Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jul. 29, 2012  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  11:56 PM)Dark Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  11:54 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: It's only been 3 days. If you go to a tournament, I bet you won't think that.
I was talking about the website.

You obviously did not acknowledge this whole site's resource on Beyblade information, and you do not know all of its topics ...

If knowing the latest information first before anywhere else on the net, awaiting to see if there are any tournaments near you, learning about new parts and different generations of Beyblade, talking with other fans, etc. is boring, then clearly you were never really interested in Beyblade.

isnt that the truth
(Aug. 04, 2012  11:08 PM)beybladefoever Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  11:56 PM)Dark Wizard Wrote: I was talking about the website.

You obviously did not acknowledge this whole site's resource on Beyblade information, and you do not know all of its topics ...

If knowing the latest information first before anywhere else on the net, awaiting to see if there are any tournaments near you, learning about new parts and different generations of Beyblade, talking with other fans, etc. is boring, then clearly you were never really interested in Beyblade.

isnt that the truth
Gosh,I just wanted to leave
(Aug. 05, 2012  12:41 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: i was just kidding rofl

Then do not post here. It just seems like you were seeking attention, that is all.
I'm going on vacation for one day tomorrow. See ya soon!
(Aug. 07, 2012  10:59 PM)Peridot Wrote: I'm going on vacation for one day tomorrow. See ya soon!

One day, haha?
I'm back, although my absence was a bit longer than I expected it to be. I've also been taking swimming lessons while I was away.
(Aug. 07, 2012  11:21 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  10:59 PM)Peridot Wrote: I'm going on vacation for one day tomorrow. See ya soon!

One day, haha?
Let's just say I'm not rich.

(Aug. 08, 2012  12:07 AM)Peridot Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  11:21 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

One day, haha?

That doesn't matter. You don't have to be rich from enjoy and being happy.
(Aug. 08, 2012  10:30 AM)BattleLion Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  12:07 AM)Peridot Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  11:21 PM)Insomniac Wrote: One day, haha?

That doesn't matter. You don't have to be rich from enjoy and being happy.
But you do need it for gas and hotels.
I'm back!

...I first joined BeyWiki as Socko, I was being picked on... Things just didn't go right, I felt like no one wanted me around, I felt like everyone hated me. So, I logged out some point in 2008 (A few Months after I had joined on Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008) and never logged back in until August 14, 2012 (Today)... I don't know what compelled me to log in after all this time...

I may stay, I might not... I just have to see how things go... Hopefully things will be different this time around...

That being said, Hello everyone, I am Valiant, previously known as Socko. I'm (possibly) returning after a long hiatus.
You are definitely returning after a long hiatus. You joined on my birthday though Grin

Hopefully things will be different this time 'round. Beyblade has developped so much. And besides, you were 14 when you joined.
(Aug. 14, 2012  7:39 PM)Valiant Wrote: ...I first joined BeyWiki as Socko, I was being picked on... Things just didn't go right, I felt like no one wanted me around, I felt like everyone hated me. So, I logged out some point in 2008 (A few Months after I had joined on Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008) and never logged back in until August 14, 2012 (Today)... I don't know what compelled me to log in after all this time...

I may stay, I might not... I just have to see how things go... Hopefully things will be different this time around...

That being said, Hello everyone, I am Valiant, previously known as Socko. I'm (possibly) returning after a long hiatus.

Welcome back. The community has changed a lot since 2008. I assure you everyone will treat you with respect. And I personally want to welcome you back. Its good to have you back

(Aug. 14, 2012  11:04 PM)kai12 Wrote: I gussed i have returned.

I guess you have. Another 2008'r!

Welcome back Cute
Maybe you and Socko can get back in the swing of things together! Grin
I left for a reason but ill see what happends while im here im not going to say im back 100%
(Aug. 14, 2012  11:14 PM)kai12 Wrote: I left for a reason but ill see what happends while im here im not going to say im back 100%

Uh, well I hope the new Beyblades and the general shift in the WBO's attitude is going to convince you.
I manly left cause i didt show up at a tourney i hosted but now i looked back i should of checked the weather but its in the past i laid low since 2009 so its been a long time at first i wast going to comeback but i decided eh maybe things are good here and not the same back in 2008/09 so bassicly im back for good hopefully i want to be able to enjoy the site this time instead of me faceing bits of the members im being honnest since there was another reason i left but im not going to bring stuff up from the past i just have to get back into this site and go kick some butt lol.
(Aug. 15, 2012  4:50 PM)kai12 Wrote: I manly left cause i didt show up at a tourney i hosted but now i looked back i should of checked the weather but its in the past i laid low since 2009 so its been a long time at first i wast going to comeback but i decided eh maybe things are good here and not the same back in 2008/09 so bassicly im back for good hopefully i want to be able to enjoy the site this time instead of me faceing bits of the members im being honnest since there was another reason i left but im not going to bring stuff up from the past i just have to get back into this site and go kick some butt lol.

Does this mean we have you back full time? And the past is the past. All of that is long forgotten. The members up here now are a lot more honest. Welcome Back.
Yes im back full time and ready to let it rip.
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:18 PM)kai12 Wrote: Yes im back full time and ready to let it rip.

Good to hear, better get caught up on the new Zero-G beyblades then!
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:10 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  4:50 PM)kai12 Wrote: I manly left cause i didt show up at a tourney i hosted but now i looked back i should of checked the weather but its in the past i laid low since 2009 so its been a long time at first i wast going to comeback but i decided eh maybe things are good here and not the same back in 2008/09 so bassicly im back for good hopefully i want to be able to enjoy the site this time instead of me faceing bits of the members im being honnest since there was another reason i left but im not going to bring stuff up from the past i just have to get back into this site and go kick some butt lol.

Does this mean we have you back full time? And the past is the past. All of that is long forgotten. The members up here now are a lot more honest. Welcome Back.

I would disagree that members now are any more honest than in the past. Seems like an odd statement to make, especially as the disputes he's referencing, from what I can tell, have nothing to do with the honesty of members.
Like i said i came back with a postive sttidute its in the past forgive and forget.