Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Apr. 05, 2017  4:56 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: "Care" as in the WBO isn't of any importance to them or they are uninterested.

Honestly, I have also noticed since at least a couple of years that people are now completely uninterested by anything if there is no clear reward to it immediately afterwards. For instance, people stopped contributing to Beywiki out of their own initiative so many years ago... Around 2013 probably. It is vey sad, because the very foundations of this organisation and this website are fans donating time for the love of the community and Beyblade.
(Apr. 05, 2017  4:56 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: "Care" as in the WBO isn't of any importance to them or they are uninterested.

I hope this wasn't about me not responding about your PM because almost everyone that knows me on here knows that I do this weird thing where I lurk for a week and then disappear for three months.

But in all seriousness, I kind of agree.  Also with what Kai-V said.  Very disheartening.
(Apr. 07, 2017  3:19 AM)Tri Wrote: I hope this wasn't about me not responding about your PM because almost everyone that knows me on here knows that I do this weird thing where I lurk for a week and then disappear for three months.

But in all seriousness, I kind of agree.  Also with what Kai-V said.  Very disheartening.

No it wasn't about that. Thanks for your response tho.
Due to various circumstances some WBO related, Most not...I'm taking leave of the WBO. One expensive hobby had to be dropped and this is it.
I haven't been on here in forever, but I figured I'd stop by. I don't know if anyone still remembers me, haha.

So I've basically lost all interest in beyblade, which is a bit upsetting, but that's how things go I guess. I have other interests that I want to pursue and beyblade just isn't entertaining anymore.

I joined in 2010 and spent a good five years on here at least, then dropped off some time after that. I had a lot of great experiences and met a bunch of great people, and I'm so glad to have been a part of this community.

I'll still probably check in every few months and maybe I'll regain my passion for beyblade, but for now I don't see that happening.
(May. 09, 2017  9:02 PM)Dual Wrote: I haven't been on here in forever, but I figured I'd stop by. I don't know if anyone still remembers me, haha.

So I've basically lost all interest in beyblade, which is a bit upsetting, but that's how things go I guess. I have other interests that I want to pursue and beyblade just isn't entertaining anymore.

I joined in 2010 and spent a good five years on here at least, then dropped off some time after that. I had a lot of great experiences and met a bunch of great people, and I'm so glad to have been a part of this community.

I'll still probably check in every few months and maybe I'll regain my passion for beyblade, but for now I don't see that happening.

Damn, it is sad to see you go. I suppose life is inevitable though hah. Even older stuff than Burst does not keep you entertained anymore?
(May. 10, 2017  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 09, 2017  9:02 PM)Dual Wrote: I haven't been on here in forever, but I figured I'd stop by. I don't know if anyone still remembers me, haha.

Damn, it is sad to see you go. I suppose life is inevitable though hah. Even older stuff than Burst does not keep you entertained anymore?
Burst managed to get me interested again once I had lost interest already, so if anything would get me back into things, that would be it. 

I left my beyblades at home when I went off to college, but I come home in a few days so I'll make an effort to dust them off and give it a go, but I just don't feel entertained by the hobby anymore.
I just came back after being away for 5 years... I felt like I outgrew beyblades. But here I am again! Its good to be back, getting used to the burst system has been fun so far! Nice to see you all again. Old faces and new ones alike!
It's so brilliant to see this Forum do so well. Couldn't be prouder. Was here during 2011-13 and now a 18 year old model in India. Was just thinking about it, and it made me come here. My love for BeyBlading won't change. For now, I'm back. But really not up with the new stuff that's come up but still living in the MFB generation.
Decided to check some old forums I went to as a kid yesterday. I finally decided to check on WBO today. The info I got in this forum helped me win a lot of local tourneys back then (Still have the prize Pegasis beyblades.). It's nice seeing the same people and active as ever. I cringe at my 12 year old self though. I remember opening up a fairly famous sig request thread and I made some pretty bad stuff. It's nice to see how much the site has improved. I'm more into art now but Beyblade will forever be special to me. Nostalgia is a wonderful feeling. I might browse every once in a while.  Also, I never got the concept of Bits which users can get.
(Jul. 07, 2017  1:59 PM)Xyo Wrote: Decided to check some old forums I went to as a kid yesterday. I finally decided to check on WBO today. The info I got in this forum helped me win a lot of local tourneys back then (Still have the prize Pegasis beyblades.). It's nice seeing the same people and active as ever. I cringe at my 12 year old self though. I remember opening up a fairly famous sig request thread and I made some pretty bad stuff. It's nice to see how much the site has improved. I'm more into art now but Beyblade will forever be special to me. Nostalgia is a wonderful feeling. I might browse every once in a while.  Also, I never got the concept of Bits which users can get.

Hah nice to see you come back, even temporarily. Well, we still have a page explaining what the Face/Bit Collection is all about, and basically they aim to reward you for accomplishments on the site, contributions you make, and you can win some in contests and giveaways.
Well, I'll be infrequent on this site until school starts, but I will try my best to check on it. My parents were concerned about me slipping away from society and using characters as a escape, and took my phone and computer till the school year. I will try to get on on the library computers.
Here is my yearly check in I guess.

To start it off on a bright note, I'm about to attend university in the fall as a comp sci major; makes me realize just how long ago since I've been on here as an active member. I've been getting my feet wet with music production and I hope to learn a lot more about sound design. I've also been into gaming for a little while now (feel free to contact me if you ever want to play a game together or just add me on Steam). However, Beyblade is probably never going to come back as a hobby of mine, but it was fun while it lasted. Hope you all are doing well.
(Jul. 26, 2017  3:34 PM)Rush Wrote: Here is my yearly check in I guess.

To start it off on a bright note, I'm about to attend university in the fall as a comp sci major; makes me realize just how long ago since I've been on here as an active member. I've been getting my feet wet with music production and I hope to learn a lot more about sound design. I've also been into gaming for a little while now (feel free to contact me if you ever want to play a game together or just add me on Steam). However, Beyblade is probably never going to come back as a hobby of mine, but it was fun while it lasted. Hope you all are doing well.

A Beyblade player about to start uni as a comp sci major who also produces music? Sounds like you're describing me, hah.

Welcome back Wink
Hey guys, i see a lot has changed. I haven't played since June 2016 and wanted to let everybody know that i am leaving the wbo. I had a lot of fun attending tournaments and hosting in the past. Beyblade is probably not going to be a hobby of mine ever again, it was fun while it lasted. Best wishes to the WBO and thank you to @[Kai-V] @[Kei] and the rest of the committee for everything.
(Sep. 03, 2017  2:41 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Hey guys, i see a lot has changed. I haven't played since June 2016 and wanted to let everybody know that i am leaving the wbo. I had a lot of fun attending tournaments and hosting in the past. Beyblade is probably not going to be a hobby of mine ever again, it was fun while it lasted. Best wishes to the WBO and thank you to @[Kai-V] @[Kei] and the rest of the committee for everything.

Thank you for what you contributed!
Hey! So, it's been a minute, maybe a few. I don't know. I lost count.

Life has been hectic. I pretty much disregarded anything at the end of my senior year of high school that even slightly interested me, and now my life has evolved to a point where I don't know what the hell I am doing. I am in college now and I live on my own with a few other roommates. I'd sugar coat and say everything is going great, but life throws curve balls and sometimes they hit you right in the face.

I donated my entire MFB collection to this site for LAST YEARS scavenger hunt, and I still have not got around to shipping that out yet. I feel awful about that, but my bank account was kind of eaten alive by the United State's great university costs. I sincerely apologize for my lack of efforts! I am happy to be back online after so many months. I haven't browsed around enough to see any familiar faces yet, but I hope you all are doing well in your personal lives and with keeping the site up and running. I could never truly express the feeling I would get logging into this site almost everyday after school for hours on end. This is not a coming back post, but it is not really a goodbye post either. I am sure I will be online occasionally.

RANDOM REALIZATION! I've been a member here since 2012. That's crazy.
Hello, Tri! I remember you from reading threads, from a couple years back. Nice to hear from you, I hope you life gets better for you, in the years to come. Life can be hectic at times, but, it will most likely get better. See you again when your life gets straightened out. And remember, you will always be an honorary member, of the WBO!
(Sep. 18, 2017  5:25 AM)Tri Wrote: Hey!  So, it's been a minute, maybe a few.  I don't know.  I lost count.

Life has been hectic.  I pretty much disregarded anything at the end of my senior year of high school that even slightly interested me, and now my life has evolved to a point where I don't know what the hell I am doing.  I am in college now and I live on my own with a few other roommates.  I'd sugar coat and say everything is going great, but life throws curve balls and sometimes they hit you right in the face.  

I donated my entire MFB collection to this site for LAST YEARS scavenger hunt, and I still have not got around to shipping that out yet.  I feel awful about that, but my bank account was kind of eaten alive by the United State's great university costs.  I sincerely apologize for my lack of efforts!  I am happy to be back online after so many months.  I haven't browsed around enough to see any familiar faces yet, but I hope you all are doing well in your personal lives and with keeping the site up and running.  I could never truly express the feeling I would get logging into this site almost everyday after school for hours on end.  This is not a coming back post, but it is not really a goodbye post either.  I am sure I will be online occasionally.  

RANDOM REALIZATION!  I've been a member here since 2012.  That's crazy.

A quick question...which university u r studying right now...??
And one more thing...those who say college life is the best thing...dont really know about that hell...
(Sep. 18, 2017  5:42 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2017  5:25 AM)Tri Wrote: Hey!  So, it's been a minute, maybe a few.  I don't know.  I lost count.

Life has been hectic.  I pretty much disregarded anything at the end of my senior year of high school that even slightly interested me, and now my life has evolved to a point where I don't know what the hell I am doing.  I am in college now and I live on my own with a few other roommates.  I'd sugar coat and say everything is going great, but life throws curve balls and sometimes they hit you right in the face.  

I donated my entire MFB collection to this site for LAST YEARS scavenger hunt, and I still have not got around to shipping that out yet.  I feel awful about that, but my bank account was kind of eaten alive by the United State's great university costs.  I sincerely apologize for my lack of efforts!  I am happy to be back online after so many months.  I haven't browsed around enough to see any familiar faces yet, but I hope you all are doing well in your personal lives and with keeping the site up and running.  I could never truly express the feeling I would get logging into this site almost everyday after school for hours on end.  This is not a coming back post, but it is not really a goodbye post either.  I am sure I will be online occasionally.  

RANDOM REALIZATION!  I've been a member here since 2012.  That's crazy.

A quick question...which university u r studying right now...??
And one more thing...those who say college life is the best thing...dont really know about that hell...

I am studying at Indiana State with a major in English teaching and a minor in special education!  High school was such a breeze to me, and now coming here is reeeeeaaaally kicking my carp.
(Sep. 18, 2017  5:48 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2017  5:42 AM)Eleanor Wrote: A quick question...which university u r studying right now...??

I am studying at Indiana State with a major in English teaching and a minor in special education!  High school was such a breeze to me, and now coming here is reeeeeaaaally kicking my carp.

I can understand ur pressure (sniff)....I myself miss my school days...but u dont have to worry.... in time u will also enjoy ur college days...all the best with ur studies and beyblading...just dont lower ur bey spirit...it will help u overcome not only battles but also all the pressures in life...
Been getting really into burst recently so I guess i'm back. Hopefully for a while!
To further address this post, I've been out of the Beyblade loop for around 3 months now and I do not intend on returning anytime soon. For those who have been wondering, I've dealt with the obvious lack of interest and overall finances to keep up with the competitive game and Beyblade as an entirety. 

I love seeing this community grow and it will always be very close to my heart. I've personally met some of my best friends through the WBO and we continue to remain in touch outside of Beyblade. I still do use this site on a daily basis, so feel free to PM me whenever.

I'm going to end this post on a good note with two of my first ever posts on this forum. Stuff really has changed. 

>.< WBO! [/font][/size];P

[Image: 656.png]

[Image: 657.png]
(Oct. 12, 2017  10:41 PM)Mitsu Wrote: To further address this post, I've been out of the Beyblade loop for around 3 months now and I do not intend on returning anytime soon. For those who have been wondering, I've dealt with the obvious lack of interest and overall finances to keep up with the competitive game and Beyblade as an entirety. 

I love seeing this community grow and it will always be very close to my heart. I've personally met some of my best friends through the WBO and we continue to remain in touch outside of Beyblade. I still do use this site on a daily basis, so feel free to PM me whenever.

I'm going to end this post on a good note with two of my first ever posts on this forum. Stuff really has changed. 

Pinching_eyes_2 WBO! [/font][/size]Tongue_out_wink

[Image: 656.png]

[Image: 657.png]

Flashbacks to every word beginning with a capital letter.  You have come such a long way, MidnightLWBO Wink
So I think I'm done with Beyblade. I always wanted to build a decent collection, so that's the only reason I got back into the hobby in the first place, haha. Now that that's done, I've been losing interest as I don't find Burst much appealing.

There's still one Bey I want to get before I pack my collection and put it away, though. I have updated my buying thread if you want to give it a look ~

It's still nice to see how they released Burst in India. I'd love to play with my friends again someday.

I'll check the forum occasionally to keep in touch with you guys. My Discord is Bliz#1822 if you ever want to hit me up.