God's Pawn (WIP Fantasy Novel)

Poll: What do you think about this Fantasy Novel?

You need to release this!
81.40%
Want to see more
4.65%
I will read when I'm bored
6.98%
Nah, didn't catch my interest
6.98%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
aw, come on. I went without computer for 3 days, only to come back and find out that you haven't posted a new chapter yet... this is exactly what I wanted to come back for too...
(Jan. 29, 2011  6:00 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: aw, come on. I went without computer for 3 days, only to come back and find out that you haven't posted a new chapter yet... this is exactly what I wanted to come back for too...

Sorry, but you have other things that people post on this forum. Try giving them a shot.
I will however re-post all of those Acts in post 1 with fixed text, or most of it. And I will post Act 6. One of the reasons I won't post anything for now is: if I can actually get this published I don't want to see my whole novel on other people's sites without giving me credit in before hand. So you can hope for Act 6 to go live tomorrow or the day after.
I know I shouldn't double post but I will just let you know that Act 6 is up. Ctrl + F then search for act 6. I know that you guys will love this act (maybe) Eee
You know what? Screw the I-won't-post-anything-for-now part. I coulnd't resist posting more cuz I know some of you guys love this novel. Act 7 is up and if you have some spare time and want to draw something, then check out my Illustration Cover topic where I would like to see how you see each character, or just some plain fan art Tongue_out
^Hah! YES. It's amazing, this story gets better and more complex with every turn!
Act 8 is up, Enjoy. Oh and comment on what you liked about this act so I know which direction I should go xD
Act 9 is up, and I have good news for some if you. You can now make your own character which CAN appear in the novel:

How to make an acceptable character, it's really simple:
copy the texts below and fill in the information about your character (idea).
Not everything need to be filled out, just so you know but weakness is a must.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
PS: please be as original as you can (so not everybody chooses the same race and so on)

Name:
Nickname:
Family Name:
Race:
Signature Weapon:
Power(s):
City/Town/Village:
Description:
Bio:
Weakness:
here
Name: Izuma
Nickname: Zum
Family Name: Inzori
Race: Human
Signature Weapon: Twin Magma Kantanas
Power(s): Ability to control magma
City/Town/Village: Tokyo
Description: Asian, Japanese Clothes: black Kevlar jump suit and a silver kevlar cloak with black flames
Bio: A kind person, impatientent, sensible, visionarist, former FBI agent he moved to japan after his house caught fire when he was 10, learned to be a ninja in a special academy.
Weakness: water and continued annoyance
(Mar. 05, 2011  3:24 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: here
Name: Izuma
Nickname: Zum
Family Name: Inzori
Race: Asian, Japanese
Signature Weapon: Twin Magma Kantanas
Power(s): Ability to control magma
City/Town/Village: Tokyo
Description: Clothes: black Kevlar jump suit and a silver kevlar cloak with black flames
Bio: A kind person, impatientent, sensible, visionarist, former FBI agent he moved to japan after his house caught fire when he was 10, learned to be a ninja in a special academy.
Weakness: water and continued annoyance

I take it that you havent read the parts of the novel now, have you? anways, could you please edit "Race: Asian, Japanese" to "Race: Human" and make that he is Asian in the "Description:"? But yes, I see how I can actually add this character in the novel. Thanks
no prob, i edited it
Name:Koga
Nickname:N/A
Family Name:N/A
Race: angel
Signature Weapon:knife/dagger
Power(s):controls fire/immune to fire unless in (element) for a very long period of time/ anything that has to do with fire.
City/Town/Village:N/A
Description: spiky hair, black eyes, black clothes, gentle nature
Bio: growing up using tools and sharp things in a blacksmith shop and loves to play with fire since he was 7 but accidentally cuts himself with a sword and faints of blood loss. Fire starts to spread (because of blacksmith furnace) and becomes engulfed in flames slowly dying and becoming a pawn of god. he doesn't have memories except his name, age (estimates his age) and gender but discovers his connection with fire

Weakness: any element for too long (fire,ice etc.)
I hope this is detailed enough
Name: Max
Nickname:N/A
Family Name:N/a
Race:angel
Signature Weapon: twin trowing stars
Power(s): blue flames
City/Town/Village: Chicago IL
Description:He wears a black hood with a skull on it, black jeans with many pockets,and gym shoes
Bio:his parents were killed by demons but he escaped. he is very blood thirsty.
Weakness: close range attacks,and girls Wink
Hobbies: playing video games
I hope this is detailed enough!
Name: Ciela
Family Name: Forgotten a long time ago
Race: Angel
Signature Weapon: Lightweight, form-fitting (not heavy-duty) gauntlets that extend to elbow and point outward in both directions. Connects by thin wires to tips of mask (Looks like a turquoise version of Mystel's mask from Beyblade G-Rev with spring green crystals for eyepiece). Mask has 2 ice-blue spikes that extend backwards through her hair. Gauntlets help channel her latent aura abilities, and mask helps concentrate her power and amplify it.
Power(s): Aura/Life Energy Manipulation, Manipulation of weather and earth (includes air currents, tectonic plates, natural disasters), Creates different guardian creatures by manipulating aura via mask, and regular energy bullets fired from gauntlets
City/Town/Village: Guardia Town
Description: Known as a 'drop-dead' hottie, golden blonde hair with light blue streaks, very popular, iridescent, large wings, ice-blue eyes, very fit but not totally musclebound, slight british accent when speaking, and wears red tank top with short shorts and turbo jet-equipped sneakers.
Bio: Her parents were taken hostage and killed before her eyes by a venomous snake with a slow-acting, extremely painful venom. She was discovered to have died from terror (heart stopped), with her long hair having become golden blonde with light blue streaks from its original sky blue color. She was granted amazing powers by God due to the purity of her soul, and the selfless way she lived her life always placing others before herself. She aged 16 years and finally became an immortal soul at 24.
Weakness: Phobia/Morbidly afraid of anything that sounds similar to or is a slithering noise/fangs biting into someone (knife noise when person is stabbed especially)
I thank you all fo the characters, really.

Tho something happend as I was afraid off: Mostly Angel characters. I know that Angels are awesome and gives a good backround story but I also like to see more Mythical races by the reason of the end of act 9.

(Ga'Hooleone, I guess you enjoyed makeing your character, huh? Cute)
Sorry for the double post but I just want to let you guys know that Act 10 is up.

And remember that I'm looking for character ideas. If your character doesn't pop up in the next chapters don't worry. That just means I haven't found anywhere to place it yet.
By the way, yes I enjoyed making the char. Joyful_2 And Ciela also has golden-blonde hair with blue streaks, not light gray with blue streaks. This: http://www.haircolorsideas.com/wp-conten...n-hair.jpg
Otherwise she looks ugly. That's why I'm posting this, she was meant to look perfect, with only one huge flaw. But I like the way you introduced all of the chars. The reason why she uses gauntlets instead of close combat is because she hates those noises similar to snake fangs.
(Mar. 17, 2011  1:38 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: The reason why she uses gauntlets instead of close combat is because she hates those noises similar to snake fangs.

I know, and thanks. feel free to post more if you want. Try different things and maybe it will come up soon Joyful_2
Act 10 is awesome! I just have one question... who is the glass guy? I read the act again but couldn't find it.
(Mar. 18, 2011  12:22 AM)giigman Wrote: Act 10 is awesome! I just have one question... who is the glass guy? I read the act again but couldn't find it.

Thanks, feel free to post some characters too if you want.

As for the glass lab-coated guy:
It doesn't say it directly who he is. But in the Act it says that he is in the Blacksmith shop and Felix thinks that he is the owner. It will be clearer in the next Act, I promise
(Mar. 18, 2011  10:32 AM)Kavasiki Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  12:22 AM)giigman Wrote: Act 10 is awesome! I just have one question... who is the glass guy? I read the act again but couldn't find it.

Thanks, feel free to post some characters too if you want.

As for the glass lab-coated guy:
It doesn't say it directly who he is. But in the Act it says that he is in the Blacksmith shop and Felix thinks that he is the owner. It will be clearer in the next Act, I promise

thank you, I thought I missed something. I made a character on the last page.
Name: Charles Revenoth
Nickname: Xyo
Family Name: Revenoth
Race: Deity or either Demigod
Signature Weapon: Twin Storm Scythe ( Two Small Sicles attached together by a long chain made of diamonds that are color black)
Powers: Power to control black lightning and the powers to slay demons
City/Town/Village: LA, California
Description: Short black hair, black eyes, Shirt with vest, jeans, and wears sneakers
Bio: Patient, strong, cool but when he was a child his parents died, and a former karate black belt
Weakness: Water
I made a new rule to how to created characters. I kept the part where every character NEEDS a weakness which your, Xyo, needs.

(Mar. 19, 2011  5:01 AM)Xyo Wrote: Race: Angel
Weakness: None

Also the new rule I have added is that: I take no more Angel characters, I know there are many more awesome Mythical creatures such as: Dragons, Griffins, Harpies, Nymphs, Humans that can transform into animlas such as Wolfs, Birds, Cats etc.

There are plenty. Search for something on Google or Wikipedia and you WILL find something.
(Mar. 19, 2011  9:54 AM)Xyo Wrote: i edited it please check it

I still see no weakness. Also I have a question: is Demon Slayer a race or a job?
If you need help, here is a link to many, MANY mythical creatures and what they look like/are