Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I guess I'm 'back' then haha.

Some of you may have noticed I was absent thanks to our little friend Hurricane Sandy. I'm at my mom's workplace right now and we haven't had power (and internet access) or hot water since Monday. The destruction was pretty bad along my power line area, so we probably won't get it back for another week or 2. I can only access the internet and charge stuff at a place like where I am now. School's been out for about a week, but it's not exactly fun and games like most of you would imagine.

I'll be able to reach WBO (but not facebook thanks to filters) at times like this, so I'll be on sporadically. It seems I've missed a bit haha.

btw 50 degree Fahrenheit showers suuuuuuuuuuck
"Little" friend Sandy? Speechless
Well, lets hope things are alright there, haha!

Anyway, a hurricane is too small a thing to stop Ga from coming here! Wink
Well if anyone actually cares ive been away for most of October. Had some personal stuff come up. So now Im back with more tournaments and more testing. Also getting stuff ready for Beyblade Colosseum
Welcome back Dark. Thank you for already working on future NC tournaments
Holy Smokes Batman! Tetsu is back!

Hah, sorry I have been gone for so long. Video games have me going day and night (not really.)
After a long time, I've finally rediscovered my love for beyblade, so I'm back!!!
Welcome back faissaloo. Glad to see you "rediscovered" your love for beyblade
Okay so i made up my mind.i am leaving the wbo because of some personel reasons of mine and bs5s and with raystriker9.these words are proabably the hardest to type but
Bye.
People can reach me through fb
In case anyone remembers me though that's unlikely, I'm back. Greetings all. Will try to stay active this time.
Welcome back Dragonfyre!
this thread reminds me of I almost quit blading... I was inactive for quite a while (A month or so) But then suddenly I logged on I now I'm more active than ever! XD phew...
(Nov. 10, 2012  2:27 PM)Luck Wrote: Welcome back Dragonfyre!
this thread reminds me of I almost quit blading... I was inactive for quite a while (A month or so) But then suddenly I logged on I now I'm more active than ever! XD phew...

I'm glad you didn't leave, Luck. Your contributions to this site (especially in the your creations forum) are really helpful. Anyway, I've never left, and hope never to!
Im leaving for a bit. My main-stay computer broke down a month ago, (Thanks alot win32 Vundo Trojan virus) beyblades have gone rendered sold out at my local stores, and two other hobbies crashed at me 3 weeks ago. What are they? Hotwheels, and Tech Decks. So see ya probably in a month or so. Ill still stick around the off topic forums. lol
Well if anyone cares I'll be gone till 11/26/12. I need a break from beyblade and some of my other things like yugioh and pokemon. Also I'll be at my grandparents house with my family from the 21st to the 25th and they don't have internet. Those are the two reasons I'll be off for awhile.
Hi guys! I'm finally back after so long. I haven't lost my enthusiasm and love for Beyblade - I have just been very busy. School took up a lot of time and I had important exams to revise for.

I'm now in Japan on my year abroad. It's something I have been working towards for a long time and now that I'm here in Osaka, it's almost surreal. XD I've been here since the end of August. It's hard to believe it's been three months.

It's not my first time to Japan as I went there two years ago to Tokyo for a manga tour which lasted a week. Now I'm here for more or less a whole year.

It's my fourth year studying Japanese in general (third year in university though) and by the time I finish my studies, it will have been six years. Whoa.

It's nice being the same age as Ginga and co. in Zero-G! *cough*Ginga looks hot when he's grown up!*cough* I celebrated my birthday in the city I live in with my Japanese friends. They were so nice to throw me a party. I'll never forget it. I had such a great time.
(Nov. 11, 2012  1:26 PM)SilverChronos Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2012  2:27 PM)Luck Wrote: Welcome back Dragonfyre!

I'm glad you didn't leave, Luck. Your contributions to this site (especially in the your creations forum) are really helpful. Anyway, I've never left, and hope never to!

I've had this account for a year now ! XD
Feels like so much longer... :L
Hello. I'm Arfmon, and I'm new here, I just go my First Beyblade ever; the Thermal Lacerta WA130HF.
I really Hope to get More Beyblade, and play in the Beyblade tournaments in 2013.
This is only for previous members who are going away, or coming back. Make yourself a real thread.
okay sorry...I do this all the time....but not on the digimon forums
Hello and Goodbye.

I shall be permanetly leaving the WBO.Something came up,and I am unable to stay here.

Good bye,friends~
Hm, you signed up barely one month ago ... This is weird.
(Nov. 14, 2012  9:51 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Hi guys! I'm finally back after so long. I haven't lost my enthusiasm and love for Beyblade - I have just been very busy. School took up a lot of time and I had important exams to revise for.

I'm now in Japan on my year abroad. It's something I have been working towards for a long time and now that I'm here in Osaka, it's almost surreal. XD I've been here since the end of August. It's hard to believe it's been three months.

It's not my first time to Japan as I went there two years ago to Tokyo for a manga tour which lasted a week. Now I'm here for more or less a whole year.

It's my fourth year studying Japanese in general (third year in university though) and by the time I finish my studies, it will have been six years. Whoa.

It's nice being the same age as Ginga and co. in Zero-G! *cough*Ginga looks hot when he's grown up!*cough* I celebrated my birthday in the city I live in with my Japanese friends. They were so nice to throw me a party. I'll never forget it. I had such a great time.

Hey, I remember you!

Good to see you were still in Beyblade, and being Japan is always nice! Maybe you could help us too? Either way, good to see you back on here!
Wow people are dropping like dead flies with no reason. Why would you have to leave with no explanation...
I'm actually posting now I usually take my weekly read on the website though.
People tire of hobbies, new people become interested, it is the way of all hobby forums. Additionally a lot of us had most of our experience during the huge boom when beyblade started in the US, so things are comparatively less active - comparatively less active compared to the absolute peak of activity. Obviously there are faces all of us miss, particularly more senior members who have either lost interest or lack time, but these things happen, and we have newer members that arise to fill that void.

Me, personally I'm busy at the moment as I finally have effective treatment for my depression and motivational issues, and am spending time fixing up my life and other hobbies I neglected during my slump (which, now I have the motivation to do them, are much more exciting for me right now than beyblade, because I've been single-mindedly focussed on beyblade for so long). Just in case anyone was wondering why I'm not very active right now, haha.
True I understand, I'm very busy now too. But I just think saying "I gotta go something came up," is kinda sketchy. Either way people have personal lives and I respect that.