Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Sorry to see Tri and Thunder Dome leaving, you will be missed.

Just came back from the event, I am tired as hell but have a ton of schoolwork to catch up on so I am awake right now. I got second place in Geek Speek, and did well in my other events (despite having so much bad luck with my glider that I eventually ended up keeping the vertical stab together with chewing gum).

So I'm back once more.
(Jan. 20, 2013  7:04 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So I'm leaving for a little bit. My bey spirit isn't as bright as it use to be. I've been getting more, bigger assignments in school that I would like to focus on than some spinning tops. I'll return sometime before Beyblade Colosseum, but I won't be on much. Maybe colosseum will make my bey spirit shine. So for the moment (And maybe forever) bye WBO.
No! Well, I hope you're leave is short, as you will be missed, I enjoyed the conversations we had over pms about TMNT, Zankye, and such, hah. I hope you come back soon.
Edit: Welcome back Ga!
I am actually crying right now because so much people are leaving
im back from a long break from bey blade wont be posting as much but you know its good to be back
hi im pegasus barron but call me pegasus im new and i m the owner of galaxy pegasus!
That would belong in a thread you create in this forum, not in this topic. This topic is for members who are leaving or are coming back after a period of absence.
It seems the family problems gave died down which really makes me want to get back on here. So I guess I'm back. I might not be posting AS much, though.

Also, my posts will be primarily beyblade and once in a while the Pictures of Yourself thread XD. JK, I'll post in a bunch of places.
Between school work and a an epic new game I am addicted to, I won't have as much time to be on here. So you won't see much of my posts around the forums as much any more. Don't worry, I'll still be on, participate in Design a Beyblade contests, and host unofficial contests in the YC forum (yay!). So see you guys for a little while then!
I hope this isn't permanent ...

See you later then?
So, I'm off on a holiday to a little island off the coast called Rottnest (based on the Dutch for Rats Nest - somehow they mistook the adorable quokkas for rats!) It's a nice little place with lovely beaches, nice weather, almost no cars, fresh sea air and pleasant wildlife (well, for Australian wildlife, anyway, and you shouldn't go off the paths etc). It's probably my favorite place on earth, though being unable to take pets (it's mostly nature reserve) is a shame - I already miss my dog terribly. There is mobile internet so I will still be online sometimes probably (gotta judge that singing competition and finish the flash article) but I'll be trying to avoid the internet as much as possible. I'll be gone for around 10 days. Given how inactive I am, most won't notice anyway, but I figured I'd post in case anyone who frequents the threads I haunt noticed. :p

Off to swim, relax and hopefully not find any decapitated heads washed up on the shore like that girl did recently, haha.
If anyone cares I'm back. My big projects are done and my grades are still good as always. I'm also getting some of my interest into Beyblade back.
I guess, its time up for me.Beyblade is becoming a addiction.Yes, I might come back by April or May for some time.My beys are also for sale.

I thank the WBO,Mods and mostly the Indian community.Grin

I also thank my team NIGHTMARES, really its been awesome to be a part of it.Not to forget I'll keep visiting the website, Nightmares has encouraged me,helped mein every possible thing..SO PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE DOWN THE TEAM NIGHTMARES.I was in this organisation for beyblade and Nightmares.

I really loved the hobby Beyblade.So,Beybye.
Hm, you barely posted on this site besides a few times in your team topic in the last few months ... I do not see how that is an addiction ...
(Jan. 28, 2013  6:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, you barely posted on this site besides a few times in your team topic in the last few months ... I do not see how that is an addiction ...

I think he meant beyblade in general(outside the site, etc.), since he didn't really specify, I think that we can assume that.

Anyway; goodbye Bash!
(Jan. 28, 2013  8:20 PM)Luck Wrote: I think he meant beyblade in general(outside the site, etc.), since he didn't really specify, I think that we can assume that.

Anyway; goodbye Bash!

You would think that if it had really reached the stage of an addiction, it would show on the biggest Beyblade community on the planet ...
I think it’s my time to leave. A new hobby has taken my interest. I may sell my beyblades, I’m not particularly sure atm. My defining feeling about this place has been frustration at the general limitations about this place. The limits of beywiki. The lack of caring people. One thing that’s disappointed me is the amount of important members who have left in recent years. Also the excessive prices of some plastic beyblades. Never really understood why so many obsess over black Dranzer. The main thing that annoys me is the stupid way some members act. And the arrogance. I won’t name anyone but I hope they know who they are. Clearly I’m far from perfect. I’m quite to anger and probably too hostile to some or all really. And quite rude too. I may be back but atm I hope not.
To be honest with you, this seems like an impulsive decision. This is a cool community, and if some people 'act stupid', then we are all here to make them adopt the better way, make them learn the right things about Beyblade. Even if I encounter countless stupid drivers on the road which slightly frustrate me, I come back home and relax, never should you hold grudges for too long over short frustrations.

Prices of anything are frustrating ... And yet, once in a while, you can get a good deal.

As for Beywiki, of course it has limits because we have standards, but your drafts are not that complete and for some reason your sentences sometimes are lacking words, plus you do not help that much on other drafts either ...

Your presence is overall appreciated, and you definitely have great knowledge, so it is just a matter of working together to change situations if you think there are so many issues, but you should not leave out of thinking that it is impossible to correct things.
Not really. My feelings have built up over a long time so i'd say it's exactly the opposite. I'm not leaving because of my frustrations. I have endured them for a long time and would still be willing to if my interest were still here. However it is not. I'm aware that most of these would be hard to change and I hold no grudge that beywiki has limits.
(Feb. 01, 2013  1:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2013  8:20 PM)Luck Wrote: I think he meant beyblade in general(outside the site, etc.), since he didn't really specify, I think that we can assume that.

Anyway; goodbye Bash!

You would think that if it had really reached the stage of an addiction, it would show on the biggest Beyblade community on the planet ...

No, In India Acadimics are very tough.And, I'm not doing really well in my acadimics.
And, one of the reasons that I'm not doing well is Beyblade and Cricket.
I am as active in Beyblade AND Cricket as you seem to be(and maybe, even more).
I actually never had a problem handling Academics and these two hobbies together.
Even if I did(I certainly will, in the next month), you are three years younger to me, and I am already at a stage where I'd be appearing for board examinations within a month.
However, if you feel that leaving will help you concentrate better, no problem! As in my case, Beyblade simply rejuvenates me after all the studying. Grin

You see, I'd have to try a bit to coax you to stay, as your going away would mean that Bangalore would have one less member! XD
Then again, I see you are leaving temporarily!

So, we will be looking forward to your return.

Well, as I mentioned above, I am currently very busy preparing for a bunch of extremely important examinations. I should actually be gone by now, but seemingly, I am not having any problems handling studies along with Beyblade.
Then again, there's still about a month for these examinations to commence, so maybe it ain't affecting me in its full force... Tongue_out

Sooo, if I just disappear all of a sudden, its only because of these exams. Smile
I will return by the end of the third week of March; something I am REALLY looking forward to- because after that, I kinda have all the time in the world!

@th!nk- Well, its actually rare to see you away, haha! I am quite late now, but well- enjoy your holidays!
I shall be waiting for the day when you return, as I need some help with my first BeyWiki draft, haha!
(Feb. 01, 2013  5:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I am as active in Beyblade AND Cricket as you seem to be(and maybe, even more).
I actually never had a problem handling Academics and these two hobbies together.
Even if I did(I certainly will, in the next month), you are three years younger to me, and I am already at a stage where I'd be appearing for board examinations within a month.
However, if you feel that leaving will help you concentrate better, no problem! As in my case, Beyblade simply rejuvenates me after all the studying. Grin

You see, I'd have to try a bit to coax you to stay, as your going away would mean that Bangalore would have one less member! XD
Then again, I see you are leaving temporarily!

So, we will be looking forward to your return.

Sure man, I totaly will return by April-May .And, even come to Mumbai as I have more friends(Nightmares,Hahaha) in Mumbai more than Bangalore.
Hello many of you may not know how i am but i see wbo has changed and i just want to say hello
I'm taking a few days off. Colosseum wore me out. Hot me up on Facebook or twitter if you bed me. Ill be back Wednesday or Thursday.
See you Dark. Your one of the most awesome bladers up here. See you later
I wont be one this week ( I might be checking back and forth ) ill try to be back next week Smile