Going Away/Coming Back Topic

So wait, bluezee is no longer on the ranks? If he isn't, does that mean he has to restart everything he once earned?
(Sep. 08, 2011  7:46 PM)® Wrote: So wait, bluezee is no longer on the ranks? If he isn't, does that mean he has to restart everything he once earned?
http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php

Clearly, he is there.

He's not going to restart anything because he's banned.
well i am back (sort of). though i am back because i am now going to a school (instead of homeschooling) i will have less time to be on (that and the fact that we now only have one computer). but on the bright side my wii is now hooked up to the internet so i can come on there

so, what did i miss?
(Sep. 08, 2011  8:48 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: so, what did i miss?
Bluezee strikes again.

Not the best way of putting it, poseidon, nor the biggest thing either (state of the wbo is pretty big, as is basalt ban discussion).

As for bluezee being banned, well, it is a shame he didn't make an effort to clean up his act, per se. I honestly was surprised he wasn't banned sooner, and what kai-v said is correct, you can't post like that, and she was lenient. A shame, because it is a waste of his knowledge.and ability, but it's a shame caused by his own actions.
True, he was actually a relatively intelligent member. A shame, but when you act like that, there's nothing anyone can do, right? Just a lesson. Arrogance will get you nowhere.
(Sep. 08, 2011  8:48 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well i am back (sort of). though i am back because i am now going to a school (instead of homeschooling) i will have less time to be on (that and the fact that we now only have one computer). but on the bright side my wii is now hooked up to the internet so i can come on there

so, what did i miss?

Woooo!

Sweet. Don't worry about not being able to post much, you're a good member with a good personality; it makes up for it.

You know how happy I am to see you back.
Welcome back, Lord Wolfblade. I agree, you're one of the better members here.
Going away for 2 days to just get away! Its a nice, beautiful little town called Melbourne. A nice, green area. I have been going there since I was very young.

Its in the middle of nowhere so Im not sure A. If I want to go online B. If I even can.

Bringing some blades and my Wide square so maybe I can find some other bladers!

(Sep. 08, 2011  8:48 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well i am back (sort of). though i am back because i am now going to a school (instead of homeschooling) i will have less time to be on (that and the fact that we now only have one computer). but on the bright side my wii is now hooked up to the internet so i can come on there

so, what did i miss?

YAY YOU'RE BACK! Joyful_3
Missed ya buddy!
And I don't think you've really missed much. Check out my thread "State of the WBO"

BTW, cya in a couple of days Chups! Have fun! Grin
(Sep. 09, 2011  3:14 AM)Chups Wrote: Going away for 2 days to just get away! Its a nice, beautiful little town called Melbourne. A nice, green area. I have been going there since I was very young.

Its in the middle of nowhere so Im not sure A. If I want to go online B. If I even can.

Bringing some blades and my Wide square so maybe I can find some other bladers!

Last I checked Melbourne was pretty big and not that green Tongue_out

Same name or mistake?

Have fun either way.

Oh, also, forgot to say, Wolfblade, great to see you back buddy Grin
carp sorry I meant Warburton -.-
Hey guys I am back, its been about a year? Maybe even two, but I was on these forums and I had to sell basically everything I had. Due to I needed heart surgery and just a bunch of other finical problems. But I am back and while I was in the hospital I got a new laptop and worked on GFX and sense I am not as in to beyblade's as I was... I will be on the forums as a GFX artiest and a helper. Smile

Feels good to be back Smile
Hey guys I am back, its been about a year? Maybe even two, but I was on these forums and I had to sell basically everything I had. Due to I needed heart surgery and just a bunch of other finical problems. But I am back and while I was in the hospital I got a new laptop and worked on GFX and sense I am not as in to beyblade's as I was... I will be on the forums as a GFX artiest and a helper. Smile

Feels good to be back Smile
Welcome back man!
I'm sure that a bunch of people will be happy to have you here!
Last time I posted here it was to announce me going on hiatus. I am not here to post that I will coming back though. This time I am leaving for good. It shouldn't really be a surprise, I haven't been all that active anyways. I just don't find beyblades that amusing anymore. I may sound whiny here but my decision has also been influenced by some recent controversies; the lack of recognition to good members, the advanced member induction process, getting accused of cheating tournament results, the decision the committee has given to Deikailo's match, along with numerous other events. I'm tired of dealing with any of this anymore. Don't get me wrong. I love the committee, they are really nice and intelligent people. I love this whole community (in general haha). I have other things I'd like to worry about at the moment. I was never popular on this site anyways. Haha. Perhaps I'll come back to the WBO someday. It's been great knowing you guys.

Thanks Kai-V, Kei, th!nk, 桃太郎, Deikailo, Pimpju, Raigeko13 and Fyuuor. I'd like to thank a whole lot of people ... unfortunately your names aren't coming to me. Sorry! You've all been so good to me. I'd hate to leave without saying thanks. th!nk and Deikailo, I hope you two can become advanced members soon.

Best Regards,
- Hero

Crying
And another one gone...another one gone...another great member bites the dust...

Member after member after member...where will it end?! You will be missed Hero, though I never actually got to know you at all. Farewell, and good luck in the world; it's a scary place out there...
Hero, I know and respect you, and it might just be that everyone seems to b***h about it at the moment, but you are really leaving because you do not like Beyblade as much anymore and because you do have many more important things to care about in life right now. It is impossible for our decision on the match between Deikailo and Bluezee to have really affected you that much. Everyone over-dramatises this as if we were a group of rocks who had come to the stupidest decision ever when the answer was super obvious.

If anybody is losing sleep over this, then wake up, completely, because personally I have always been sleeping very well.
(Sep. 12, 2011  3:58 AM)Sparta Wrote: And another one gone...another one gone...another great member bites the dust...

Member after member after member...where will it end?! You will be missed Hero, though I never actually got to know you at all. Farewell, and good luck in the world; it's a scary place out there...

Yeah, I guess... Khel, now Hero..
But as they say, Old generations go, new genration comes. New awesome people like CRU and Rai..
Not this again, I just feel a shame that good members leaves like Khel, Hero, Anubis,... I'm recently just got around for about 4 months, but... Well, Let Bygone be Bygone
Bye Hero, you've been a good asset to the WBO.

Hah, while I'm at it I might as well say I've been lurking for ages, and will intend to lurk for a time longer. Not feeling too into the game at the moment, tournaments are a bit too strenuous.
I got back from my trip to Cleveland, today. Had a pretty good time of things. I'll get settled back in for the rest of the day and then get to scanning the boards and such after I catch up on my sleep. Been awake a solid 26.

Had a great time, but it's nice to be home.
*sigh* I am back....couldn't leave for too long. I pretty much came back to help with testing. So yes I am back.....
(Sep. 14, 2011  12:00 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: *sigh* I am back....couldn't leave for too long. I pretty much came back to help with testing. So yes I am back.....

This forum is like magnet, youll end up coming back !