Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Ask a mod to merge your accounts.
(Aug. 05, 2014  6:31 PM)Lord Wrote: Ask a mod to merge your accounts.

I have already. Thanks for the tip anyway.
So, it's been over a year since I stopped visiting this site consistently (and collecting Beyblades as a whole). It's quite pleasant to return and see that the global scene has grown quite a lot since I last visited. Now, I'm just wondering what happened to the UK scene, hahaha. Nice to see you all again. Joyful_3
Echizen told me that his internet stopped working earlier today, therefore, he won't be active until it's back up.

On another note, I should be quite inactive both tomorrow afternoon and evening, as I'll watching a baseball game with my father; it's been forever since I've attended one, haha.
Just curious, how did Echizen contact you if his Internet was down ?

I hope he comes back soon. I miss him already lol.

Oh, and welcome back Saisei!
(Aug. 05, 2014  9:25 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Just curious, how did Echizen contact you if his Internet was down ?

Facebook's app. I assume he only has access to that, not this forum. Ah, I'm not too sure, lol.

Welcome back, as well, Saisei. Smile
Hi! I haven't been on for about 7 or 8 months... I'm glad to see many people are still here, and that the community has grown... If someone can be kind enough to pm me on what I missed so that I can catch up, that would be very nice of you...
(Aug. 05, 2014  10:40 PM)LimiTTrickster Wrote: Hi! I haven't been on for about 7 or 8 months... I'm glad to see many people are still here, and that the community has grown... If someone can be kind enough to pm me on what I missed so that I can catch up, that would be very nice of you...

Not necessarily much has changed since we are waiting for the next Beyblade series (more information here), but you come back right on time because people are trying to get London revived.
Okay, my internet is working now...

Great to see LimiTTrickster back! Considering he's a London member.
Won't be back until Saturdays due to school. Goodbye!
My tests are going to start so i will be away from WBO and my laptop.
I've never really done anything on this forum, but I am back... I guess.

Nobody remembers me and nobody will, let's just say I've gotten back into Beyblade but like using carp beys. Example: Wolf Pre-Hybrid Metal Wheel.
Hey guys, I'll be away for a week or two. If Cannon decideds to track my IP again it will probably be my sister login in, hah.
(Aug. 06, 2014  9:49 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Hey guys, I'll be away for a week or two. If Cannon decideds to track my IP again it will probably be my sister login in, hah.

Why your sister? anyways good bye and happy birhday! Cute
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:21 PM)Abhi Rego Wrote: My tests are going to start so i will be away from WBO and my laptop.
Welcome Back to the WBO!

(Aug. 06, 2014  8:42 PM)noRktreSS Wrote: I've never really done anything on this forum, but I am back... I guess.

Nobody remembers me and nobody will, let's just say I've gotten back into Beyblade but like using carp beys. Example: Wolf Pre-Hybrid Metal Wheel.
I'll remember you if you promise to stay. Wink
(Aug. 06, 2014  9:49 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Hey guys, I'll be away for a week or two. If Cannon decideds to track my IP again it will probably be my sister login in, hah.
Have a great time bro wherever your going.
Errrr I dunno if I'm just being daft or anything but I'm pretty sure he's saying he's not going to be on the WBO.
Unless I'm missing the joke haha
(Aug. 07, 2014  6:10 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Errrr I dunno if I'm just being daft or anything but I'm pretty sure he's saying he's not going to be on the WBO.
Unless I'm missing the joke haha

Yeah, the abhi rago guy is leaving, haha.
Hey guys, I'm going away for the weekend! We're going CAMPING! Grin

Time to CLIMB STUFF!!! The only thing in this world more fun than Beyblade! Eee

If I don't die from falling off a rock face or out of a tree or something, I'll be back Monday.

But I can't promise anything. Wink
(Aug. 08, 2014  1:54 AM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Hey guys, I'm going away for the weekend! We're going CAMPING! Grin

Time to CLIMB STUFF!!! The only thing in this world more fun than Beyblade! Eee

If I don't die from falling off a rock face or out of a tree or something, I'll be back Monday.

But I can't promise anything. Wink

Ok GOOD LUCK!!! TBD hope you have an awesome camping this weekend.I hope we get to go camping in school,haha.
I'll probably be on a good amount today, but starting tomorrow until next weekend, I'll be completely gone. Seeing my little cousin and other family, so I won't have any access to the site. Hopefully while I'm gone, there are other stores to check, so maybe I can find of Legends Death and Fang. Tongue_out

Just posting so no one thinks I suddenly left, haha.
Bye leone Unhappy. Go on a posting spree today to make up for the days you lost Eee
Going to be gone again while. Not as many posts, but I'll try to get back very fast.
Hey guys! I'm back from camping!

I narrowly escaped death, but I'm here! Grin
(Aug. 11, 2014  4:32 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Hey guys! I'm back from camping!

I narrowly escaped death, but I'm here! Grin

Very nice that you managed to survive! Joyful_3 Details...?
I think I'll be kinda offline tommorow and thursday due to our periodic test in school.But I'll be back on Friday.