Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Could people who obviously have a problem with "this site" post what the problem is instead of fleeing from it. We could talk and see what solutions are available to us to make your stay more enjoyable ...
Well I found that the site is to addicting so I was never gone but I am staying
It has came. I've completely lost interest in blading. I won't delete my account though, but I will be idle forever. Goodbye.
mmm...i cant find any thread to post this..but..yeah..
i'm quitting MFB for real..since my best beyblading buddy, Dr. Peace is quitting beyblades for real..its a big deal to me..since then..i've lost my interest in MFB as well..so i'm quitting as a blader...Dr. Peace seems very frustrated with an issue going on..-sigh- sorry for that buddy..that might be my fault..
but i'm going back just as a collector...;(
bye bye MFB..
hello again Plastics..
expect No more tourneys organized by me in Malaysia in the future..
except on special case like Plastics remembrance and BeyDay..
Well that sucks man since you're a great member. I guess you'll be posting less then?
mmm..depend on the internet connection..XD
and if something is really interesting to be post..it wont stop me from posting..XD
but yeah..maybe less..since i wont do testing n parts on MFB anymore i think..Chocked_2
even if i buy,its for collection Cool
thanks for the complement.. Wink
It really sucks that all the better members are leaving/quitting. T^T
Stop it. I don't like it. LOL
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:20 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: mmm...i cant find any thread to post this..but..yeah..
i'm quitting MFB for real..since my best beyblading buddy, Dr. Peace is quitting beyblades for real..its a big deal to me..since then..i've lost my interest in MFB as well..so i'm quitting as a blader...Dr. Peace seems very frustrated with an issue going on..-sigh- sorry for that buddy..that might be my fault..
but i'm going back just as a collector...;(
bye bye MFB..
hello again Plastics..
expect No more tourneys organized by me in Malaysia in the future..
except on special case like Plastics remembrance and BeyDay..

Man, tell me you are lying!
You were(read- are) so great Benjo! Why leave?
Well, I hope Dr. Peace is alright.
Bye Benjo! We will miss you! You were so helpful!
Give me solid reasons to keep going on with MFB...might change my mind..haha XD
(since its hard for me to get enough attendees in MFB tourney,so i think.thats it..might be back on MFB if recruiting beyblade gang work out..)
but i'm not quitting WBO..back to old style Plastics.. Confused
Rai..haha..no kidding..
Guys stop feeling sorry for yourself. 'No one will miss me' 'No one will care' who are you trying to impress? I just don't really get it.

But benjohadi. Thats some sad stuff. You were a great member and also BeyFan That really sucks. Im really sorry.
nah..as i'm saying..i'm not quitting WBO..i'm quitting MFB only..LOL..haha
yeah Beyfan..sorry for your losss to..
Sort of late... but I've just come back from a really hard two weeks of school. Since I was at the doctors, I missed 3 tests, and a project, so I was really behind in my classes(still am, but not as much), so I haven't been able to go on until now. Sorry about that. Now I can finally go back to GFX making.
I'll be going to Bali tomorrow for a two week holiday of bey buying while I can get cheap Takara Tomy's. It would be really good if someone from Indonesia could tell me what the latest releases are there and I know what to expect that would be extremely helpful.
I'm going to take a break.School activities are too tiring,although it is not homework.I prefer homework better,hah.Then again,Im quitting HMS and Plastics.Advance Striker will be my last HMS purchase.
OK, I am going away for sometime and will return on Wednesday. Smile
I am going to a beautiful countryside for a break from the busy life. Hence, you can't expect me to post around when I am travelling in such a remote location. Smile
Hence, bye for now!
hey guys, i'm back, an bursting with new ideas!
Kinda already left after i missed Grei's tourny and aquila left i took a break might not really beyblade a lot between school and marching band (don't even have time for homework) but i'm back so i'll be commenting if i can find the time and might start beyblading after marching season
Now I really quit

I now will barely be on because I am at guildinn. Goodbye Bladers!
Ergh, having a slight problem...failing Honors History (I'm usually an A-B- student), so NOT GOOD. Until that grade improves, I'll be coming on here less. I'll still run the tourney, but I'll be coming online only for that really-and that'll be maybe for a few minutes a day.

Dunno when I'll be fully back and operational...depends when I can get my grades up to snuff.

Perhaps this why I've been so "Angry and need therapy" lately...my grade's putting me on edge...So sorry if I got that way to anyone.
Nooooo, Sparta Unhappy Well, I hope you pick up your grades, not only so you can come back, but so you can get back on your A/B track.
Well, I am back after a refreshing (read- tiring) trip.
The trip was amazingly adventurous! I never imagined that it would be SO different!
Also, towards the end we came back to our city in a flight, which again is unbelievable!
It was my first flight because-
1. We don't travel much.
2. Whenever we do travel, we do not manage to get a plane ticket as usually all are booked.
3. I prefer Road/Rail transport as I always had a phobia of sitting in planes, which explains my fear of heights too. Tongue_out

But still, I really enjoyed the trip, even though it was EXTREMELY tiring! Well, airplanes aren't that scary after all!
Welcome back, Janstar. I was once quite scared of planes myself, but after my first plane trip, I was quite infatuated with the experience - the only time I dislike it is when I'm on a smaller jet and sitting next to a large person.
Well, I'm going away for the weekend. I'm going on a church youth retreat, so I'll be back on Sunday.
Im gonna stop posting for a while, dont know how long, but i feel beyblade isnt something that shouldnt that should be disscusssed on a forum on this massive level, ill be vistiting, checking a few plastic threads but ost justgoing to be playing plastics for a while.
(Oct. 06, 2011  8:46 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Well, I'm going away for the weekend. I'm going on a church youth retreat, so I'll be back on Sunday.

Take Hell Kerbecs. Teach 'em to spin tops.

(Oct. 06, 2011  9:01 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Im gonna stop posting for a while, dont know how long, but i feel beyblade isnt something that shouldnt that should be disscusssed on a forum on this massive level, ill be vistiting, checking a few plastic threads but ost justgoing to be playing plastics for a while.

I too have become a "plastics hermit", crawling back to play with my plastics and irregularly checking the forums. I find it more fun with less pressure to test and prove points, and far easier on the heart and nerves not,raging at people 24/7
Plus, other communities vie for my attention of late, and they just, entice me more right now. :0

But you all know I'll never truly leave, even if a few new faces make me feel like a dinosaur or similar relic of the past (not necessarily a bad thing, though). I'm still lurking around the place Tongue_out_wink

Not really a going away/coming back, but maybe a little explanation Smile