high school and I have months off before university starts so I guess I'll be here more often.

I don't know much new about Beyblade these days or the goings on/new products and things of that nature. In fact I have no idea what Shogun Steel is or what has happened to the meta. Maybe if I have time later I will check it out though, but I can't exactly contribute to discussions so I will just stick around and continue to "moderate", lols.
Yayz! You should check this thread for the BB-10 Tier List, and this thread for the developmental Zero-G Tier List, and this thread for the Limited Format developmental Tier List, and finally this thread to find out what the heck Shogun Steel is Tongue_out
(Jan. 01, 2014  11:33 AM)blah Wrote: You could technically say that I'm back? Although honestly I was never really away, just logged in maybe once a day out of habit. However, I've officially finished high school and I have months off before university starts so I guess I'll be here more often.

I don't know much new about Beyblade these days or the goings on/new products and things of that nature. In fact I have no idea what Shogun Steel is or what has happened to the meta. Maybe if I have time later I will check it out though, but I can't exactly contribute to discussions so I will just stick around and continue to "moderate", lols.

Well you could always just come play (or if you don't still have your stuff, chat) about Limited, most of it is still pretty centred around the way the game was when/before you stopped paying attention, if I remember when that was correctly.
Few extra things in there of course, ingulit's primer and the banlist in the limited subforum cover what the format is, and on the off chance you're interested I could always fill you in on relevant newer stuff in the format/trends that are different (mostly just spin stealers being all over the place now).

Either way though, I'm sure the extra help moderating will be very much appreciated. And of course, I'm very glad to see you "back" or whatever you want to call it, even if it's only for a little while Smile

@Shining God MS: I'm preeeetty sure blah knows his way around the forums Wink
(Jan. 01, 2014  1:39 PM)th!nk Wrote: Well you could always just come play (or if you don't still have your stuff, chat) about Limited, most of it is still pretty centred around the way the game was when/before you stopped paying attention, if I remember when that was correctly.
Few extra things in there of course, ingulit's primer and the banlist in the limited subforum cover what the format is, and on the off chance you're interested I could always fill you in on relevant newer stuff in the format/trends that are different (mostly just spin stealers being all over the place now).

Either way though, I'm sure the extra help moderating will be very much appreciated. And of course, I'm very glad to see you "back" or whatever you want to call it, haha.

I still have all my MFB stuff, surprisingly up to Phantom Orion and stuff.
However, I have a fading interest in Beyblade, especially competitive and battling but I'm still interested in collecting and just looking at older beys haha (even if I won't buy like I used to).
Limited seems like what I used to play but the spark for the game just isn't there anymore Unhappy

But in general these forums seem quiet nowadays, even with 85000+ members. And most Australian players seen on here are far and few. Is it because of the new series of beyblades not being as popular? Or just Beyblade dying in general?
Oh, fair enough then. Limited sparked a few people into picking it back up (heck, I lost most of my interest in MFB back at the start of zero g, but as soon as I started work on limited I remembered what made me like MFB so much when I first started playing it), so figured it was worth mentioning anyhow haha.

Well, there hasn't been a new release from Takara for a year now - they are still doing events (most notably there was a big one recently to promote the new videogames), so beyblade isn't dead, but the lack of new releases means it may as well be in terms of our numbers. Personally I'm not too bothered by it, much easier to keep track of everything and everyone, but for competitive players it is a pretty bad situation - we're hoping hasbro might release the couple of thus far unreleased beyblades from the last few episodes of Zero G (which weren't aired in Japan), so there's still that, but yeah, in my opinion that lack of new products is the main cause rather than Zero G failing (you'd have to ask Kai-V about how Zero-G did, really, I didn't pay too much attention as I was off playing plastics).

As for Australia, Hasbro stopped releasing beyblade here after the maximum series and beywheelz (which from what I can tell from store stocks did not catch on here at all - perhaps that was part of why they didn't give us metal fury), so that's definitely hurt our ability to get new members for tournaments and combined with the usual waning interest as the series progressed numbers have dropped for us pretty sharply.
I'm going to try to get something together in Perth in Limited Format, see if I can tap into some nostalgia to get Perth together one more time, but we had a tough time getting enough members when beyblade was at its peak so I'm not getting my hopes up.
Still, if I recall correctly Omega may have managed to pull enough people together for a tournament or two this year in Melbourne (at the very least, there were definitely attempts at making something happen over there) so even Australia isn't completely dead.
We did get the Destroyer Dome and VariAres dome set pack, but that was all of Metal Fury. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 01, 2014  2:10 PM)Cannon Wrote: We did get the Destroyer Dome and VariAres dome set pack, but that was all of Metal Fury. Pinching_eyes_2

Oh, right, I forgot about that. The destroyer dome stuff was really more a promotion of BeyWheelz I think, like a transitory product between the two lines, which is why it got a release here. That said, that means I'm probably wrong about beywheelz not catching on being the cause, I figured seeing as we had them in stock they were before metal fury, but I guess not haha.
Eh... Beyblade is in a little bit of a downhill slope ATM.

We're only getting upwards of like 14 people per tournament now.

We should all just go on a massive promo campaign in the spring. XD Time to load up on promo cards and hit the neighborhood! Of course, if Takara Tomy released something soon that would be awesome too. Tongue_out
Not one link to my topic when talking about Beyblade's state right now ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...t-in-Japan