Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jan. 20, 2014  2:41 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2014  2:39 AM)" L Wrote: Yikes, something just came up! I won't be online for a hole 3 days!! Don't do anything big!!
what's going on? This is odd?!? Serious

Oh, nothing odd. I just have to do something for 3 days. Though, I do have a reason. PM me.
(Jan. 20, 2014  1:14 AM)" L Wrote: EDIT: I didn't mean it like that. Just do what Tri said or he'll give me a warning level.

Honestly, do you really think I'm that kind I person? I have mod powers in the Your Creations forum only. Even then, I don't see why you'd think I'd do that.

If you're leaving because I corrected you, it wasnt anything personal.
Bye L, I hope u come back soon!
(Jan. 18, 2014  10:24 PM)TheLVJ Wrote: My name is Louis V. and I'm a Bey-aholic.

Awesome! I love those kinds of people! Grin

Welcome back. Looking forward to your posts!
hi i dust com bcck to bladin. my super comboo dark wolf m145q will beat you all!

Haha, just joking, I got back on, guess I was a good boy.
After a few days away Im back. A bit of mourning in the community, but Im back.
Welcome back Dark! Good to have ya back Smile. Also guys... I'll be away for a few days as I have finals coming up, and I don't want to get a lower grade so, uhh.. bai
(Jan. 21, 2014  1:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: After a few days away Im back. A bit of mourning in the community, but Im back.
Welcome back Dark!
Also, you took an amazing pie to face. xd
Welcome back Dark________________Mousy Grin
(Jan. 21, 2014  1:14 AM)" L Wrote: hi i dust com bcck to bladin. my super comboo dark wolf m145q will beat you all!

Haha, just joking, I got back on, guess I was a good boy.
Welcome back bro! Also, everybody knows Forrbiden Ionis A230JSB is the best combo Serious
Welcome back to "L" and Dark. Tongue_out
(Jan. 21, 2014  2:12 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I won't be as active this entire week, due to finals. (Wish me luck, guys! Grin )

Also, welcome back to "L" and Dark. Tongue_out
See you leone! I hope you do well! Smile
I'm also not going to be as active for the same reason. Wish me luck Grin
Hey guys, I'll be less active for the next week or two, just becaue of school. See you guys soon! Smile
Think this thread is becoming an attention seekers thread. If you're not going to be GONE for an extended period of time like a month or more you really don't need to post. Its getting a bit ridiculous.
(Jan. 22, 2014  1:03 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Hey guys, I'll be less active for the next week or two, just becaue of school. See you guys soon! Smile
7-15-15-4-2-25-5, 13-9-4-14-9-7-8-20-12--23-2-15.

Hope that's not to much school work, haha. Use the alphabet. It's in code. Hope I did it right Joyful_2
(Jan. 22, 2014  1:07 AM)Coach Wrote: Think this thread is becoming an attention seekers thread. If you're not going to be GONE for an extended period of time like a month or more you really don't need to post. Its getting a bit ridiculous.

Well, if someone is an extremely active member, and they're gonna be gone for a week, then it should be fine to post and let people know.

However, that said, if you guys aren't actually gonna be gone, don't post. A couple select people have "left" like 3 times in the last couple weeks, then gotten up the next morning and posted like 10 replies. :\
Goodbye, MidnightLWBO. (Decoded L's message.)

Hope you come back soon! Get those A's!
(Jan. 22, 2014  3:37 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2014  1:07 AM)Coach Wrote: Think this thread is becoming an attention seekers thread. If you're not going to be GONE for an extended period of time like a month or more you really don't need to post. Its getting a bit ridiculous.

Well, if someone is an extremely active member, and they're gonna be gone for a week, then it should be fine to post and let people know.

However, that said, if you guys aren't actually gonna be gone, don't post. A couple select people have "left" like 3 times in the last couple weeks, then gotten up the next morning and posted like 10 replies. :\

Sometimes people change their minds or end up working around it. Considering it means more activity for the site, this is not a thing worth worrying about IMO.
Well I finally got done with final exams so I guess I am back! Grin
(Jan. 25, 2014  7:23 AM)MBF1 Wrote: Well I finally got done with final exams so I guess I am back! Grin
Welcome back! Smile
Slowly returning. Not sure for how long, maybe I'll stick around for a while again.
Can someone fill me in on what I missed?
(Jan. 25, 2014  11:15 PM)Nano Wrote: Slowly returning. Not sure for how long, maybe I'll stick around for a while again.
Can someone fill me in on what I missed?
Around a month and a half ago, we got a new format that arrived. Limited format.
Click here for further details on that Smile

Also, I joined xd
Welcome back!

You also just missed the WBO's 5th Anniversary and recent Face contest, other than the new format, thats about it.
(Jan. 25, 2014  11:24 PM)"Kira Wrote: Welcome back!

You also just missed the WBO's 5th Anniversary and recent Face contest, other than the new format, thats about it.
He also missed the domination of this track Cute