Ghosts/Other SuperNatural Beings

i believe in them...but in a different way..

you see, i see them as a goodluck charm.they dont actually harm us,they are here for some reasons....to guide us.
I don't believe in them.Mostly because of religion.However,I do believe in Demons.Ghosts,according to my religion is somehow somekind of demon.However,it is still unconfirmed.And anyway,ghosts are silly creatures
I dont believe in ghosts for a reson...the reason is that when we are too obsessed with certain things..they keep running over our mind and sometimes if these things are our ancestors who are no longer with us then...mostly at night(since night provides us the silence which increases our thought process)...we people imagine them to be with us or near us and so on...we even hear their sounds which are nothing but the illusions created our brain because our brain as well gets used to seeing them after our imagination...and when this isnt the case...people sometimes claim the existence in order to scare others or sometimes shadows of various objects are also mistaken for ghosts...and whatever the case...ghosts are nothing but hallucinations of the brain...maybe out of guilt or out of love or maybe any other emotion...this is very nicely explained in one of Satyajit Ray's story
I have to disagree about ghosts being evil. They are just people on a separate plane of existence. Now if you want to talk about Demons. These guys are the ones you have to worry about. Hollywood really screwed up everything about the paranormal. I hate what they have done. Ghosts are most likely people from your own family that has passed on but stay to help keep you safe and comfortable. Mostly from the demon/elemental/etc. But ghosts as an overall are not bad. Some can be grumpy. but they don't cause harm. The only way the grumpy ones can cause any form of situation is if there is an EXTREME supply of energy. Whether it is from water running under the ground(Natural underwater springs) or some other form as two energy sources converging or crossing paths(i forgot the actual term for this). But as I have always said. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I don't care either way. But we have rights to follow our own opinions as we want.
(Jun. 03, 2011  4:44 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  4:12 AM)peace Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:40 AM)peace Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't necessarily believe they are bad. They produce chaos, which is what we only perceive to be bad. If there was only peace and order, would we progress spiritually? Outside of that, demons are just without answer and reason. They exist to create a madness within others through a lack of identity.

if they're not bad, why did the spirits possess an innocent human body? I think the answer is to create havoc between human. this is maybe their really aiming for.
It's my own belief that it's the human who festers the chaos around them that attracts them. Havoc, yes, but havoc is not always bad.

havoc is not always bad? what do you mean? the spirits of the dead suppose to gone to somewhere else. they shouldn't hang around at earth to disturb the livings.
Like I said, if everything was peaceful and orderly, would we ever grow?

Spirits of the dead can also protect us. Because sometimes love is too strong of an emotion for them to let go of. I'm not sure whether it is selfish or selfless of them to stay around and watch over those that they love, but I do think some opt to do this...especially in times of conflict. My mother and yiayia (grandmother), for example, are watched over my papou (grandfather) or at least they swear they are.

yes you're right. if everything in our everyday life is so simple and easy, than it is just a boring life. that is why these spirits lives among us. and some of them even help us to the righteous path..Wink
I believe in ghosts. Sometimes in my hous at night when I`m the only one awake I kinda see a shadowy fighure at the corner of my eye!
Just a heads up to the Bey community... I totally died like, 75 years ago. I've been haunting the internet since 1997.
i believe in everything to do with ghosts and the supernatural
actually one time i was sitting in my room just making some bey combos
and i look up and i saw a man standing there he was wearing a green shirt with a black tie and dress pants
at first i thought it was my dad but than i looked away and i looked again and there was nothing and his car wasnt there i thought i was just seeing things but than one time when i was getting ready to get out of the shower (i have a glass shower) i saw him again standing there in the window i knew it was him cause he was wearing the same thing he doesnt really scare me its just startling to see him
(Jun. 05, 2011  12:21 AM)Spinster Wrote: Just a heads up to the Bey community... I totally died like, 75 years ago. I've been haunting the internet since 1997.

hahahah....nice one... I give it a superlike..

and all those shadowy figures which most of you ghost believers see at night are nothing but hallucinations due to the silence at night which makes you concentrate on your thoughts and brain emulates those thoughts in the form of these shadowy figures..
Guys, I have seen it all when it comes to this subject, orbs, shadows, and ghosts, i know about it all
I hav a ghost in my house, there is sounds on the stairs as if sombody is walking up, i saw a shadow figure walk past my bedroom door, and my cat looks up if like sombody was there and starts growling ( u know animals sense the dead ) Oh and for some odd reason, the tv turns up really loud without anybody pressing volume +.... And isnt a bit odd, that about half the ghost stories on here are in the bathroom Chocked_2
I belevie in ghosts and the super natural. I have watched alot of documenteries (one 6 hours). I am very intersted when it comes to ghosts...
I AM FREAKED OUT! I saw something with a black cape and figure just dashed in front of my moms car when we were going upstairs to the condo. I never seen something like that b4. Scared as carp now.
I think the Super natural is total BS. Seriously, how can any educated person believe in something so far-fetched, un-realistic, and ridiculous? Your brain is a very mysterious thing, It can do a lot to freak you out...
(Aug. 21, 2011  3:43 AM)Shenron Wrote: I think the Super natural is total BS. Seriously, how can any educated person believe in something so far-fetched, un-realistic, and ridiculous? Your brain is a very mysterious thing, It can do a lot to freak you out...

People have their beliefs.
(Aug. 21, 2011  2:49 AM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Guys, I have seen it all when it comes to this subject, orbs, shadows, and ghosts, i know about it all

You can't "see" a ghost. Also there are a few different types of ghosts. One that interacts with the human world, one that replays the event that happened before they died. I forget the last one, I have to re watch the documentary.

Also, I don't think the orbs are real. I think they are just dust that the light reflects off of.
Sometimes they arent but you can feel them around you
One time I was at my house 2 of my friends were over having our annual ghost hunt, and half way into the investigation, i caught a shadow on my DSI camera and it was a torso up shadow it was missing its lower body
I don't believe because I haven't seen it, like I say I'll believe it when I see it.
Well a few years back in the middle of the day i was just sitting down petting my dog. I just decide to look away for a bit and I happen to catch something strange. I see a dark shadowy figure sped across the room. But about when it got half way it suddenly appeared in front of me and leaned very close into my face. It like stared into my eyes like it was trying to figure out what and who i was. After about a second it finished the other half of the room. Like even my dog growled so I knew it wasn't just me seeing it there. Later on that night all the lights turned on in my house for a short second. Not sure if the two were connected or not or just coincidence.

I believe in ghosts but i believe it's very rare for them to actually materialize. I think there are definitely ghosts that you can't see. Randomly I get a sense of extreme fear and chills down my back that I don't get anywhere else when I'm sitting home. It always feels like there is something just watching me outside my room right after that happens but it goes away. Still I'm not sure if that is the doing of any paranormal entities. What's strange is I only get those when I'm having a phase of immoral choices and just negative emotions such as hate, cowardliness, depression, guilt, etc.

I think some people need to keep an open-mind about certain things such as the paranormal. If someone says "Hey I just saw a flying pig" obviously it's not true. But when there are thousands of stories, photos, and video evidence of the same sort of thing it should be open to the possibility of being fact.
Especially when these stories go back hundreds of years...
B.S.

Honestly, I hate this kinda stuff. OK,

#1 If it were real, how would anyone get the footage of the supernatural happenings? That just happened to be holding a video camera when chairs began to fly? And even with that coincidence, how would the camera not get destroyed?

#2 Don't you think that anything like that would be all over the news? Those shows where people hunt them? FAKE. It would be on the front page of every newspaper if we found Nessie. Same with this.

$00.02
(Aug. 21, 2011  3:40 PM)Sparta Wrote: B.S.

Honestly, I hate this kinda stuff. OK,

#1 If it were real, how would anyone get the footage of the supernatural happenings? That just happened to be holding a video camera when chairs began to fly? And even with that coincidence, how would the camera not get destroyed?

#2 Don't you think that anything like that would be all over the news? Those shows where people hunt them? FAKE. It would be on the front page of every newspaper if we found Nessie. Same with this.

$00.02
Sparta, you have a good point but, the things were people say they have seen some is B.S.

I mean, come on! I believe but,

O.K. lemme explain myself. I think ghosts are real, that they are another form of someone looking out for you, kinda like an angel Uncertain...

The counsellors told me this on my grad trip.
When he was about 7, his dad went into their backyard to get some candles. While he was going to get them, he said that he saw a woman standing near the garage, and screamed really loud. His father took the family to their grandmother's house and they stayed there for one night, when they came back, all the food turned rotten.

. i believe, i believe in a lot of things, and iv seen a lot of things.

i think one of the weirdest things was at my step dads work. when i used to work night shift i used to see things in the corner of my eye, i used to brush it off thinking there was too much darn sawdust in the air that my eye was catching. well one day i was knelling down tying the saddles on the bulkheads that came off the mill and usually urkicsave used to stand there and watch me because he had nothing better to do. seeing someone standing there in shorts and a blue shirt i think its him and began talking, i didn’t care to look directly at him because i was busy but when i was finished i turned to face him but no one was there. i looked around to see if i can find him only to find out NO ONE was wearing shorts and or a blue shirt. i paled LOL

I’m deathly scared of ghosts.

that and iv seen things at my real dads house which the town was built on top of Indian grounds. ALOT of strange things happen there. when your parents tell you don’t stay out late because the boogie man will get you. that town you better darn well get home before it gets too dark! the mountain is another thing, everybody knows to fallow the light but never the voice of the mountain.
(Aug. 22, 2011  6:51 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: ALOT of strange things happen there. when your parents tell you don’t stay out late because the boogie man will get you. that town you better darn well get home before it gets too dark! the mountain is another thing, everybody knows to fallow the light but never the voice of the mountain.
I want to go to your town now!
i believe in spirits, not gosts. i know they are offended by being called 'gosts'..... but i can hear them in my mind. they follow me sometimes, but i dont mind because they only want company. they aren't angry or any thing. they are extremely peacefull. their presence is soothing.
(Aug. 22, 2011  7:02 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote: i believe in spirits, not gosts. i know they are offended by being called 'gosts'..... but i can hear them in my mind. they follow me sometimes, but i dont mind because they only want company. they aren't angry or any thing. they are extremely peacefull. their presence is soothing.

Oh, sorry, my ghost was talking to me. He said he shot a 74 on 18 holes today. He's my best friend Smile

IMO, you sure that's not your conscience? And even if it is ghosts, you're not at least a little curious as to why they follow you around?

See what I mean? If his story were true, it would be all over the news. People everywhere would talk about the dude who talks to ghosts.