Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Oct. 11, 2020  8:54 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:54 PM)kai edits Wrote: No it's a good thing since I wanted to get back to beyblade

Then why did you make a thread selling them

To get money and get beys I want
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:56 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:54 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Then why did you make a thread selling them

To get money and get beys I want

Alright
If he leaves, he leaves. If he's back then that's that. No need to press them for details in here. If you would like to know, take it to PM/DMs.
To echo the above; the reasons and details for people leaving are indeed their own, and it's best not to question them. If someone leaves, they leave. That is that.

At the same time, as a general note to everyone, it is best not to flood this thread with the equivilent of "I'm leaving but I'm not but I will tomorrow but I am today but my friend changed my mind so I'm not but I want to". That's not the purpose of this thread at all, and it's just unnecessary clutter when there are people who are indeed keeping an eye out for whether people are actually going or coming back, or even if they're planning on leaving for a bit themselves.

If you are confirmed to be taking an extended leave and will indeed be taking it, please go ahead and let everyone know here! But if your departure is something that could easily change in the next few hours, it's probably best not to announce it and you should probably just keep it to yourself and treat it as a day off etc.
Taking a break form the WBO, will be returning in January
(Oct. 18, 2020  1:41 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Taking a break form the WBO, will be returning in January

Good luck.
I am leaving beyblade due to personal issues and a injury so see you guys later.
(Oct. 21, 2020  8:39 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am leaving beyblade due to personal issues and a injury so see you guys later.

Rip see yah
As you can see I am posting again. I am back but due to school(I hate high school lol) I will be on and off of wbo but as soon as I get my evolved maiden i will post more.

My quest now is to destroy regalia genesis for breaking my beyblade.
(Oct. 28, 2020  12:04 AM)kai edits Wrote: As you can see I am posting again. I am back but due to school(I hate high school lol) I will be on and off of wbo but as soon as I get my evolved maiden i will post more.

are you clinically insane?! dont destroy something like genesis!
yare yare daze...
(Oct. 28, 2020  12:04 AM)kai edits Wrote: As you can see I am posting again. I am back but due to school(I hate high school lol) I will be on and off of wbo but as soon as I get my evolved maiden i will post more.

Will you put Quest on Maiden to destroy Genesis with the power of memes?
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:12 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:

I fear no man but that thing,(king helios on operate) it scares me
(Oct. 28, 2020  12:43 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:

yare yare daze...
I need to get my revenge on genesis for destroying maiden
(Oct. 28, 2020  12:43 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:

yare yare daze...

I fear no man, but that thing (LeonidasKerbeus saying yare yare daze) scares me.
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  12:43 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: are you clinically insane?! dont destroy something like genesis!
yare yare daze...

I fear no man, but that thing (LeonidasKerbeus saying yare yare daze) scares me.

did you see what i said lol reee
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:55 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I fear no man, but that thing (LeonidasKerbeus saying yare yare daze) scares me.

did you see what i said lol reee

Actually no I didn’t.
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:12 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:

I am gonna break genesis with vengeful maiden sting quest.
Can we get a #break genesis in the chat please.
I'm leaving for a while I don't know when I'm coming back so bye
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:32 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:12 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Will you put Quest on Maiden to destroy Genesis with the power of memes?
I am gonna break genesis with vengeful maiden sting quest.

This what you wanted? #breakgenesis and #revivalofmadien
(Nov. 02, 2020  2:54 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:32 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am gonna break genesis with vengeful maiden sting quest.

This what you wanted? #breakgenesis and #revivalofmadien
Yes we need to break all the genesis layers
Hey everyone! I bought a Galaxy Pegasis
I know my activity as been slowing down, yikes

Im starting to be slowly inactive, I guess. Anxiety has been eating at me away — both from real life and that I am being promoted to mod on another site next Sunday. Ive been very anxious and terrified (given the huge controversy of me being promoted there) that people might come at me because of that. If I do make it without backlash or people hating on me, then Im afraid to announce that I might have to cut back on the WBO. Ill be busier on that site to uphold my responsibilities. If I dont keep the job, Ill kick up activity on here again

Im still a little too busy being worried to even come on here. Lol
(Nov. 05, 2020  1:36 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I know my activity as been slowing down, yikes

Im starting to be slowly inactive, I guess. Anxiety has been eating at me away — both from real life and that I am being promoted to mod on another site next Sunday. Ive been very anxious and terrified (given the huge controversy of me being promoted there) that people might come at me because of that. If I do make it without backlash or people hating on me, then Im afraid to announce that I might have to cut back on the WBO. Ill be busier on that site to uphold my responsibilities. If I dont keep the job, Ill kick up activity on here again

Im still a little too busy being worried to even come on here. Lol

Congratulations on becoming Moderator! I know you'll do great! Just don't let others get to you!
I too will be taking a break soon as well, i just received word that im gonna have a lot of tests this month + i have exams in December so a lot of my free time is gonna have to be studying for those. I wont be leaving now but you might see a decrease in my activity here in the next several days.

Im also gonna be focusing on my writing as that is what im best at so im gonna be offline doing that off-site.
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:09 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I too will be taking a break soon as well, i just received word that im gonna have a lot of tests this month + i have exams in December so a lot of my free time is gonna have to be studying for those. I wont be leaving now but you might see a decrease in my activity here in the next several days.

Im also gonna be focusing on my writing as that is what im best at so im gonna be offline doing that off-site.

Finals get to you