Going Away/Coming Back Topic

He said that the hobby of Beyblades ending. He is quitting sadly ;(
(Oct. 26, 2013  8:04 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2013  7:36 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Hello and goodbye to all the amazing people that i met on these forums i feel confident that many of them will continue to be friends for years to come but I am leaving the WBO at least for a while ever since Revolution I've been getting bored with Beyblade and now to know that no more are even getting made i realize that my time on the WBO has come to a close i will still be on sometimes but not much and wont attend anymore events but I feel its time to start a new chapter in my life I will miss the friends that I've made here and i hope that they continue to get what they want out of life.

Good bye to all.

Are you quiting or will you be coming back to the WBO someday?

I may come back someday but for now this is fair well.
(Oct. 26, 2013  8:05 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2013  8:04 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2013  7:36 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Hello and goodbye to all the amazing people that i met on these forums i feel confident that many of them will continue to be friends for years to come but I am leaving the WBO at least for a while ever since Revolution I've been getting bored with Beyblade and now to know that no more are even getting made i realize that my time on the WBO has come to a close i will still be on sometimes but not much and wont attend anymore events but I feel its time to start a new chapter in my life I will miss the friends that I've made here and i hope that they continue to get what they want out of life.

Good bye to all.

Are you quiting or will you be coming back to the WBO someday?

I may come back someday but for now this is fair well.

Ok fair well Crying...

Good bye to all.

Wow, this is very unexpected.

I hope you recapture your love of beyblade. You are definitely one of the best beybladers on here. Your rank, points, and Revolution trophy prove it. Good luck with what you set out to do now. I hope for the best, stormscorpio1, and I think many others think the same way. I'm sure everyone that attends NC events will miss you but they'll understand. Bye man, it was actually pretty cool to talk to you over Skype one time with Thunder Dome, although it was kind of awkward in the beginning!

Bye once again.
He'll always be our hero and the one look up to.
Bye dude, u were one of best
Very sad to see you go man.

Definitely a person I looked up to here, hopefully your beyspirit will reignite once again.

As for now, see you around stormscorpio1, I can't believe you're going :(

Farewell :'(
You will be missed, champ. I'm so sad to see you go.
Collin! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Crying

You're the flipping North American champion! CryingCryingCrying

Cardfight Vanguard has stolen you from us! TEAM GT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

*Tears roll down face* I'm gonna miss you man. Unhappy Stop in at GT on a Saturday sometime and play a couple rounds.
Stormscorpio1 on a personal level I consider you a true friend. And your dad I also consider a true friend. I will miss you greatly. I hope we can stay in touch. Take care old friend. You will be missed.
Well at my YCS I found out, I don't like Beyblade anymore. I'm more into Yu-Gi-Oh and Anime.

So I'm leaving and never coming back. see ya

Also bye stormscorpio1 you'll be missed Unhappy
(Oct. 27, 2013  12:25 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Well at my YCS I found out, I don't like Beyblade anymore. I'm more into Yu-Gi-Oh and Anime.

Wow. galaxy and scorpio are leaving. Well I hope you guys can re-ignite your bey spirits. see ya
Bye Galaxy Blade you will be missed!Unhappy
Wow GB, u keep trying to leave so I guess u really don't like it here so bye I guess. P.S. I know your gonna come back, u may hide yourself from the online list and not post but u will come back and your going away reason is wrong, beyblade doesnt suck your beyspirit didnt burn strong enough, u only liked it when it was the big fad and now u don't stand with it through its end. sorry if this sounded rude
DRAGON KING, I'm not coming back. I'll take my self of the list to prove it.

Beyblade is well not good anymore. You can still enjoy it, but I wont.

Yes what ever my profile says is the truth. When I went to that YCS I had more fun then I did on here.
(Oct. 27, 2013  3:29 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: DRAGON KING, I'm not coming back. I'll take my self of the list to prove it.

Beyblade is well not good anymore. You can still enjoy it, but I wont.

Yes what ever my profile says is the truth. When I went to that YCS I had more fun then I did on here.

don't leave, this is all your Bio says
Hello, I'm a galaxy blade. I enjoy Anime Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Beyblade, boy band of Japan. I'm studying My Japanese favorites. Edward Elric, L, galaxy, Naruto, my favorite character is the other. Hope you liked my profile
(Oct. 27, 2013  12:25 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Well at my YCS I found out, I don't like Beyblade anymore. I'm more into Yu-Gi-Oh and Anime.

I wish you the best. But just saying YGO is more corrupt then beyblade. Take it from someone who was competitive before. Top players in the world can be corrupt. I know this from personal experience.
Thanks Dark_Mousy! Yes I know it was just a few why I left. No tournaments, I have got a lot of stuff to do now so I don't have that much time for Beyblade.

I know YGO takes time, but it's not as much for beyblade(At least I think)

Yes that's true, it's a bit messed up, The other day a guy spent loads of money to make a deck and got it stolen. Also I do agree, but I have to say I like it. I know what it's like, I'm not going to get too into it, but just collect(Wont spend loads of cash on it.) Thanks for the advice!

I look forward to maybe one day coming back to BB, but that's 1/100% I will.

I wish you good luck Dark_Mousy; Have fun and outside of BB, Hope you'r life goes well. Saying this cause it's the last time i'll see ya bye.
Bye galaxy blade. You were a good friend. Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Haha, jacolal you'r one of my friends i'll miss the most. Good luck jacolal as well, for everthing you do.
Man, this sucks. Some of my friends are leaving Unhappy Well, have fun galaxy blade and stormscorpio1.
Ok , we'll bye dude it won't be as fun without u
Goodby galaxy blade!
Noooo galaxy blade don't go Crying you where one of my best friends on here Unhappy you joined my first custom tourny you can't leave you had great beywiki articles you'll be missed alot Unhappy if Shining God MS or theblackdragon leaves I'll never be the same again Unhappy if they do I'm going to go to there house and make them stay no matter what XD
Bye galaxy blade. ;( Make sure you battle me on DN.