Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I'm back,after a week of long exam stress.
guys im back But with a new name i used to be StormBladerXDS and now i am
MotherBound Im glad to be back! PS im in high school now so i want be on often k?
OK, im going away for bout 5 weeks, starting on the 27th of september to China. There may be some internet, but not in most of my ralitives places.
OOoo CHINA! Pick up some beys while your there! ANd where are you going?
Well, I am officially back, after a tiring month of exams! Well, even though I was always here, I spent extremely less time around here. Seems like the exams were way too easy(Maths wrecked me though), probably why I managed to come everyday. Tomorrow, its my last paper (Cookery), and after that I'll be back into Beyblade (and Pokemon too!)
I just got my laptop back from repairs, so I'll be quite active again Smile
Going away for a while..
maybe i will post a bit and to reply PM's

(Sep. 22, 2011  11:52 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Going away for a while..

Ahhhh, this is sucky news to me benjohadi... Make sure to get on ones in awhile to reply to my pm's...!! Unhappy

NO dont leave we will miss u benjohadi
(Sep. 22, 2011  12:11 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: OOoo CHINA! Pick up some beys while your there! ANd where are you going?

Ah, I'm basicly going around the country. Pick up some beys? I thought all China beys were fake. But I'm going to Hong Kong, and there is a Beyblade store called Mani and has real beys Joyful_2
(Sep. 14, 2011  12:00 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: *sigh* I am back....couldn't leave for too long. I pretty much came back to help with testing. So yes I am back.....

Yes, you are back Anubis. I miss ya so much
Thank you for coming back.
Am leaving for Chile in around 16 hours time. Had been there near the end of last year. We weren't planning on going anywhere this year, as we were going to go on a big trip in 2012/2013.

Reason we are going is cause my grandpa passed away Crying

Me and my sister can only be there for 2 weeks, my parents are going to be there for a month.

Not sure if I will be online again before we leave for the airport. So, early bye to the WBO. I might be able to jump on while in Chile, more then likely I won't. Might be a couple of weeks before I'm online again.
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:11 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Am leaving for Chile in around 16 hours time. Had been there near the end of last year. We weren't planning on going anywhere this year, as we were going to go on a big trip in 2012/2013.

Reason we are going is cause my grandpa passed away Crying

Me and my sister can only be there for 2 weeks, my parents are going to be there for a month.

Not sure if I will be online again before we leave for the airport. So, early bye to the WBO. I might be able to jump on while in Chile, more then likely I won't. Might be a couple of weeks before I'm online again.

Awwww, I'm very sorry for your loss I hope your able to pull through..!! Smile and till then my friend bye and be safe...!! Smile

Sorry for your loss beyfan , hopefully you have a safe trip bro.
Yeah, i know waht it feels like when a close one dies... Sorry to hear about that BeyFan..

Crying Dammit not another one.
Jeez, I can barely handle this...

(Sep. 24, 2011  3:11 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Reason we are going is cause my grandpa passed away Crying
Sorry for your loss BeyFan. Crying
Well I don't think anyone cares but I am going to be on less and less now I don't have the time anymore I might come to see the September Contest I might comeback after October 15th but I dont know, untill then see yeah.
Well, this is a page due late, but when I heard the news Hero was leaving, I died on the inside. Hero, you will be missed amongst us. And BeyFan, sorry to hear the news...
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:11 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Reason we are going is cause my grandpa passed away Crying

sorry for your loss Crying

come back soon ! Wink
I'm Finally back!!!!! PARTY!!!!!!! Okay, I was grounded until I finally got good grades this year. But now i'm finally back!
Yay, I'm in China! I relised that my ralitives place has internet. However, its kinda slow, so expect me to not post as much.
BeyFan- Aw... Sorry for your loss... Unhappy
@Raigeko- Just as another Hasbro hater walks away..... You are left all alone in a place where everyone irritates you, by suggesting BAD combos, BAD answers, BAD stories/grammar, etc. Its just when you are ready for the most hazardous (read- annoying) task ever... Noob Bashing!
How will you handle all this now? Wait, I'll try to help you as much as I can. Joyful_2
well i'm going to leave for a day or two, theres too much on at the moment, i'll come on in my spare time, but I have to go to clear up my mind.
Jsb
Thanks, we shall bash them with Thor's hammer >:D Lol, jk.

@Nwolf
Hope you get your mind cleared up buddy, can't wait to have you back. :)
Well, I've decided to take a break from this site until the next tournament (if it gets approved). My mom said I spend too much time here and need to spend less time here and start finishing my homework earlier XD. I'll check in a couple of times to see if it's approved. I'll be on Randomcarp if ya need me. Bye...