Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Dec. 09, 2013  1:06 AM)Dan Wrote: sup

limited4life

omygawdiwillcometocanadanaoandmeeteverybody. Welcome back!
Looks like the older guys are coming back, ahhaah. Welcome back buds.
Where's McFrown when you need him?

limited4life

Dan=awesome, welcome back!!!!
(Dec. 09, 2013  1:09 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Whenever someone says someone needs to come back on this thread, they do.
Hey Luck, where are ya?

Zane, DaWretched & Panasher, Blackcats and all the great GFX guys come on back please
(Dec. 09, 2013  1:08 AM)LMAO Wrote:

limited4life

YES!

Hope you get to come to some Toronto tournaments!

I ... wouldn't count on it. Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 09, 2013  1:37 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2013  1:08 AM)LMAO Wrote:

limited4life

YES!

Hope you get to come to some Toronto tournaments!

I ... wouldn't count on it. Tongue_out_wink

hahaha make it limited dudes

glad to know you still love me Kei Tongue_out_wink
Glad to see Dan back. He helped me quite a bit when I fist started. Much respect for him #DanForCommittee2014
And Primal is back too? Bang bang lesss get these Limited tournaments going!

O wait I forget we live in Georgia ~
Might come back soon after a year. I'm probably forgotten Tongue_out

Well see though, hope everything's doing okay here!

EDIT: Happy Anniversary!
Also, there's a 3DS Beyblade game?
And another scavenger hunt.
And no new season for Beyblade yet.
._.
(Dec. 09, 2013  6:40 PM)Rush Wrote: Might come back soon after a year. I'm probably forgotten Tongue_out

Well see though, hope everything's doing okay here!
welcome back rush!!! I don't know u but I saw your beywiki articles Wink
Synth is thinking of coming back, at least, temporarily. Welcome back Rush!

NOW WHERE'S FYUUOR?
(Dec. 09, 2013  2:30 AM)Zancrow Wrote: And Primal is back too? Bang bang lesss get these Limited tournaments going!

O wait I forget we live in Georgia ~

We can make it work with 2, right?

If only.
I was thinking, where's N0body? Did he leave us too? I haven't been back for very long but he was always an international member I enjoyed as well
Synesthesia come back!! Welcome back Rush, you were from 2012, and I posted on your Zero-G Attack Draft.
(Dec. 09, 2013  10:36 PM)Primal Wrote: We can make it work with 2, right?

If only.

Hey committee start working on the 1v1 Beypoint System jeez
#Sarcasm
Well guys, I'm having some computer problems, so I will not be on as much.
(Dec. 14, 2013  2:56 PM)Oddity Wrote: Well guys, I'm having some computer problems, so I will not be on as much.
I Hope The Problem Gets Fixed! Also, It's Pretty Awkward How You Are Also Having Computer Problems. I Had Some Last Week!
Bye guys!Unhappy... Until Christmas! I won't be on at all till then because I'm failing some classes at school!Crying Crying you all better not be failing either!
Bye ryukib Unhappy, I hope u do better!
Aren't most exams already over ? Besides in college and university, the semester always ended in January anyway, not right before the holidays.
My finals are after break, January 15, 16, and 17.
(Dec. 17, 2013  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Aren't most exams already over ? Besides in college and university, the semester always ended in January anyway, not right before the holidays.
Actually ours was always backwards from that. Through High School our semesters always ended in mid January, but when I went to GVSU ours ended in mid Dec before Winter break.
Time Wrote:You know what, I'm tired of it, administrators, veteran members, and noobs alike on a little too much of a high horse, I'll still go to tournaments, but I am otherwise done with the forum for now. No issues with Kei or Uwik but all the rest of you need to either chill out or step up into the role you are supposed to be holding. The fact that a simple post suggesting a lack of defensive capabilities, not meant to be an end-all on discussion gets you warned and the complete lack of common sense using and thread reading certain members are doing these days is really pissing me off. Peace out.
*Ginga* beat me to it.

I guess we'll be posting on his behalf?