Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Aug. 19, 2011  10:50 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Well, band camp is over. I'm officially back, with a girlfriend! XD

congrats bey-heart! welcome back!

you too bluezee!
Wow, what a fail Uncertain

I said I would try to step away from this site for a few months, but I only lasted...what, a day?

Pathetic. Anyways, I'm back (Even though I never really left Uncertain)
Welcome back, leaving was inevitable, the site will draw you back to it, lol jk.
(Aug. 21, 2011  3:33 AM)Sparta Wrote: I said I would try to step away from this site for a few months, but I only lasted...what, a day?

that is because the WBO is to awesome to leave Tongue_out

i am volunteering at a pioneer village this week, and i have to help move. so i will not be able to go the WBO on much
Well, I'm finally back to the states, after like a month. Expect me to resume all my activities on the general forum, as usual.
Also, could somebody who keeps up with Hasbro please send me a PM or something to keep me up to date? I would read through the whole thread, but there's about 900 posts I've missed.
Welcome back, NightWolf! Tongue_out I would send you the PM, but I'm a little late on news and such.
I'm back from the campout. Grin It was pretty fun; we went bowling after we got done with the air force museum. But expect a decent amount of activity from me, since I've got school and such going on. All horizons/accelerated classes can tide you over quite a lot. Tongue_out
I'm going to be gone for about a week. I need to practice for reginols. Grin (Also entering the 6th grade is SCARY!)

I am going to post my hasbro combos below (in my signature) so I would like if someone could tell me how they are and how I can improve. I wanna go all the way to worlds! (Fat chance though)
Well, I'm back. Not many people missed me, but I'm a small figure. In fact, the anonymity is kind of helpful, not getting ridiculous amounts of PM's. Hah, but anyway, I'm back. Tongue_out_wink
welcome back dude!
(Aug. 22, 2011  1:16 PM)Odin Wrote: Well, I'm back. Not many people missed me, but I'm a small figure. In fact, the anonymity is kind of helpful, not getting ridiculous amounts of PM's. Hah, but anyway, I'm back. Tongue_out_wink

Actually, I don't think that's true at all.

But regardless, welcome back!
IM BACK, who missed me.......(looks around excitedly).........nobody Unhappy u guys r so mean waaaaaaaaa Crying jkjk lol
(Aug. 22, 2011  1:16 PM)Odin Wrote: Well, I'm back. Not many people missed me, but I'm a small figure. In fact, the anonymity is kind of helpful, not getting ridiculous amounts of PM's. Hah, but anyway, I'm back. Tongue_out_wink

Nice to know you're back, dude!
I'M BACK! But, I probably won't be on much, because I destroyed my beystadium, so I don't have much interest on going on sites about things I can't use...
I might be gone for a few days, as my computer got broken Uncertain

iphone, your the only one to shine now...
Well, I'm all packed up for Disney World. I might make a thread about my trip just like SaMaster14 did with pics and stuff. Well, see you all next week. WOOT, DISNEY WORLD HERE I COME!!!
(Aug. 25, 2011  3:48 AM)Stealth Wrote: Well, I'm all packed up for Disney World. I might make a thread about my trip just like SaMaster14 did with pics and stuff. Well, see you all next week. WOOT, DISNEY WORLD HERE I COME!!!

Have fun Joyful_3
I am going to Disney World tommorrow, and I will be back on 9/3. Bye.
Imma be back awwwww yeahhhhhhhhh
Damn you being poor. Can't pay the internet bill :c
Bah, anyways, I'm back for this weekend until Sunday. Grin Anyone mind telling me everything I've missed in Metal Masters stuff?
Welcome back Raigeko! I haven't been really following the Anime, kinda lost interest. I just see what's going roughly.
(Aug. 27, 2011  3:45 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Imma be back awwwww yeahhhhhhhhh
Bah, anyways, I'm back for this weekend until Sunday. Grin Anyone mind telling me everything I've missed in Metal Masters stuff?

Welcome back, Rai. Grin Until Sunday, eh? Aww.

For MM, there have been more sightings of Twisted Tempo and the like in the US.
(Aug. 27, 2011  3:45 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Imma be back awwwww yeahhhhhhhhh
Yeah, MLD Rush and Assault, and tons of other stuff. WB, btw. Read the Hobby thread.

Hurricane Irene will lead to power outages, which will cause me to be away from earliest 8/27 at night. When i return depends on when the power will come back on. It could be a day, or more.
I'm stepping away from beybladeing...might hang in the Off Topic...
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:16 PM)ToKao Wrote: I'm stepping away from beybladeing...might hang in the Off Topic...

I pretty much never talk in the beyblade forums, either (That's why I don;t have the antique face-even though I have almost 2,000 posts).

Anyways, some of you may have noticed I didn't post a lot over the weekend. It was because I was in Boston at my cousins wedding-in Hurricane/TS Irene!

It was alright. A lot of texting out of boredom.