Ghosts/Other SuperNatural Beings

(Oct. 10, 2010  2:46 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Exactly. Anyways, enough with this. Jacksonian, this thread was made to state unnexplained/supernatural things, not to try to debunk them and argue if they're real or not, which is probably why you think this is boring.
just a suggestion, but you may wanna GET THE CARP OUT OF THAT HOUSE before something bad happens. Just a suggestion Joyful_3
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:52 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:46 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Exactly. Anyways, enough with this. Jacksonian, this thread was made to state unnexplained/supernatural things, not to try to debunk them and argue if they're real or not, which is probably why you think this is boring.
just a suggestion, but you may wanna GET THE CARP OUT OF THAT HOUSE before something bad happens. Just a suggestion Joyful_3

Hah, that's exactly what I said.
I don't want to burst anyones bubble, but there is no such thing as ghosts, never was and never will be.
I myself like the thought of ghosts because people want life after death.

I believe there is something out there but not ghosts. I do however believe in aliens, just not in our galaxy.
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:12 AM)G-Hagane Wrote: I don't want to burst anyones bubble, but there is no such thing as ghosts, never was and never will be.
I myself like the thought of ghosts because people want life after death.

I believe there is something out there but not ghosts. I do however believe in aliens, just not in our galaxy.

Everyone's titled to their own opinion, really. I watch Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, etc. so I'm a pretty firm believer. I also have had some not so pleasant experiences.
Some people seriously have hard evidence that ghost exists, but I guess we'll never know.
my house is so haunted it is like over 100 years old and i here things like my cellar latch door always opening and i here little girls playing ring a round the rossie!!!!!!!!!! it is so creapy
A few years ago I had RC Mario Karts. I had a Donkey Kong one, and I put it on a shelf. Every night, the Donkey Kong just fell off the shelf. It was pretty far back on the shelf too. O_O
[quote='RayJoker' pid='381800'

Everyone's titled to their own opinion, really. I watch Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, etc. so I'm a pretty firm believer. I also have had some not so pleasant experiences.
Some people seriously have hard evidence that ghost exists, but I guess we'll never know.
[/quote]

Yeah like when my tv turns on without me putting it on
My house always is creaky upstairs, even when no one is up there.

So about three houses ago (I think I was 2 or 3 at the time) I had a nightmare so I walked to my parents room which was across the one story house. When I was about to pass the kitchen, a woman leaned out who looked like Mary (from the bible) and she smiled at me. I remember it clearly.

Also, about 2 years ago, my fridge made this banging noises. I said "Shut up, you stupid fridge." I expected it to continue but it stopped. Then it started again. And for some reason, I said "Is anyone there? Knock for yes." Knock. "Are you a ghost? Knock twice for yes." Knock knock. I was home alone then, but I don't think I own a haunted fridge.
like yesterday at 3 am i swer i sean a ghost face on my wall there wher no lights on and no one was up on my streat but me. i almost pised my pants
i am not sure if i had seen a ghost i was like 4 when this happened so don't make fun of me for saying this but since i was 4 my sister used to take care of me and she used to have me in her bed when my mom wasn't home so then i see this white light on this thing behind my bed idk what it is called but i wasn't sure if it was the light from the living room or something but i thought it was a ghost the lights in my living room are yellow so i am not sure but this keeps happening to me, i keep seeing shadows i am staring at something and at the end of my eye then i catch a little shadow there but when i turn it is gone
When I go upstairs by myself I see faces in dark places like pictures of dead girls when I run past closets and stuff...very scary.
I kinda believe in spirits and stuff, because one time, I saw all these crows and they were HUGE (emphasis on HUGE). I had to go to a class, but I went the other way, because I got very scared.
this carp is scary i beleive though even though ive never seen one and i hope i never do
I believe in the supernatural / paranormal A LOT . I watch Ghost Hunters , Ghost Adventures , The Haunted , Mystery solvers , Fact or Faked / Paranormal files , so I'm a firm believer. And I beleive a ball of light is called an orb.
yes i do believe they are out there. i had some cases where i thaught i seen something. i HATE them they scare the.....out of me. really i hate halloween for this being one of the reasons. at work i seen someone standing next to me in a blue sleaveless shirt and tan shorts thinking it was one of the other workers i began talking to it, telling it im rushing this and im almost done. when i finished a few seconds later i stood up to face him.........and there was no one there. no one was wearing those cloths. from that point on i think i had a feellling there was someone there that was not there to work. i would not go to the back of the warehouse because i get this awful feelling that im just not welcome there.

there was also this house on the side of the road down the cedar pass where my dad lives. i remember it as a kid. it was a truth or dare house. people warn kids never to go there but we did it was sacry. that house was old, fully furnished down to broken pictures on the floor dishes still in the sink, the house was open up windows broken in the place was just a desaster but when you walk in that house. and you can feel it. i wontnt go past the front door. it was not good, i didnt feel right being around that house. after we moved away they took the house down and in its place. is a huge cross. i think it was true, something happened in that house.

also i believe in guidence. i really do, some people call it an imaginary freind maybe im just stupid enough to believe it and have one. but i really do believe there is something out there giving me advice and telling me what to do. actually i think im just crazy is all.

ya im just crazy.
today i saw somthing black enter my room and I looked it was not there
I do not know whether or not I am going through some period of bizarre flashbacks, or whatever they are, all I wanna know is, why the number 36 seems to appear everywhere I go. Some of the most unorthodox things are appearing with that number adjacent to it, or on it, or somewhere incredibly random. I heard these things are usually a sign. If anyones a total expert on numerology, I'd love some help. Also, to include I have had dreams involving the number as well. Wtf?
I had some close encounters before. Once when I was small (in Kindergarten) I woke up around 1am to get a drink of water. So I walk into my bathroom, close the door, grab a little paper cup, and turn on the faucet. So I'm looking down at my cup to make sure it doesn't overflow and when I look up I notice a sickly green colored, wrinkly hand that felt really clammy and cold. I was petrified, so I look in the bathroom mirror and I see a person in a hooded robe staring into the mirror with me with his hand on my shoulder. I dropped my cup in the sink and ran into my room, diving on my bed.

Another time I had a witness. My friend slept over last year and we decided to pull an all-nighter since we couldn't sleep (we both drank a six pack of Mtn Dew). So around 4:30 I had to go to the bathroom so I go up and as I'm halfway up the steps, I hear a fast whisper from a girl saying "Joe!". I run back downstairs and my friend says, "Joe, did your dad call you?" I replied no and he said he heard a man call my name. So since we were both freaked out he walked with me to the bathroom and I went. We killed time til about 5:30 when we were thirsty. So we walk to the kitchen and I turn around and notice a balloon is following my friend. It follows him into the kitchen and we were scared stiff. He walked in a giant loop, the balloon followed. We walked out and placed it under a chair and it got into the living room (where we were). After that it just stopped.

And whenever I'm in my room I feel like I'm being watched and I get images of a hooded man watching me from behind my back until I turn around.
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:35 AM)REtread Wrote: I do not know whether or not I am going through some period of bizarre flashbacks, or whatever they are, all I know is, why the number 36 seems to appear everywhere I go. Some of the most unorthodox things are appearing with that number adjacent to it, or on it, or somewhere incredibly random. I heard these things are usually a sign. If anyones a total expert on numerology, I'd love some help. Also, to include I have had dreams involving the number as well. Wtf?

I was interested so I made a small and effortless research about you: http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu36.php

Anyways, several weeks ago, it happened two times that when I woke up from an afternoon nap I could see faces that watched me from the door in my room. One of those beings was small, had a big head and huge eyes like the face of a typical alien, but had some sort of black hat that almost looked like a hood. The other being was very tall, about 2m I calculate, but he was inside my room. His face resembled that of a man in its 40's, but he was somehow serious. Nothing more after that. However after all this happened I tought these beings could be just effect of the sleep paralysis.
So I guess this "Station 36" (What I heard in several dreams) could be a dream looking-glass into the future of what I had seen...

Oooooookay......
I beleive in chain emails.. Freaky Weird?!

I still get very scared when I hear bloody mary, etc

@ReTread Now I see 36 everywhere because your posting it everywhere!
nope don't believe it at all. Silly stuff if you ask me.
i dont know believe in ghosts. but i saw a pitch black figure standing 4 years ago when i was in my bed. i went to turn on my light and nothing was there anymore. now i just think that i was seeing things at that time.
This house I've been in is haunted for real no joke