Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Hello everyone I am back 👍
(May. 29, 2022  12:36 AM)Pixi Wrote: Hello everyone I am back 👍

Omg dude I missed you so much 😭 welcome back, Pixi! Your sudden leave almost scared me but Im glad that youre back on the WBO

Go away.

PIXIIIIIII

i literally came back to wbo just for this. i really missed ya!! welcome back! hope you enjoy your stay once more <333
I’ve been contemplating it for awhile, but I think I’ve finally made up my mind with this.

I joined the WBO back in May of 2018 as someone who wanted to talk about beyblades and especially try to participate in an event. The problem was, I was too far from events at the time, as the closest events were always in Virginia which was too far for me. During this time I still had fun playing with my beyblades just to play. It was around this time that I tried to get competitive by looking on the Beyblade wiki to see what was good and what wasn’t. In late 2018, I dropped off, likely due to lack of time willing to put into becoming an organizer at the time as well as not being able to participate in any events.

In late 2019, I returned and decided to become an organizer since I was moving to NC. There were some people who wanted an event, so I figured it would be a good idea to take the initiative and finally host an event. I figured there wouldn’t be many people who would come, but instead, when I hosted in early 2020, the tournament was a great success and it seemed to revive tournaments in NC after a few years of no events. The second event I hosted was also a success, but after that, COVID happened and I couldn’t host for awhile. I hosted a tournament in July of 2020, however it unfortunately wasn’t ranked. Luckily there were a few more tournaments that year that I was able to participate in, and despite COVID happening the NC scene had definitely been revived. It was clear the anime was not what was keeping me going, the competitive scene most certainly was.

2021 was probably the best year for NC events, as many happened that year. NC became a recognizable state that had some great victories that year, including being able to do well against the strong Floridians in The Beyblade Summer Games 2021. Later that year, there was even a clash against the Carolinas and Florida, which the Carolinas managed to win.

2022 is where I began to fall off. With BU announced, it left a bad taste in my mouth as Beyblade had already been going for 7 years, and this would be its 8th. I didn’t have high hopes for this season as after 7 years, even a company like TT would begin to run out of ideas. Tournament wise, multiple NC tournaments are still happening, and the community is clearly still strong there. I was unfortunately somewhat right with BU, as TT has gone quite lazy with their products. Things like Gatling Dragon look almost identical to things like Tempest, albeit with minor differences. So because of this and increasing prices of beyblades, I’ve not spent any money on the BU line of Beyblade.

I have found that the competitive nature that was keeping me into Beyblade is no longer alluring to me. I guess after so long with the same things still dominating (stamina types), it eventually got boring and repetitive to me. Sure, you can run attack, but it just isn’t the same as it used to be. I feel the culprit comes in the form of DB which made stamina all dominating. Guilty, Ultimate, and Savior are options, but only Guilty does very well for attack. The others just don’t compare to it. Plus, after nearly 3 years of doing this, I don’t see a point to continue it anymore. It’s gotten kind of repetitive, and I want to try and move on to new things. I’m going to try to go to Four Gaming’s Dark Continent, but after that, I’m probably leaving. Leaving Beyblade and leaving the community. I helped revive the NC community, and I’m happy for that.

So what does this mean about me on the WBO? Well, as I said, I will be leaving Beyblade and the community, and honestly, I don’t visit the forums as much as I used to already. So yes, I have decided I’m leaving the WBO as well. I’m not going to try and become an organizer again, I’m probably not going to talk on here anymore, and most importantly, I’m not sure I’m coming back to the WBO or Beyblade for a long time. I guess we’ll have to see when/if the next generation of Beyblade comes out, won’t we?

One last thing, I will be attempting to sell my entire Beyblade collection in one big lot, aside from stadiums probably. Be on the lookout for updates from me regarding my collection if anyone is interested in purchasing a large Beyblade collection. I’ve got stuff from all generations of burst, as well as some Hasbro burst stuff.

Anyways, yeah, I’ve made my decision, and figured I would let everyone know since I know the NC community at least would want me to.
You will definitely be missed and yes you were the spark that revived the NC community. Camick mentioned your 2020 tournament yesterday and so much came from that. I do recommend not selling your lot of beys. I know a lot of players do that when they quit, but being older and a dad now there is a lot of childhood memorabilia that I wish I had now to share with my kids and friends or just for myself. It’s completely up to you though.

Regardless wishing you the best in whatever decision you make with all of this. BuilderROB . Take care bro 😎
I took an unexpected trip to visit a sick relative across the country so I was offline for a bit. I’ll now be able to be online regularly once again. As for my story, I stopped writing my most recent chapter about 80% of the way through, so I will continue writing and hopefully release it soon.
I haven't been active a lot, for like months. I kinda of got bored of beyblade after dynamite battle. But, I decided to join back..
Man, I have been gone for a while. I'm not really going to take an hour typing out an explaination because more than half of you probably didn't even know I existed before this, but um, It's been a while so I thought I should say someything here. So uhh, Hi.
(Jun. 08, 2022  5:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I haven't been active a lot, for like months. I kinda of got bored of beyblade after dynamite battle. But, I decided to join back..

yeh me too. i only hop on every week or something. i moved so i didnt have my beys.
Im done hosting for a while. This is how my tournaments usually go now: my parts get stolen and if i make top 4 then i get accused of cheating. You will still see me at other peoples events and on the wbo occasionally.
(Jun. 25, 2022  6:31 PM)Zektor Wrote: Im done hosting for a while. This is how my tournaments usually go now: my parts get stolen and if i make top 4 then i get accused of cheating. You will still see me at other peoples events and on the wbo occasionally.

I’m so sorry to hear that. I’ll try keeping the area alive with Tournaments while you take a break. It’s unfortunate to hear that people are like this nowadays. I hope this doesn’t start happening at other events. I can understand how frustrating it can be to be accused for cheating and getting stuff stolen. I’ll make sure at my tournaments I’ll make it clear that this is unacceptable. I wish you the best.
(Jun. 25, 2022  6:31 PM)Zektor Wrote: Im done hosting for a while. This is how my tournaments usually go now: my parts get stolen and if i make top 4 then i get accused of cheating. You will still see me at other peoples events and on the wbo occasionally.

I'm not gonna lie, this breaks my heart. What motivates me to keep blading when the going gets rough is all the friends I've made and the community that is so supportive. I'm yet to see someone do anything mean to one another at a tournament and I really hate that people are just so jealous of how good you are that they are stealing your parts and accusing you of cheating. I feel like you almost single handedly brought back an entire community and for them to try to stop you doing something so great is terrible. I hope things get better for you. If things don't get better, you might start blocking off people from your tournaments. After all, the first rule that comes up on the community rules is:

1. Treat Other Members Well

I don't think people accusing you of cheating could be considered "Treating other members well." This makes me so frustrated because the only thing those people have encouraged is for you to stop blading, and I hate that. I know how hard it can be to organize efficiant tournaments and I can't imagine people being rude to me on top of all that. I hope that my lack of posting shows how strongly I feel about this, and I hope that anyone reading this will think twice before being rude to anyone in the Beyblade community. Once again, I find one of the drawing points of Beyblade to be how nice everyone is and I wish it could be that way for everyone. I know that some people are always going to see the bad in the world for whatever reason they may have, but I hope you can start focusing on the good in our community rather than the bad. I hope you have a good break, and good luck for whenever you're ready to come back!

Also, sorry for the ramble anyone who didn't care for this. This post is more emotion that thought.[/font][/size]

Talk to a mod/staff member I doubt they would turn their heads to this problem. I think it’s a good idea of taking a break from hosting. Until the mods figure out the issue I am very mad
How long was I gone this time? I don't know this is like the 3rd unwarned leave I've had this year, wait was there one last year? Idk but I'm back! Again *leaves to go get milk* I gotta gooooo
(May. 29, 2022  2:54 AM)BurningSands Wrote:

Omg dude I missed you so much 😭 welcome back, Pixi! Your sudden leave almost scared me but Im glad that youre back on the WBO

Go away.

L Drago
Hey guys! Im going to log off the WBO as well as disable my Discord account temporarily. I dont know when Ill come back, but I might not be gone for more than a month. I just need a break and havent been in much of a good mood lately

bye guys !

edit: I brought back Discord back because of college reasons. I will be promptly leaving the WBO server instead
Aight here we go hello i'm Needforspeed or as many of you know me as NFS for short I've joined WBO ever since late of may 2019. My intrest on beyblade on the past year has been declining and as time went on so does many poeple that i know quit and became less active and because of that i've decided to leave WBO and the beyblade community as a whole, and since I don't practicuarally plan on returning so this is will be my last massage. Here it goes

It has been an honor to know you all and i hope that you all can forgive me if i have misstreat or done anything wrong to you in the way that i don't know of, this has been a great 3 years and this is me Needforspeed signing out. 👋
(Jul. 15, 2022  7:48 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Aight here we go hello i'm Needforspeed or as many of you know me as NFS for short I've joined WBO ever since late of may 2019. My intrest on beyblade on the past year has been declining and as time went on so does many poeple that i know quit and became less active and because of that i've decided to leave WBO and the beyblade community as a whole, and since I don't practicuarally plan on returning so this is will be my last massage. Here it goes

It has been an honor to know you all and i hope that you all can forgive me if i have misstreat or done anything wrong to you in the way that i don't know of, this has been a great 3 years and this is me Needforspeed signing out. 👋
Farewell, and thanks for the memories.
I'm doing that thing again where I stumble across some beyblade news and end up coming back here to see how things are going, at least for a bit.

In this case, I heard about the 4th generation of beyblade being confirmed(?), which piqued my interest. I can't seem to find any mention of it here at all, though. Is it something that's not being discussed until more information comes out about it or is it being discussed and I'm just incapable of figuring out where?
(Aug. 31, 2022  2:25 PM)Dual Wrote: I'm doing that thing again where I stumble across some beyblade news and end up coming back here to see how things are going, at least for a bit.

In this case, I heard about the 4th generation of beyblade being confirmed(?), which piqued my interest. I can't seem to find any mention of it here at all, though. Is it something that's not being discussed until more information comes out about it or is it being discussed and I'm just incapable of figuring out where?

Yo! You’re from Chicago right? I’ve recently come back as well. There’s a pretty active Midwest scene now. It’s primarily Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin but you should definitely try and make it out to some events.
(Aug. 31, 2022  2:25 PM)Dual Wrote: I'm doing that thing again where I stumble across some beyblade news and end up coming back here to see how things are going, at least for a bit.

From what I’ve heard burst will end this year, and the new series will come out fall of 2023? But anyways if you’re from chicago check out the Midwest scene! I have a metal fight limited event October 1st in Grand Rapids Michigan!
(Sep. 02, 2022  12:15 PM)Tri Wrote:

Yo! You’re from Chicago right? I’ve recently come back as well. There’s a pretty active Midwest scene now. It’s primarily Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin but you should definitely try and make it out to some events.
I am, but I moved to Europe a few years back. I plan to come back and visit from time to time though, so I'll keep an eye out for anything going on when I'm around.

Also nice to see a familiar face also returning!
With only school holding me back at this point, I wanna get back again. With face to face classes coming back for the most part in my country, I should be getting daily school money again so I can save up.

I haven't bought anything since Guilty Longinus, and I lost both of the only launchers I had.
Hi guys, Sands here. The person who created the pouty face anthropomorphic Lucifer The End sticker on the WBO server

Im officially leaving the WBO. I havent done much here besides hanging around in the server's general channel, being an avid Beyblade anime viewer, and creating the said sticker. Life's been busy and I started college, so its time for me to go now. Its been great knowing you all! A great 3 or 4 years here

I will remain in small Beyblade-related servers, though my inactivity means youre welcome to kick and remove me. A couple of you also follow my personal Instagram or have me as a friend on Discord, so you may continue to DM me (though be sure to have a note saying it is me! Some people forget that those accounts are me, ahah). If you know, you know. I wont be sharing that said personal Instagram

Cya!
Hi..

Last post here was around April; anyway, I’ve gotten back into Beyblade after a long time and I’ll be more active here.

Finally got my life together, took me a couple months but I finally did it Smile