Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Dec. 04, 2020  2:55 AM)beykid44 Wrote: i'll be gone for a while if not permanately bye!CC:

(Dec. 04, 2020  2:55 AM)beykid44 Wrote: i'll be gone for a while if not permanately bye!CC:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. No you too Crying
Why is everyone leaving?
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:57 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. No you too Crying
Why is everyone leaving?

I think its because of personal issues
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:58 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:57 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. No you too Crying
Why is everyone leaving?

I think its because of personal issues
yeah
I mean right now with this pandemic going on people seem to be very depressed and sad due to the fact the world has changed alot
I mean when a certain user left the platform necroposting rates dropped drastically. ya know who i'm talking about. Hint: they have a fanfic in this forum.

(Nov. 02, 2020  2:52 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: I'm leaving for a while I don't know when I'm coming back so bye

(Nov. 02, 2020  2:52 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: I'm leaving for a while I don't know when I'm coming back so bye

I know this sounds very rude but I have to say it. yay.
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:57 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:

Why is everyone leaving?

Don't worry my girlfriend will replace me
Bye friends: kai edits EarthHelios
People I just met: Zeutron beykid44 @EclipseForce

Im leaving

like now so dont ping me or quote me
Just wanted to discuss my activity here in the WBO. I won't be on as often as I used to be. I am dealing with grades, family, and personal issues. I will still be on. Just no 24/7. I might not even be on some days. I might leave permanently. But for now, I am going to leave for one week and return. I might post once or twice but that's it. I'm going to be on until around 7:30. So if you need to talk, go ahead.
(Dec. 07, 2020  1:42 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Just wanted to discuss my activity here in the WBO. I won't be on as often as I used to be. I am dealing with grades, family, and personal issues. I will still be on. Just no 24/7. I might not even be on some days. I might leave permanently. But for now, I am going to leave for one week and return. I might post once or twice but that's it. I'm going to be on until around 7:30. So if you need to talk, go ahead.

thats sad. I study and post on WBO at the same time (im in 7th grade) but I wish u good luck. Hope u don't leave WBO
Probably not many of you remember me, but I think I'm going to announce my indefinite departure from this website.
It's been about a year since my last post.
Ever since starting high school, I've been under a lot of stress and work, and I don't have time to beyblade. As a result, I've drifted away from beyblading and lost my interest.
I want to thank everyone in this community for being so open, hosptiable, and kind, and I can't believe it's already been more than 3 and a half years since I've joined.
I've always thought about writing this last message, but I couldn't bring myself to do it in the thought that I'll return to it eventually. But as I consider the future, I don't think I'll be returning to beyblade anytime soon.
I hope that someday, when I have the luxury of time, I will be able to beyblade again. Beyblade was a large part of my life, all the way from 1st grade to the start of high school.
Again, I want to thank this community for being so kind. I really felt like I belonged here, and no one hated me for liking Beyblade.
Much thanks,
BlackMirror
Guess who’s coming back? It’s me. Now you may be asking how, and it’s a long story, but I can finally be back here because I’m living in a different environment, one that allows me to play Beyblade so without the reason to leave I can return. This may seem like an excuse just to stir some drama, but I can assure you that it’s not that at all.
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Guess who’s coming back? It’s me. Now you may be asking how, and it’s a long story, but I can finally be back here because I’m living in a different environment, one that allows me to play Beyblade so without the reason to leave I can return. This does seem like an excuse just to stir some drama, but I can assure you that it’s not that at all.

this post make me sad (Not bc ur back)
SunBlader98 The Forgotten One
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:04 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: SunBlader98 The Forgotten One

Man where were you at?

Yo mate! Where have you been?
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Man where were you at?

(Dec. 14, 2020  11:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Yo mate! Where have you been?

Personal issues
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:06 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man where were you at?

(Dec. 14, 2020  11:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yo mate! Where have you been?

Personal issues
Those suck ngl.
I have 2361 notifications
Whoops nobody better quote, ping, or like his post then
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:10 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I have 2361 notifications
NANI?! The most ive ever had is like 22.
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:10 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I have 2361 notifications
NANI?! The most ive ever had is like 22.

I once had 1000 notifications in 1 week.
I am leaving wbo forever goodbye.
And goodbye my life.
I might post my last chapter of my fanfic before I die from my depression.
(Dec. 16, 2020  8:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am leaving wbo forever goodbye.
And goodbye my life.

Again, but hope you feel better soon.
(Dec. 16, 2020  8:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am leaving wbo forever goodbye.
And goodbye my life.
Hope you feel better. Push through it man, you got this.