Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Feb. 05, 2013  12:45 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I'm taking a few days off. Colosseum wore me out. Hot me up on Facebook or twitter if you bed me. Ill be back Wednesday or Thursday.

Toodleoo. xD
See you later, hope you come back soon :3
(Feb. 05, 2013  12:45 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I'm taking a few days off. Colosseum wore me out. Hot me up on Facebook or twitter if you bed me. Ill be back Wednesday or Thursday.

Bye Dark_Mousy. I'll see you later when you come back. Eee
(Feb. 05, 2013  12:41 AM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: Hello many of you may not know how i am but i see wbo has changed and i just want to say hello

I don't remember you, no... But welcome back anyway :3 XD Tongue_out
Going to be taking some time off of here for awhile. Hope to take an extended break till mid April. Without more committed bladers in MI it has been a true headache trying to get tournaments going. We have new kids ask for them, but then they don't show up. Our last one was only official because 2 parents played because nobody showed up. So hopefully come that time kids will be back at it, get ready for Beydays then. Tri, Thunder and Syco will take good care of the team while Im gone Im sure. Until then later everybody. Catch me occasionally on Google + and Ill be working on my new YouTube channel as well.
I'll take good care of the Team with the other captains. You will be missed. Bye (For now) Coach.
See you Coach, good luck with everything. Hopefully we can do a big Bey Days event!
(Feb. 06, 2013  11:44 PM)Coach Wrote: Going to be taking some time off of here for awhile. Hope to take an extended break till mid April. Without more committed bladers in MI it has been a true headache trying to get tournaments going. We have new kids ask for them, but then they don't show up. Our last one was only official because 2 parents played because nobody showed up. So hopefully come that time kids will be back at it, get ready for Beydays then. Tri, Thunder and Syco will take good care of the team while Im gone Im sure. Until then later everybody. Catch me occasionally on Google + and Ill be working on my new YouTube channel as well.

Aww, Coach. Even I will miss you.
I'll be less active now that I'm playing the pokemon TCG but I'll still pop up everyonce in a while. See y'all sometimes!
(Feb. 06, 2013  11:44 PM)Coach Wrote: Going to be taking some time off of here for awhile. Hope to take an extended break till mid April. Without more committed bladers in MI it has been a true headache trying to get tournaments going. We have new kids ask for them, but then they don't show up. Our last one was only official because 2 parents played because nobody showed up. So hopefully come that time kids will be back at it, get ready for Beydays then. Tri, Thunder and Syco will take good care of the team while Im gone Im sure. Until then later everybody. Catch me occasionally on Google + and Ill be working on my new YouTube channel as well.

(Feb. 08, 2013  3:22 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I'll be less active now that I'm playing the pokemon TCG but I'll still pop up everyonce in a while. See y'all sometimes!

NOOOOO !
Why all the awesome members leave?
Back on normal grammar;
Goodbye. I hope that you both return ASAP . You'll be missed :3
Back!

Was gone since the 6th of January so its been almost a month. It feels like so much longer because I got a lot of things done xD

Time to get back to work.
Yay! Welcome back insomniac! You'll be back on the beywheelz community too I presume?
(Feb. 09, 2013  6:43 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Yay! Welcome back insomniac! You'll be back on the beywheelz community too I presume?

That thing's still going !?
Wow ...
ha,
Welcome back Insomniac. Smile
Hence the strikethrough of my post I reconsidered after a couple days. Unfortunately I accept the fact that my goal of a tournament per month isn't going to happen in this community. I was pushing for that hard and it got frustrating. So im accepting the lesser.
Hey wbo! I've been off the website and the game for about a month now, so I plan on doing about 5 posts a day (before it was like 12) and coming back into it. So with absolutely little regret... Im back!
Well I'm finally back from my little break. I got sick after Colosseum. But Im back and better then ever. The next few days you will see me in the customization forum posting quite a bit. All my private testing Im gonna finally publish. Also will be announcing new NC events in the coming days. Im rested and ready to dive back into the forums.
Nice to see you back. You are very helpful and I can't wait to see you more active with tournaments and customizations.
(Feb. 12, 2013  4:14 PM)JCx06 Wrote: I'm back

zero g drew me back into beyblade Grin

Awesome, that should be the effect Zero-G has on everyone, seriously.
(Feb. 12, 2013  4:14 PM)JCx06 Wrote: I'm back

zero g drew me back into beyblade Grin

Cool! I don't really remember you on here but I've seen you on another site! Welcome back.
Gonna be trying to be a bit more active from now on. I guess I'm back for a little while!
I'm hopefully gonna be more activate around here, had to deal with mock exams and an important year of school (so far)
JCx06, MyChemRymance, RagerBlade and Rush
Welcome back guys! Looks like a lot of people are returning.
I'm back! Don't know why I left, but had holidays anyways Uncertain I was kinda stupid for leaving, but I'm back.
Well, this is going to be hard.
I know I haven't been on lately. But, there's a reason for that.
I'm sorry to say this, but I've quit blading.
But! Don't worry! I believe this is only temporary.
I'm also sorry to say this, but, to my fans who enjoy my strories...
They're going to be on a temporary leave. No chapters for awhile.
So, yeah. I had a good run here, but for now, I just need a break.
Sorry guys. But don't worry! I'll be back, hopefully!
So, I bid you all, a sad goodbye.
~China