Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Well guess I'm leaving this place for good, I've completely lost my interest in beyblade and have no real desire to regain it. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Goodbye everyone
I got a tutor to help me get into high school, but the test is in october, s I'll probably be back in November.

EDIT: NOOOOO Elevator Maddness you will be missed
(Sep. 12, 2013  2:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I just had a death in the family this week. Ill be off for a day or two. If you need me hit me up on Facebook.

Really sorry, hope it wasn't someone you were too close to.
The family emergency I recently had jas ended, so I am back.
I'm retiring from beyblade, my "inner child" is satisfied! so, I'm still waiting some answers, but I will almost not post again, if someone wants to contact me send a pm because from time to time I will check the forum!

It was a pleasure to meet many of you!
(Sep. 23, 2013  1:28 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I'm retiring from beyblade, my "inner child" is satisfied! so, I'm still waiting some answers, but I will almost not post again, if someone wants to contact me send a pm because from time to time I will check the forum!

Sucks that you're leaving, but please make sure to visit!

It was a pleasure to meet you too! See you around Izhkoort!
(Sep. 23, 2013  1:28 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I'm retiring from beyblade, my "inner child" is satisfied! so, I'm still waiting some answers, but I will almost not post again, if someone wants to contact me send a pm because from time to time I will check the forum!

no Izhkoort dont go Unhappy the only reason I don't like this thread is because it's where good members who I'm beggining to know quit beyblade Unhappy
I want to thank everyone for the support i received during my family crisis. I'm back now full time. Will start hosting tournaments again in October. Will have info on that up soon I hope.
yaay and congradulations Dark_mousy I'm glad that family crisis is over (and I'm very sorry for your loss Unhappy)
May be offline for a while... On punishment.
And welcome back Dark Mousy!
Welcome back Dark Mousy, we've missed you.

It's always sad to see a good blader leave. Unhappy Well, see you around. Smile
hey guys so i kinda got grounded from my ipod which is the only thing i use to get on this site, besides now im using the schools computer-.-", so i'll be out for a week and be back on FridaySmile see ya'll later
Bye bye ryukiba I hope your grounding ends earlyUnhappy
I'm taking some time of the WBO. I don't know when I will be back.

I'll miss you all such as, Good members like, *Gingka*, Cannon, Th!nk, and the rest your all good.
I really hope you come back soon galaxy.
(Oct. 03, 2013  11:05 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I really hope you come back soon galaxy.
I will maybe. thank you Shining God MS

This is my last post for some time. Goodbye everyone i'll miss you.
I'm hoping your not leaving because of what I said in WBO Random Thoughts ...

If so, I feel incredibly bad, and I am sorry.
(Oct. 03, 2013  11:51 PM)Tri Wrote: I'm hoping your not leaving because of what I said in WBO Random Thoughts ...

If so, I feel incredibly bad, and I am sorry.
Partly because of that. The way you sounded I didn't like it. Please don't feel bad about it, they are other things to I would say it's only 4/10 why i left .
Please come back your beywiki articles were really cool and your an overall good member
Well I feel completely terrible. Maybe I should take some time off as well until I start being nicer. Plus I want all A's :\.

So yeah, I will browse but won't post as much for a while.
Tri, dont leave please. Who am I goin to talk to now? Who's gonna give me my cool combos? I guess myself Unhappy
(Oct. 04, 2013  12:18 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Please come back your beywiki articles were really cool and your an overall good member
My articles aren't really that good. I'm not a good member ask anyone one here I do stupid posts and more things rubbish about me. Sorry, but i'm going.
Don't leave, please. You're a good member and yor Beywiki articles just needed a little work, but in final, it's your choice.