Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Well this is sad. You were an awesome story writer and blader. Good Bye Chinablade, you will be missed.
I miss reading your stories and hope you come back soon. You will most definitely be missed and we'll await your return.
Hey guys, I know I havn't been on in a while, but thats because my computer broke but I'm getting a new desktop soon so I can start up my gfx again.
I've been kind of inactive for a while, but the urge to get back in the metagame finally caught up with me. I made my first Zero-G purchase since July today, haha.

So I'm back. Smile
Ill be gone but ill still check around every week.AU REVIOR' /BYE KluelessKen
"Avoir" means 'to have' in French, by the way.
...you mean 'au revoir'?
Im going to be leaving for a while.... Most likely ur going to be Happy
Bye HDSK. I hope for you to come back soon my friend!
Goodbya HDSK !
I hope your absence is brief .
Hey everyone! I'm back after... 3 years!
Yeah im back.... I promise to Hazel tht i wont be annoying as i was when i left
(Feb. 25, 2013  1:21 AM)HDSK Wrote: Yeah im back.... I promise to Hazel tht i wont be annoying as i was when i left
You "left" a day ago, why leave at all if you're going to "come back" the next day...?
(Feb. 25, 2013  1:58 AM)Mino Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2013  1:21 AM)HDSK Wrote: Yeah im back.... I promise to Hazel tht i wont be annoying as i was when i left
You "left" a day ago, why leave at all if you're going to "come back" the next day...?

Uhmm.... My computer crashed and i didnt know if ill come back soon....(On the internet) but it was short after the problem happened it was fixed Grin
Okay, this time, I'm really gonna try to make an effort to get back into the flow of the website. No one will remember me though, haha.
Your signature is one thing I'll totally remember you for. Hah.
Welcome back Rush~
:o Only by my signature which wasn't even made by me?!?!

Anyways, I'll try to get back into the BeyWiki Project.
You could say it's been a while. Just felt like coming on again to see if I can rekindle my love for the game...
Does anyone still remember me? Haha
Welcome back Sparta! I actually do remember you too, hah.
(Mar. 04, 2013  2:39 AM)Sparta Wrote: You could say it's been a while. Just felt like coming on again to see if I can rekindle my love for the game...

Get back on PenPad. Serious

Oh, yeah, welcome back, too.
(Mar. 04, 2013  2:39 AM)Sparta Wrote: You could say it's been a while. Just felt like coming on again to see if I can rekindle my love for the game...

I remember you! Welcome back.
PenPad is DEAD...

Well welcome back Sparta, nice to see an awesome writer back again.
Bye guys because I will be focusing at my YouTube channel.I might back next week for selling and trading some beys.