gVGX: 5 (4BF, 1KO)
WSO: 5 (3OS, 2KO)

O launched at 50%
gVGX: 8 (7BF, 1OS)
OHD: 2 (1OS, 1BF)

gVGX: 1 (1KO)
D2HD: 9 (9OS)

Notes
  • gV so far seems alright, however it is not as good as i thought it would be.
  • The stamina is horrible
  • -the KO's by the defence types were essentially caused by gV's Recoil, it hit the beyblade in the centre, and just flew out.
  • -i seem to be able to have more raw power with long winder + light launcher, however it is at the cost of control. i tend to mess up at times with the sliding shoot, causing the beyblade to just stall, this is what happened for the first three matches against Wyvern.
  • The OS's by gV, were caused by it essentially knocking the beyblade around, and essentially using force smash, to cause an OS.
  • once i get used to using the light launcher again, the results will probably be better.Notes
  • Odin really isn't as good as it used to be, but gV does great against it.
  • gV just doesn't do well against D2,, but then again not many combos do.
  • i will test neptune against it. i don't really know what combination neptune works best with; any recommendations?
  • i will test it against Deathscyther, however it will be a worn layer
  • i have done some tests with it against V2, doesn't work well as an anti-attack, i will post tests when i get the chance.

02/06/17
GVGX: 6 (5BF, 1KO)
WHZ 4 (3KO, 1OS)

Notes
  • Wyvern's KO's caused by, recoil
  • Does't seem like mobile defense makes much of a difference.
  • it is harder to do mobile defence testing on your own, so these results probably aren't that reliable
  • final tests left are K2 (MD), Neptune (SD, MD)

gV.G.X Vs N.H.R
gV.G.X: 1 (1BF)
N.H.R: 9 (9OS)

Notes
-Neptune is a consistent counter to gV
-not much to say here
Weird that you would post the benchmarks with Kaiser Kerbeus and Wyvern, but then post the results in the opposite order. It can be confusing hah.

Thank you for doing those tests. Even though they are banned, can you test against Dark Deathscyther and perhaps Deathscyther too?
(May. 18, 2017  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Weird that you would post the benchmarks with Kaiser Kerbeus and Wyvern, but then post the results in the opposite order. It can be confusing hah.

Thank you for doing those tests. Even though they are banned, can you test against Dark Deathscyther and perhaps Deathscyther too?
I'll test D2 and D, however my deathscyther is worn down, and i really hate burning through my deathscythers.

I'll change the order of results
(May. 18, 2017  2:40 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(May. 18, 2017  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Weird that you would post the benchmarks with Kaiser Kerbeus and Wyvern, but then post the results in the opposite order. It can be confusing hah.

I'll test D2 and D, however my deathscyther is worn down, and i really hate burning through my deathscythers.

Thanks for tests. If possible can you show a quick video of you KOing K2 or something? I just want to see how you launch/at what speed. From what I heard gV need very fast speed to be effective.

In case if possible, test it against some Mobile Defence too. Like Odin HX. I know it's kind of odd request but you mentioned it has bad stamina so I want to see how it does against another Xtreme based bey with more stamina. If it can KO it or OS by recoil (similer to what Balro does. As I seen it's able to resist bursting from other attacker and it takes hit from other attacks well due to it's "rebound attacker" so I see some good Anti-Attack potential from it Smile
(May. 19, 2017  1:30 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 18, 2017  2:40 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: I'll test D2 and D, however my deathscyther is worn down, and i really hate burning through my deathscythers.

Thanks for tests. If possible can you show a quick video of you KOing K2 or something? I just want to see how you launch/at what speed. From what I heard gV need very fast speed to be effective.

In case if possible, test it against some Mobile Defence too. Like Odin HX. I know it's kind of odd request but you mentioned it has bad stamina so I want to see how it does against another Xtreme based bey with more stamina. If it can KO it or OS by recoil (similer to what Balro does. As I seen it's able to resist bursting from other attacker and it takes hit from other attacks well due to it's "rebound attacker" so I see some good Anti-Attack potential from it Smile

I don't really have a good camera or phone for recording.

i will test out it's anti-attack potential

I'm also doing so retests with the long winder to see if it effects gV attack. it seems that with the long winder i can give it some more power, but that's just personal preference.
Very strange wyvern results especially with spread and orbit in a bad way (I personally think Heavy is the only good disk for wyvern, same with revolve over any driver), it usually gets absolutely destroyed by gV and V2 no matter what launch speed or technique is used to launch wyvern, as long as gV or V2 gets the necessary hits (which is all on the attack user if they fail to out predict what technique the wyvern user will use).
(Tests performed circa D/D2 ban.)

God Valkyrie.4V.Rb vs. Odin Heavy Defense 
God Valkyrie.4V.RB: 9 Wins (5 SF, 3 BF, 1 OF)
Odin Heavy Defense: 1 Win (1 SF)
God Valkyrie Win Rate: 90% 

God Valkyrie.4V.Accel vs. Lost Longinus Spread Hold
God Valkyrie.4V.Accel: 2 Wins (1 SF, 1 BF)
Lost Longinus Spread Hold: 8 Wins (7 SF, 1 OF)
God Valkyrie Win Rate: 20%

God Valkyrie.4V.Accel vs. Wyvern Heavy Revolve
God Valkyrie.4V.Revolve: 6 Wins (4 BF, 2 SF)
Wyvern Heavy Revolve: 4 Wins (4 SF)
God Valkyrie Win Rate: 60%

God Valkyrie.4V.Accel vs. Deathscyther Heavy Revolve
God Valkyrie.4V.Accel: 6 Wins (6 BF)
Deathscyther Heavy Revolve: 4 Wins (4 SF)
God Valkyrie Win Rate: 60%

I haven't formally tested Reboot outside of pairing it with God Valkyrie, but I've definitely liked the two. It's nothing too aggressive, is able to outspin, and was clearly fairly consistent against stationary Odin.

My 60% win rate against Wyvern and Deathscyther is nothing overly convincing, but would have absolutely changed for the better if I continued testing. 

In any case, I definitely agree with 1234beyblade that God Valkyrie is on par with Victory Valkyrie, if not a little better.

edit: Forgot to mention that I prefer Xtreme over Accel on gV when it's a matter of beating stationary Wyvern or Odin.
Hmm, I think the reason why God Valkyrie is only on par with Victory Valkyrie is because, while the wings of God Valkyrie are better shaped for attack (hooked forward instead of at an obtuse angle), the bound attack gimmick eats up recoil late in the battle when spin speeds are too slow to push the wings back completely.

(May. 19, 2017  10:30 PM)Mitsu Wrote: I haven't formally tested Reboot outside of pairing it with God Valkyrie, but I've definitely liked the two. It's nothing too aggressive, is able to outspin, and was clearly fairly consistent against stationary Odin.

How would you describe Reboot's stamina? On par with or greater than Zephyr or Accel?
From some observations, the stamina of a kinda stuck Reboot is equal to the stamina of the Loop driver.
After a few seconds of movement after launch, it just stays in the center. Since my Reboot is sorta stuck, the Reboot effect is not that useful but it can sometimes save it from scraping
retests using long winder + light launcher

K2 launched at 50%
gVGX: 5 (2BF, 1KO, 2OS)
K2HO: 5 (7OS, 1KO)

W launched at 50%
gVGX: 5 (4BF, 1KO)
WSO: 5 (3OS, 2KO)

Notes
  • -the KO's by the defence types were essentially caused by gV's Recoil, it hit the beyblade in the centre, and just flew out.
  • -i seem to be able to have more raw power with long winder + light launcher, however it is at the cost of control. i tend to mess up at times with the sliding shoot, causing the beyblade to just stall, this is what happened for the first three matches against Wyvern.
  • The OS's by gV, were caused by it essentially knocking the beyblade around, and essentially using force smash, to cause an OS.
  • once i get used to using the light launcher again, the results will probably be better.

Equipment
Standard burst stadium
Long winder + Light launcher

O launched at 50%
gVGX: 8 (7BF, 1OS)
OHD: 2 (1OS, 1BF)

gVGX: 1 (1KO)
D2HD: 9 (9OS)

Notes
  • Odin really isn't as good as it used to be, but gV does great against it.
  • gV just doesn't do well against D2,, but then again not many combos do.
  • i will test neptune against it. i don't really know what combination neptune works best with; any recommendations?
  • i will test it against Deathscyther, however it will be a worn layer
  • i have done some tests with it against V2, doesn't work well as an anti-attack, i will post tests when i get the chance.
all added to OP
(May. 23, 2017  8:51 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i will test neptune against it. i don't really know what combination neptune works best with; any recommendations?

Neptune is great on Heavy/Gravity Revolve in my experience. It's mostly used as a replacement for Wyvern.
(May. 24, 2017  4:14 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(May. 23, 2017  8:51 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i will test neptune against it. i don't really know what combination neptune works best with; any recommendations?

Neptune is great on Heavy/Gravity Revolve in my experience. It's mostly used as a replacement for Wyvern.

It's also good on Defense and Yeilding. Neptune is to burst defense what Wyvern is to KO defense.
did you test it against mobile defense?! something like Neptune heavy accel
(May. 24, 2017  9:49 PM)loyd87 Wrote: did you test it against mobile defense?! something like Neptune heavy accel

i'll do some tests against mobile defence.
does K2 well work for mobile defence?
I know neptune and wyvern to be good at it.
(May. 24, 2017  10:13 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(May. 24, 2017  9:49 PM)loyd87 Wrote: did you test it against mobile defense?! something like Neptune heavy accel

i'll do some tests against mobile defence.
does K2 well work for mobile defence?

K2 has too poor of stamina use Neptune/wyvern/Odin
equipment
Standard burst beystadium
Long winder + Light launcher x 2

GVGX: 6 (5BF, 1KO)
WHZ 4 (3KO, 1OS)

Notes
  • Wyvern's KO's caused by, recoil
  • Does't seem like mobile defense makes much of a difference.
  • it is harder to do mobile defence testing on your own, so these results probably aren't that reliable
  • final tests left are K2 (MD), Neptune (SD, MD)

gV.G.X Vs N.H.R
N.H.R: 9 (9OS)

Notes
-not much to say here
Neptune Spread Orbit is a really good Neptune combo.
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:30 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: gV.G.X Vs N.H.R
N.H.R:  9 (9OS)

Notes
-not much to say here
 I don't think Neptune is a counter to gV 
Try gV.8.Rb here's my results with it : 

Equipment 
Speed launcher and carabiner grip (for Neptune) 
Long winder and light launcher (for gV)

Procedure
Neptune launched first at 80%
God Valkyrie launched at 100% 
Draws refine 

gV.8.Rb: 15 (3 BF, 3KO, 9 OS) 

NSR: 5 (1 BF, 4 OS)

I think reboot is much better than extreme for gV. It sticks with 8 which combined with the bound gimmick prevents layer sliding and some stamina loss from contact. @[Manicben] and Mana can back me up on this on one we were bursting Odin left and right haha. 
(Jun. 25, 2017  12:09 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:30 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: gV.G.X Vs N.H.R
N.H.R:  9 (9OS)

Notes
-not much to say here
 I don't think Neptune is a counter to gV 
Try gV.8.Rb here's my results with it : 

Equipment 
Speed launcher and carabiner grip (for Neptune) 
Long winder and light launcher (for gV)

Procedure
Neptune launched first at 80%
God Valkyrie launched at 100% 
Draws refine 

gV.8.Rb: 15 (3 BF, 3KO, 9 OS) 

NSR: 5 (1 BF, 4 OS)

I think reboot is much better than extreme for gV. It sticks with 8 which combined with the bound gimmick prevents layer sliding and some stamina loss from contact. @[Manicben] and Mana can back me up on this on one we were bursting Odin left and right haha. 
did you bank the launch for gV?
i can't seem to burst NHR with gV.8.Rb, i've tried banking it and launching it normally.
Between my two gV layers, I've noticed a distinct difference in spring quality. My B-73 gV kinda catches on the clear plastic, whereas my gV from the Premier set moves a lot smoother. I even compared my B-73 gV with Extremeblader3's B-73 gV, and his moved about the same as my Premier set gV. 

Perhaps the difference in the testing here is in the spring quality?
I've noticed with my gV layer from B-73 that there's a point where there is a lot more resistance in the spring, to the point where I can make it stay in a position where the wings are in the middle of the rebound and not moving.
(Jun. 25, 2017  10:42 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Between my two gV layers, I've noticed a distinct difference in spring quality. My B-73 gV kinda catches on the clear plastic, whereas my gV from the Premier set moves a lot smoother. I even compared my B-73 gV with Extremeblader3's B-73 gV, and his moved about the same as my Premier set gV. 

Perhaps the difference in the testing here is in the spring quality?
Mine has small bumps on the lower blue part which the upper part catches on.
is this the same for you gV?
I've got gV with the stadium kit (forgot the code) and I find that it doesnt move freely. some plastics still to grip at some place and it does not retract as much each time... I don't know how exactly explain that...