Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Aug. 29, 2014  4:53 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Hey, after I few days of hard thinking, I've decided I'm going to leave these forums. I have recently found a new forum witch I have taken a huge liking too.

I'll miss my friends on here, but recently I've been feeling extremely bored here.

-Sayonara, Ryûzaki! Smile

Aw dang, I hate too see someone go after I just made my return. Good luck on all of your future endeavors.
(Aug. 29, 2014  4:53 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Hey, after I few days of hard thinking, I've decided I'm going to leave these forums. I have recently found a new forum witch I have taken a huge liking too.

I'll miss my friends on here, but recently I've been feeling extremely bored here.

I will miss you. Please stay in touch though. I will miss you so much!

Bye, Ryûzaki... Too bad that you´re leaving. We´ll miss you. Unhappy
Ryuzaki You're leaving for real this time? We never really talked, but it sucks to see you go, what is this forum you're leaving to? (Sorry if it seems like I'm meddling)
There's no forum better than the WBO!!!

But seriously, it sucks to see you go. You were a valuable member and a nice guy, and your videos about the WBO were awesome. Good luck in your future endeavors, and hope you come back.
You'll be back, they always come back.

Seriously though, I hope you do come back, check PM's every once in a while Smile

See you around!
(Aug. 29, 2014  7:41 PM)Dual Wrote: There's not forum better than the WBO!!!
Honestly, I looked around for good forums after I left, and I never found anything good.

(Aug. 29, 2014  7:45 PM)LMAO Wrote: You'll be back, they always come back.
[/Looks in the mirror] Yeah...

What?! Your leaving? Don't leave your a big help to this communityUnhappy but I know you'll be back! Just like TBD saidSmile
(Aug. 29, 2014  10:32 PM)Ryukiba Wrote:

What?! Your leaving? Don't leave your a big help to this communityUnhappy but I know you'll be back! Just like TBD saidSmile
that was LMAO XD. not TBD.

Just because you found a new forum that you like doesn't mean that you need to leave! I recently discovered a new forum I like & have been posting pretty frequently over there, but I'm still active on the WBO. If you like Beyblade, you'll stay because there is no other website for the hobby that's as active as this one. A forum for something different can't replace it.

Lol Sayonara Ryuzaki! I will truly miss you!

You were my brother in these forums.

Honestly if you said this to us IRL it would be even more heartbreaking Unhappy
I will hunt you down Ryûzaki. I will truly miss you Crying

Please let this leaving not be the last.
Damnit. What about the BF Topic Unhappy

(Aug. 20, 2014  12:38 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:31 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: My BeySpirit has been sparked again! After missing out on most of the 4D Beys, I'm back!

Go back to posting in red. Now.

I saw your old posts and you made me start posting in green a few months ago XD, I stopped now though lol

I knew I forgot something. Haha

dat Nile tho
I will only be here on weekends due to the fact that I start school tomorrow. I know I rarely post but I enjoy reading threads. Tongue_out
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: My BeySpirit has been sparked again! After missing out on most of the 4D Beys, I'm back!
Welcome Back! So does this mean your YT channel is going to have more awesome battles & unboxings like old days?! I love your videos! Eee

Wait what? Damn it, you were my mentor and we can't lose a British Beyblader.

Well I should say goodbye to that free Death Quetzalcoatl, but seriously I need you as a mentor because I can freak out a lot, plus your my North team leader on my Beyblade Fan Series.

Well Sayonara. Unhappy
Gone for now, because school started and I got Madden. Love you but god bye WBO. Wink

Until next time. Wink

RagerBlade
(Aug. 27, 2014  9:27 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: In a few days i will start to become inactive because of school.
I will becoming inactive as of tomorrow probably.
I have College going by so I won't be around as often though I will check PMs and comments etc.
Im back now. Ive sorta been off the forums the last week or so. My Dad had a mini stroke 2 weeks ago. So Ive been busy with that and family issues. But Im back Smile
I hope everything's ok, and I'm glad you're back!
(Sep. 06, 2014  3:57 AM)Dual Wrote: I hope everything's ok, and I'm glad you're back!

He is much better now. He had what was described as a "Mini Mini" Stoke. He was in the hospital for a day. He was driving and cooking just the day after it happened. I saw him today, and he was doing great. Even helped fix my car and saved me over 400usd.
Thay sounds awful. ;( At least he's better now. Grin
(Sep. 06, 2014  4:27 AM)Echizen Wrote: Thay sounds awful. ;( At least he's better now. Grin

He is a lot better now Smile.
That's awesome! Glad it wasn't anything serious.

Glad to have you back. Smile