Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Arghhh. Im going to Italy and Sweden for a Soccer Tour on June 30th and getting back on July 26th.
Im UBER excited about it I mean its Italy and Sweden to Play the thing I love; Soccer.

BUT, There is always a 'but' I will not be going on the WBO at ALL while I am over there. I feel so behind eve when I am not on for 1-2 DAYS. so Yeah gonna be pretty Intense.

Ill post a proper BeyBye when Im about to leave but Yeah.
LAME. SPORTS ARE LAME.

Beyblade is the only sport worth the effort!

But seriously, that's awesome, and good luck. I'll definitely miss you when you're away, so yeah Uncertain
Haha. I would write a Whole 24 Page Essay on about how Sports arent Lame bit it's Obvious you werent Serious. Well maybe you were but in Good Manner Tongue_out

Thanks Tongue_out Thats Great coming from You.
i am going to a hotel and will have little time to go on the computer(i will be spending most of my time in the pool there)
i will leave to go there on thursday afternoon, and be back home on monday
I'm gonna be away for two months by the next two weeks.I have to prepare for my final exam which is on September.Don't worry,I won't be away for so long,I will start to be online 24-hours after 15 September.About those who want tournaments in Malaysia,I'm sorry,but no tournaments on July-August.After 15 September,expect two tournaments a week,that's it.
Cya guys, going scuba-diving in the great barrier reef for a month, to check out the marine life, so no storeis till i get back! cya!
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:39 AM)Chups Wrote: Arghhh. Im going to Italy
Go Beybattle the Italians. Do it.
People have intensely long study sessions and vacations ...
(Jun. 07, 2011  5:55 PM)Nwolf Wrote: Cya guys, going scuba-diving in the great barrier reef for a month, to check out the marine life

oh man! that sounds awesome!

have a great trip Nwolf
Cutting my time short, I'm back. I'm addicted to this website.
Welllcooommmemee back! This is like the Facebook of beyblades right? Lol
School exams are coming for me, I just came back from a soccer tour in Malaysia, I'm so tired...
I think I should spend less time on WBO. I've been wasting time that should be actually spent with real friends. I think I'm a little too old to play with a game that will take me to nowhere in life, I've wasted so much money on these ''toys''. I've already lost interest on Beyblade since a long time. I decided to quit Beyblade.
So should I say Good-Bye?
Thanks for all the good time here...
(Jun. 07, 2011  5:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:39 AM)Chups Wrote: Arghhh. Im going to Italy
Go Beybattle the Italians. Do it.

Haha. I insanely wish I could. It is a Soccer tour so I hardly have time to Scratch my carp. Anyway the People organizing it set the Itinerary and we follow that. It also is pretty Professional so saying to them 'Oh Guys I cant play in the Wordl's biggest Youth tournament I have to go to a Beyblade Tournament' would be Pretty bad.

Otherwise I would but there is no Chance of it. At all.

Kai-V Mine is 3 weeks and 5 Days. I dont decide on it they say this is how Long we are Going and we go for that Long. It was insanely cheap as well. $5,500 For EVERYTHING. No more payment at all.
After an extremely long departure, I be back.
(Jun. 07, 2011  9:37 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Cutting my time short, I'm back. I'm addicted to this website.

AHA! I knew you would eventually return! WELCOME BACK!!! That 7 year vaca didn't work out eh? xD

Aikemi
Welcome back!
(Jun. 07, 2011  9:37 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Cutting my time short, I'm back. I'm addicted to this website.

welcome back dude and i am back too i might be going again or might not be but currently i m back

yer... this website does that to you... XD
(Jun. 08, 2011  6:54 PM)Aikemi Wrote: After an extremely long departure, I be back.

Welcome back; I too, have just returned. Hoping to see more of your posts. =)
I've been gone for a while but now i'm back Smile through the holidays
(Jun. 11, 2011  8:30 AM)Galaxxy Wrote: I've been gone for a while but now i'm back Smile through the holidays

welcome back dude
going away for quite a while, cya all soon Smile I'll miss this site

Cya all later

and DX, sorry man, u will have to wait for quite a time, sorry, u are on your own for now......
guess I won'tbe able to go online this often.....

school's coming my way...and i have to be ready
I'm going to Montreal later today to visit Valentin and Kai-V! I may be online sporadically throughout the week, but it's difficult to say how much. I'll be back Friday afternoon.
(Jun. 12, 2011  7:48 PM)Kei Wrote: I'm going to Montreal later today to visit Valentin and Kai-V! I may be online sporadically throughout the week, but it's difficult to say how much. I'll be back Friday afternoon.
Lucky. Unhappy I miss you guys.

Have fun!
(Jun. 12, 2011  7:48 PM)Kei Wrote: I'm going to Montreal later today to visit Valentin and Kai-V! I may be online sporadically throughout the week, but it's difficult to say how much. I'll be back Friday afternoon.

Cool! I hope you guys have fun! Make sure to take pictures!!

I take it Kai-V won't be on as much then?