Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I am back and will be more active now that i am back from vacation.
Welp, I'm starting my four hour car ride to Warsaw, then I have an eight hour plane flight, then I'm back in the states!
(Aug. 11, 2014  8:17 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  4:32 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Hey guys! I'm back from camping!

I narrowly escaped death, but I'm here! Grin

Very nice that you managed to survive! Joyful_3 Details...?

Slipped off the summit going down. Did a partially-grounded front flip, swung a hand backwards, grabbed a handhold, and skidded to a stop in a bear-crawl position.

It was ridiculously fun, actually (you know, aside from the fear of imminent death).
I'm sorry that I couldn't make an official announcement on this topic, but as some of you may know, I have been gone for a few months because of my sudden spark for Pokemon. I am sorry for not being on and apparently have missed great things, but I am back for now. Sorry guys if I don't remember most of you, for I have been on a Pokemon forum which is much similar to this forum, called PerfectPokemon.com. Please re-introduce yourselves to me Grin
(Aug. 15, 2014  3:01 AM)The Ninja Wrote: I'm sorry that I couldn't make an official announcement on this topic, but as some of you may know, I have been gone for a few months because of my sudden spark for Pokemon. I am sorry for not being on and apparently have missed great things, but I am back for now. Sorry guys if I don't remember most of you, for I have been on a Pokemon forum which is much similar to this forum, called PerfectPokemon.com. Please re-introduce yourselves to me Grin

Welcome back. Hopefully you will try to host another event.
Some of you may have noticed a recent lack of posting by me. It's not that I'm quitting or leaving the WBO. It's just that with school starting Monday, and I have a 3DS Pokemon tournament to take part in next Saturday and it's been taking up all my time.

But next week I'll get back to posting more, but not as much with school starting.
After many months I'm back and expecting to be active as normal again!
Can't wait to go to tournaments again Smile
Welcome back to the WBO, PhantomOrion22! We definitely missed having you at our tournaments!
(Aug. 17, 2014  7:27 AM)Shadow Blaze Wrote: After many months I'm back and expecting to be active as normal again!

Wow, I've never thought I'd see you once again, bud.

Welcome back, dude! Smile
(Aug. 17, 2014  7:27 AM)Shadow Blaze Wrote: After many months I'm back and expecting to be active as normal again!
PO22! I remember you!
I used to like Beyblade when I was 14 but I quite after awhile. I guess I'm back looking for help on todays meta.
Woo, after a week of being on vacation, I'm officially back.

Looks like I have some catching up to do myself, haha.
As much as I have tried, I can't seem to stay interested in beyblade.

Trust me, over the past few months, I have been off and on the forum, trying to regain the feeling I had before. I guess I've grown out of it (kidding, you can never be too old for beys), but I have a feeling it will come back to me later.

Bye guys Joyful_2
Darn, we could have used another member to get closer to a tournament. Well, hope you come back soon!
My BeySpirit has been sparked again! After missing out on most of the 4D Beys, I'm back!
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: My BeySpirit has been sparked again! After missing out on most of the 4D Beys, I'm back!

Go back to posting in red. Now.

I saw your old posts and you made me start posting in green a few months ago XD, I stopped now though lol
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:31 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: My BeySpirit has been sparked again! After missing out on most of the 4D Beys, I'm back!

Go back to posting in red. Now.

I saw your old posts and you made me start posting in green a few months ago XD, I stopped now though lol

I knew I forgot something. Haha
Welcome back to the WBO, Blaze Wheeler! Smile

I see you have that gorgeous Antique Face, bud, although you did mention that you missed out a lot of the 4D Beyblades. That in mind, I wouldn't mind helping you with the present metagame, haha.

On another note, I may be a little inactive later on this week. My sister's moving out the following one, so I'd kind of want to help her back up everything, and cheer my mom who'll probably be quite depressed once the child she had for eighteen years moves out.
Well guys, school is... well, you know. Starting.

So, my activity shall slow significantly. I'll still be here obviously, but IDK how many threads I'll be posting. I'll still hang around for talk about F230 (although that's kind of a lost cause at this point, haha).

Going for an A+ in chemistry. On track so far (well, I only just got my first assignments back, but at least I know I'm doing things right, hah).
I posted about this in Random Thoughts, as I thought the post was overall better suited there, but I guess I should post in this thread as well. I'm back guys, for good this time.
(Aug. 26, 2014  8:36 PM)Wizard Wrote: I posted about this in Random Thoughts, as I thought the post was overall better suited there, but I guess I should post in this thread as well. I'm back guys, for good this time.

Welcome back!!!
(Aug. 26, 2014  8:51 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Welcome back!!!

Thanks, it's good to be back! Smile
In a few days i will start to become inactive because of school.
Hey, after I few days of hard thinking, I've decided I'm going to leave these forums. I have recently found a new forum witch I have taken a huge liking too.

I'll miss my friends on here, but recently I've been feeling extremely bored here.

-Sayonara, Ryûzaki! Smile