Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Wow, I am very sorry to hear that. At least they caught it early. With today's cutting edge ways to fight cancer I am sure he will fight through this. Just remember to think positive as much as possible. Good luck, I hope he gets better soon
Wow TBD, you were a contributing factor to me getting into competitive beyblade, your threads looked so professional.

Sad to see you go Unhappy
Hi I'm back!:3 I honestly miss this site a lot! I'm kind of into Beyblade still. I purchased starter Spriggan and Valkyrie and the Burst stadiumJoyful_3 and I'm going to try and get more if I like them :p so I'm sorry I've been gone so long, I had a busy summer. I did drivers Ed and a running camp. Then I got groundedPinching_eyes so yeah it was fun till I got grounded._. But Yee… I wonder if anyone remembers meSmile
Also Yee! I'm a senior in HS this year! Time flies! class of 2016 XP
Welcome back ryukiba!
Welcome back!

I've seen your posts, I remember you. Smile
(Aug. 29, 2015  6:48 PM)Lelouch-Vi Wrote: Hey took a bit of a brake, but everything seems more level now.

May god make your father well soon.
I wish the guy who created this thread would come back. Unhappy
(Aug. 30, 2015  5:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wish the guy who created this thread would come back. Unhappy
Same here.
(Aug. 30, 2015  5:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wish the guy who created this thread would come back. Unhappy

Maybe if I ... @[G]

Smith
I am going to be slightly less active in the next few days as my internet is down.
(Aug. 31, 2015  4:13 AM)Kei Wrote:

Maybe if I ... @[G]

Smith

every time I see G on Facebook I'm thankful to see he is still handsome and also still a radiant ball of happiness. having him stay with me for like a week was one of the best times of my life!
(Sep. 09, 2015  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: every time I see G on Facebook I'm thankful to see he is still handsome and also still a radiant ball of happiness. having him stay with me for like a week was one of the best times of my life!

I still remember hearing about that when it happened! I never got a chance to meet him in person. Unhappy

The video testimonial he did for you a couple years ago is legendary.
I knew this day would come. I'm going to have to take a bit if a break for a while from the WBO due to school and other great things that has happened to me recently. I will post on here when I come back to the WBO when I have free time after and after all the changes that has been happening lately. Thanks for making this one of the things that has happened for me for thsee past year or two Unhappy if teaming wise for U.A.B.D, ultimate blaze has to take charge from now on. I will always love beyblading and I will be back one day... I don't really know when though. thanks for the amazing experience kei and I hope to see all of you guys again one day.
Woah nelly, it sure has changed a lot. Ehh, some of you may not remember me at all, but I used to be known as Alpha or Sorablader. Gods dang its been too long.
(Sep. 19, 2015  9:41 PM)Kamui カムイ Wrote: Woah nelly, it sure has changed a lot. Ehh, some of you may not remember me at all, but I used to be known as Alpha or Sorablader. Gods dang its been too long.

Wow, it's been a while..

Welcome back

Unsmith
(Sep. 19, 2015  9:41 PM)Kamui カムイ Wrote: Woah nelly, it sure has changed a lot. Ehh, some of you may not remember me at all, but I used to be known as Alpha or Sorablader. Gods dang its been too long.
Hey, good to see you again! It's been a while Smile
(Sep. 19, 2015  10:09 PM)Hato Wrote:

Wow, it's been a while..

Welcome back

Unsmith
Good to be back, mate. I may try be more active around here. qwq

(Sep. 19, 2015  10:14 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
Hey, good to see you again! It's been a while Smile
It sure has been a while.

I never had the time to actually log on anymore lel.
Welcome back man! Coming back to revive Team Hammerbolt Tongue_out?
(Sep. 19, 2015  11:58 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Welcome back man! Coming back to revive Team Hammerbolt Tongue_out?
I JUST CHOKED ON MY COOKIE

The reason I came back was to see if I could get back into the game. Just never had the time tbh.
(Sep. 20, 2015  12:04 AM)кαмυι カムイ Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2015  11:58 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Welcome back man! Coming back to revive Team Hammerbolt Tongue_out?

The reason I came back was to see if I could get back into the game. Just never had the time tbh.
Haha I know. Hope you have fun in your comeback!
(Sep. 20, 2015  12:04 AM)кαмυι カムイ Wrote:

By all means, welcome back to the WBO!
I have been pretty distant since school started last month. I just wanted to make this post to let you all know that I'm still here and my blader spirit is far from dead. I've been pretty busy between work and school so in the free time that I have it is hard to build up the motivation for some of my hobbies so most of my free time seems to get pumped into anime and sometimes video games.

I've been lurking here and there but I'm going to put in more effort to be active here and also to get those chapters released. But again, I'm not dead and I haven't lost interest (I even just bought a new bey today), I have just been busy.
I haven't been online for over 2 weeks and I figured I'd come on real quick just to say that my time has come to call it quits. I'm proud for whatever small contributions I've made to the community. The 3 and a half years I've spent here have been great! There are still goals I felt so close to getting, but I always fell short. If you ever want to get ahold of me, try Facebook or Instagram. Bye guys!
It's always sad when a member leaves, but you were a fun member. You were an off topic mod, created multiple testing threads and seemed like a great guy. I never really spoke to you, but its sad you're leaving, and I hope you can complete and be successful with your goals. Smile
(Oct. 01, 2015  10:56 PM)Tri Wrote: I haven't been online for over 2 weeks and I figured I'd come on real quick just to say that my time has come to call it quits. I'm proud for whatever small contributions I've made to the community. The 3 and a half years I've spent here have been great! There are still goals I felt so close to getting, but I always fell short. If you ever want to get ahold of me, try Facebook or Instagram. Bye guys!

Dude, you're leaving? Well if you have any other important goals you feel the nned to reach then you have my faith so good luck! I wish you the best of luck!