Girago Discussion

Attack Testing with Girago. It did have some uses in Attack, but is not as good as VariAres or Flash. Gryph was the only Chrome Wheel which doesn't cover its main contact points, and so I only used Gryph for Attack Tests.

Girago has quite a lot of recoil, when it comes to testing it with Revizer in the Defense matches (like all Attack Types).

Equiptment:
  • BeyLauncher
  • BeyLauncher Suspension

Attack

Defense

Stamina
Hmmm.. Only place I see griago potentialy thriving is in attack.
I don't see much potential with this. I wonder how this would be synchromed with itself. Obviously no one wants to buy two, but it would have a unique shape synchromed. Thanks for the tests, Cannon.
50% in Attack, not bad but still not as good as Flash,Variares,Blitz,Beat.
Thanks for the tests Cannon
Hmm...probably the best attack chrome wheel so far. It definitely has potential if we find the right set-up. Could you please try it with CH120 or R145 and see if it it helps?
Can we have benchmark tests with Flash against the combos this was tested against?

Pretty sure we can say this is attack, plain n simple. So, since 145 height is pretty certain, try R145. Maybe even TR145 fOr that last bit of stamina, with MF?
I don't think TR145 does really well in attack. I say this from personal experience though. I'd like to see some benchmark tests as well too, though.

Thanks for having tests up so quickly Cannon, you're the best Smile
Can you try Ifraid Girago?
Not bad, but I'm really hanging out for Girago Girago tests (pictures would be cool, too) as that's the only thing that will provide that flash-like weight distribution.

Can you post comparatives with Variares, though? I would like to see which is truly better from testing.
My apologies for not posting new test results. I will post them later on during the week, or tomorrow if I have time to do so.

Wyvang should be up later on during the week too; if someone has not yet tested it.

EDIT: Maybe later .. the latest ones should be posted first.
This thing is really impressive.
MSF-H Gryph Girago GB145 R2F vs MSF Revizer BD145 CS
Girago:10 Wins(All KO)
Revizer:10 Wins(6 OS,4 KO)

Same as in the OP. Girago's main problem is recoil. This next test, however, greatly surprised me.
MSF Gryph Girafo TR145 R2F vs MSF-H Revizer Revizer E230 CS
Girago:11 Wins(All KO)
Revizer:9 Wins(7 OS,2 KO)
3 Ties

Girago did better against E230... and on TR145? What the heck?

The weirdest part was, Girago KO'd partly E230 and partly Revizer. If Revizer stayed around the center, Girago usually KO'd. If Revizer moved more agressively, Girago couldn't get the contact against E230 and Revizer. This is why I think it did so poorly against RB in the OP, since it is agressive.
Has anyone tried it with Phoenic? Seems like since they both have such awkward shapes, more of both of their contact points would be exposed
@ Shinobu, TR145, yippeee, thanks.

Still, CS isn't really viable anymore as a defense tip, do you have RDF to test against? Or RB?
(Jan. 12, 2013  3:09 PM)Kujikato Wrote: @ Shinobu, TR145, yippeee, thanks.

Still, CS isn't really viable anymore as a defense tip, do you have RDF to test against? Or RB?

Adding on to this, do also have a RSF? I heard it works well on E230

CS, while it isn't nessecarily amazing, is top tier on Revizer Revizer. I do have an RSF, though, and will test it.
Girago seems to be pretty good. I wonder if it has force smash...
I am really liking TR145 on Girago.
MSF Gryph Girago TR145 RF vs MSF-H Revizer Revizer E230 RSF(Ray Gil Mold)
Girago:13 Wins(7 KO,6 OS)
Revizer:7 Wins(4 OS,3 KO)

While RSF reduced the KOs by 20%, TR145 and RF made up for it by allowing the combo to OS sometimes. Do note that the attacker was always launched second, so in a tournament it may not OS as much.
What mode was E230 in? Also, do you have Phoenic?
E230 was in lower mode.

Unfortunately, I do not have Phoenic.
Can someone try anti-attack? I would, but I don't have any string launchers that are not broken right now.
I will. What would you like to see tested?
Really this _____ Girago BD145 RF vs Your choice
(Jan. 13, 2013  10:25 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Really this _____ Girago BD145 RF vs Your choice

I can't tell if that was sarcastic or not, but you do know not all anti-attackers use BD145 and RF? Take Basalt TR145 R2F, for example. Anyways, I will post results Monday or Tuesday.
Yeah I kinda prefer BD145 RF if you don't mind testing that.
Hah, TR145... Any chance of getting a two people test on that? Could be a KO and OS combo if it works out.