Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jan. 15, 2014  3:18 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: Ok I decided I'm taking a break, a lot of homework like TONS and, I want to dedicate more time to school so, since not many will care, Cya Grin

bye OrionBlade Unhappy
Shoot me a PM if you wanna talk. I'm not sure why you would think nobody would care though...
(Jan. 15, 2014  3:18 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: Ok I decided I'm taking a break, a lot of homework like TONS and, I want to dedicate more time to school so, since not many will care, Cya Grin
Ok Unhappy Cya Tongue_out Also, who do you think doesn't care?
(Jan. 15, 2014  3:21 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

bye OrionBlade Unhappy
Shoot me a PM if you wanna talk. I'm not sure why you would think nobody would care though...

Im still going to be online, Id say i will now be online for a half hour to 2 hours a day
Im going to still be on this site and chat, also to help test for limited when I can.
Im really having ridiculous amounts of homework lately...
Edit: Im still friends with everyone, just going to be online a lot less :\
Not that it matters much to anyone that much, but bye guys. After spending my last week helping out on limited, I felt I'd done as much as I could. There's probably more... But that's it. Goodbye guys.
(Jan. 16, 2014  6:39 PM)Trickst3r Wrote: Not that it matters much to anyone that much, but bye guys. After spending my last week helping out on limited, I felt I'd done as much as I could. There's probably more... But that's it. Goodbye guys.
There's definitely more you could do, considering that you didn't even make any Limited threads. What did you do on the WBO before the Limited came out? It would seem a little attention-seeking if that was your only reason for leaving, when you were active on the site before...
(Jan. 16, 2014  6:39 PM)Trickst3r Wrote: Not that it matters much to anyone that much, but bye guys. After spending my last week helping out on limited, I felt I'd done as much as I could. There's probably more... But that's it. Goodbye guys.

Why? I personally deeply value and appreciate everyone who helps out with Limited or testing in general, so if there's anything I can do to make you change your mind, please do let me know.
Hey everyone! I'm back from the hell hole of school! I have returned from being away! I'm sooo glad to be back Grin
Welcome back my son! Your just in time for my best Limited thread yet (I think, haha.)
(Jan. 18, 2014  12:08 AM)" L Wrote: Welcome back my son! Your just in time for my best Limited thread yet (I think, haha.)
Which thread?
(Jan. 18, 2014  12:05 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Hey everyone! I'm back from the hell hole of school! I have returned from being away! I'm sooo glad to be back Grin

Welcome back!

(Jan. 18, 2014  12:08 AM)" L Wrote: Welcome back my son! Your just in time for my best Limited thread yet (I think, haha.)

Son...Star Wars?
Yeah, th!nk's my dad, haha. Kai-V's my mother, haha. Only my dad knows at the moment, but it'll be up tonight.
(Jan. 18, 2014  12:15 AM)" L Wrote: Yeah, th!nk's my dad, haha. Kai-V's my mother, haha. Only my dad knows at the moment, but it'll be up tonight.
Serious

I swear, that combo better not have F230CF. :p
After spending the better half of the past 2.5 years lurking and casually collecting, I've decided to be active once more.

My name is Louis V. and I'm a Bey-aholic.
Welcome back TheLVJ!
(Jan. 18, 2014  10:24 PM)TheLVJ Wrote: After spending the better half of the past 2.5 years lurking and casually collecting, I've decided to be active once more.

My name is Louis V. and I'm a Bey-aholic.

Oh wow another advanced member out of nowhere? Well, a good surprise to help make up with the shock of this whole scythe ordeal in limited, I guess. Nice to meet you, er, formally, I guess.

I look forward to discussing various things and stuff with you.
Fury, TheLVJ, and even J o n ? Are there perhaps invites on the BeyMap working finally ?
(Jan. 19, 2014  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Fury, TheLVJ, and even J o n ? Are there perhaps invites on the BeyMap working finally ?

Maybe it was telepathy invites .... ding ding! Had a strong urge to come back!
(Jan. 19, 2014  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Fury, TheLVJ, and even J o n ? Are there perhaps invites on the BeyMap working finally ?

I had devoted a year and a half to this hobby and site. It would be a frakking shame to let all the wonderful experiences(and collection) go to waste.

I am neither confirming nor denying the involvement of the BeyMap. Tongue_out_wink

(Jan. 19, 2014  2:04 AM)th!nk Wrote: Oh wow another advanced member out of nowhere? Well, a good surprise to help make up with the shock of this whole scythe ordeal in limited, I guess. Nice to meet you, er, formally, I guess.

I look forward to discussing various things and stuff with you.

Pleased to meet ya, bub. It is fairly certain that I'm a tad out of the loop. I've got plenty of catching up to do.
im back to beyblade its been a while high school stuff.

Thanks

I am very excited for limited format Smile
Cool, welcome back Smile
(Jan. 20, 2014  1:03 AM)Ethan H Wrote: im back to beyblade its been a while high school stuff.

Thanks

It's been a while since I have seen your name online! Edywho, welcome back Ethan! Smile
(Jan. 20, 2014  1:03 AM)Ethan H Wrote: im back to beyblade its been a while high school stuff.

Thanks

Welcome back dude. Limited just had its first Ban List. If you need any help in Limited you should look around in the sub-forums.

EDIT: I didn't mean it like that. Just do what Tri said or he'll give me a warning level.
@Saying to PM only you or th!nk, no.

If you need help, read around the Limited sub forum. All the stickied threads should answer most of your questions.
Yikes, something just came up! I won't be online for a hole 3 days!! Don't do anything big!!
(Jan. 20, 2014  2:39 AM)" L Wrote: Yikes, something just came up! I won't be online for a hole 3 days!! Don't do anything big!!
What's going on? This is odd Serious