God's Pawn (WIP Fantasy Novel)

Poll: What do you think about this Fantasy Novel?

You need to release this!
81.40%
Want to see more
4.65%
I will read when I'm bored
6.98%
Nah, didn't catch my interest
6.98%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
(Apr. 22, 2011  10:15 PM)dracofrancis Wrote: Kavasiki
I have a question. If (hopefully) this gets released would you release this as 1 graphic novel or a whole series?

It is not possible for me to release this as a Graphic Novel/series becuase I or someone I know needs to draw the pages or at least make a Demo first and I don't know anyone that can or will. I have been searching for companies that might be intrested in my novel as a book but I cannot hope for a Graphic novel (yet)
Continuing the acts here for the reason that when I tried to post Act 14 my first post go totaly blank.
Act 14 - Act 30

(Apr. 22, 2011  10:21 PM)Kavasiki Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  10:15 PM)dracofrancis Wrote: Kavasiki
I have a question. If (hopefully) this gets released would you release this as 1 graphic novel or a whole series?

It is not possible for me to release this as a Graphic Novel/series becuase I or someone I know needs to draw the pages or at least make a Demo first and I don't know anyone that can or will. I have been searching for companies that might be intrested in my novel as a book but I cannot hope for a Graphic novel (yet)
ok so would this be a novel or a series?
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:57 PM)dracofrancis Wrote: ok so would this be a novel or a series?

What do you mean by "a series"? If you mean like a comic/graphic novel/manga, have I answered already. I don't even know if I'm able to release it yet. I need to find some publishers first, then I need to see how thing goes from there.
Maybe you should ask Galaxxy he is good at drawing.
Maybe you should ask Galxxy he is good at drawing.
Hey there! Long time fan of this story, and I was wondering if I could make a character:
Name: Ethan
Nickname: Eth
Family Name: Kengo
Race: Agloolik (Ice spirit)
Signature Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Power(s): Can form, bend, and control all things ice.
City/Town/Village: Um...how about you can do whatever you want for this one
Description: Frosty hair, blue eyes, wears a pure white rob (no lining, nothing)
Bio: He is ice, so very calm and quiet. Likes to keep to himself. Very composed in many situations.
Weakness: Fiyah
Hm..I posted once before but it didn't show so I'll try this again:
Name: Ethanial
Nickname: Ethan
Family Name: Kengo
Race: Agloolik- Ice spirit
Signature Weapon: Bow and frozen tip arrows
Power(s): Can control everything ice
City/Town/Village: This one is for you to decide- it's not my story so whatever works for you!
Description: Frosty whitish blond hair, deep blue azule eyes, long white robe, tan complection
Bio: Ice, so always calm and composed. Not very talkative and usualy serious
Weakness: Fire.
Act 15 and 16 is up. Tell me about what you think about these acts. I really would like to know.

Note: There are some greek symbols. Use google translate to undertand it or just let it be Tongue_out
Wow. just wow. act 16 was awesome!
(Apr. 25, 2011  8:13 PM)Kavasiki Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:57 PM)dracofrancis Wrote: ok so would this be a novel or a series?

What do you mean by "a series"? If you mean like a comic/graphic novel/manga, have I answered already. I don't even know if I'm able to release it yet. I need to find some publishers first, then I need to see how thing goes from there.
series as in multiple books not just one
novel as in just 1 book
I Love act 15 and 16 so much it so frkin awesome!
EDIT: The Greek means "Let the lady of my life to show me the path of victory, rise now, Renzo Yuima!"
I thank you all. I have updated Act 16. I read through it myself now and I found some "huge" errors so I have corrected most of them for a better experiense.

(Apr. 29, 2011  2:42 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: series as in multiple books not just one
novel as in just 1 book

Oh, I dunno yet. First I need to find a publisher then I need to see how things goes from there. But my guess is that it would be a Novel. It might be a book seires too if I can make more plots and stuff.
Hey Kavaski, when will Izuma make an appearance?
(Apr. 29, 2011  11:55 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: Hey Kavaski, when will Izuma make an appearance?

I think I have answered that type of question already as post number 67 in page 4.
At the end of act 16 you just wrote "God's pawns end-Kavasiki." That wasn't the end of the series....was it?

Anyways, nice job!
(Apr. 29, 2011  11:01 PM)Sparta Wrote: At the end of act 16 you just wrote "God's pawns end-Kavasiki." That wasn't the end of the series....was it?

Oh? I thought I wrote God's Pawn act 16 end. Fixed.

Good that you liked it. I myself really liked the outcome of act 16 Eee
yeah it was AWESOME
Act 17 is up people. Now the story begins to take on a more darker tone. Enjoy.
Sweet Act 17, cant wait for Izuma to come in!
Act 18 is up (hope you like the way it turned out Dracovianauis)
sweet, awesome just as i thought of izuma as!
This is it peeps, time to let your imagination loose.
Read the part of act 19 posted on side 4 post 77.

Then go to post 1 on side 1 and copy & paste the character “sheet” as a reply and fill out the rest.

We need an army of mythological legends here to invade Hell so start on making your character(s) but please follow the few rules. Thank you and good luck.

You can also post drawings of your character’s weapons and looks on the God’s Pawn Arts thread (link in the first post).
Name: Blake
Family Name: Clayworth
Race: Emere (child that can transport from the heavens to earth at will)
Signature Weapon: Two bronze gauntlets (one on each arm)
Power(s): The power to go from heaven to earth at will, which can be used to teleport if done quickly. Can also be used to spy.
City/Town/Village: Originally East London, England. Now, a research facility located in Antarctica.
Description: Blake has straight, black hair that falls down in locks. He has bangs on his forehead. He has pale skin, freckles, and greyish-blue eyes. He is exactly 4 ft 11 in. He is a frail kid, but uses this to his advantage to use a "dodge and attack" style of battling. He is constantly moving during a battle, usually very quickly. He wears a dark greyish-blue, camoflauge printed, parka. His pants are white ski pants, and he wears black snow boots. When not in the cold, he wears a plain blue t-shirt, brown shorts, black sneakers, and grey arm bands (from wrist to elbow).
Bio: Blake is a naiive child who likes to get everything his way. He has an obsession with being the very best. He likes to show off and brag about his "teleportation" and amazing spying skills. When he was 4 years old, his mother died of an illness. His father remained an enviornmental scientist at the time. When he was 7, he realized his abnormal powers, when he accidently went to the heavens when playing a friendly game of Hide and go Seek. Then, when he was 10, his father was moved to a base in Antarctica to do research, where he and his father have remained for the past year.
Weakness: Over-confident, snakes, intense heat or fire, and any material or substance in association with the underworld, devils, and Satan. He cannot teleport near any of these things.

...wow, I just realized he's going to be practically useless... -__-
I don't mean to be a pest, but I hope Ethan comes in soon. Probably will, seeing as you're building up an army...
(May. 05, 2011  10:42 PM)Sparta Wrote: I don't mean to be a pest

A pest, really? No way pal! You are not the first or the last to ask when their character will show up. And since you are waiting for your character to appear you will read the novel (I hope) and support it Tongue_out

As for you NoodooSoup (Wut?) I have saved the character. Thank you for contributing