Ghosts/Other SuperNatural Beings

(Aug. 22, 2011  7:10 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  7:02 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote: i believe in spirits, not gosts. i know they are offended by being called 'gosts'..... but i can hear them in my mind. they follow me sometimes, but i dont mind because they only want company. they aren't angry or any thing. they are extremely peacefull. their presence is soothing.

Oh, sorry, my ghost was talking to me. He said he shot a 74 on 18 holes today. He's my best friend Smile

IMO, you sure that's not your conscience? And even if it is ghosts, you're not at least a little curious as to why they follow you around?

See what I mean? If his story were true, it would be all over the news. People everywhere would talk about the dude who talks to ghosts.
i dont talk to them, they sometimes try to speak to me. and its not like a spirit following me around like my shadow does. try talking to your spirit about going to the driving range with you. yah im sure hes gonna be exited.Tongue_out_wink

hey Sparta don't mock it! i've got a friend who's a psychic medium, he doesn't really care why he can see people who are dead, but then too be honest he doesn't care about much!

anyway i don't nessecarily believe in ghosts, i find it strange that a consciusness would always take the shape of a human, but i do believe in residual energy, which is where something is like a tape, and has been playing for centuries, over and over again, because it's related to a being who was very prominient in that place, that sounds realistic enough
(Aug. 22, 2011  7:10 PM)Sparta Wrote: See what I mean? If his story were true, it would be all over the news. People everywhere would talk about the dude who talks to ghosts.
Because there is no proof that he can actually speak to ghosts and there never will be. However, there are many kids who can communicate with spirits. I say "kids" over adults because not many adults can do it. Read up on Indigo and Crystal children.
(Aug. 22, 2011  8:01 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  7:10 PM)Sparta Wrote: See what I mean? If his story were true, it would be all over the news. People everywhere would talk about the dude who talks to ghosts.
Because there is no proof that he can actually speak to ghosts and there never will be. However, there are many kids who can communicate with spirits. I say "kids" over adults because not many adults can do it. Read up on Indigo and Crystal children.

...Wow, I fit the "Indigo Children" description to a T. I have dejavü almost every day (And that is NO exaggeration), but never related it to ghosts. Often in dreams I see things that happen, but don't remember them until it does occur. It's very weird, but I get that a lot.

Never-the-less, I still don't believe in ghosts. Telepathy, yes (Because I believe I have it), but ghosts, no.
hhm, just no phasing you is there? and do creatures count as supernatural beings? like el chupacabra? because i often do like trips with my friends to places we've heard of just to do investigations
I've had literally hundreds of supernatural occurences in my life. Yes, I believe in ghosts, poltergeists, orbs, demons and aliens. My friends brother did a hex ritual in their basement, and now it houses spirits. Many times, if not all times my friends and I slept over at his house, orbs will sometimes flash by. We use the Ouija board to communicate with the dead, and are very careful with it. Never EVER fool around when using a Ouija board. I can list many instances, but I don't want to take up too much space explaining each one.
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:09 PM)Vintage Wrote: Never EVER fool around when using a Ouija board. I can list many instances, but I don't want to take up too much space explaining each one.
I can't use Ouija boards anymore. I have too much resident energy for it. I need a person to act as a proxy before I can do it.

Do tell, I love stories like that.
Well, as I said in my first post, my friends brother did a hex ritual in their basement a few years ago. Well, last Halloween, we decided to try communicating with the dead. Right off the bat, we contacted a demon. We all could tell because our bodies began to shiver. My friend, who I share a strong spiritual connection with, decided to say goodbye so nothing dangerous would happen. So afterwards, we turned on all the lights to find out that:
1) I was having a nosebleed
2) My friend had the need to puke, but nothing would come out
3) That one conversation was 30 minutes long, and we hardly spoke.
After that, we began hearing voices and ran out of his basement so fast.
The final thing that scared us the most, was that we all had the same nightmare. I rarely ever get nosebleeds, and when I do, I'm over at his house, which I find really strange.

Sometimes, I will get the sudden urge to shut out all light, and just sit in the dark. I've sat in the dark of my room at night time, conversing with myself. It'll be like my concious and my mouth are not connected. I'll be thinking, "What am i doing, and what's the point of this?", while saying something like "Hey there, I can feel your presence, it's okay to talk to me." which from there on, I blank out, and wake up in the morning.
I also have a strong spiritual sense, but not as strong as yours, and share what might be telepathy with one of my friends. In most cases that something happens, he is either there with me, or aware of it and will call and ask if something happens, and vice versa.
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:47 PM)Vintage Wrote: Well, as I said in my first post, my friends brother did a hex ritual in their basement a few years ago. Well, last Halloween, we decided to try communicating with the dead. Right off the bat, we contacted a demon. We all could tell because our bodies began to shiver. My friend, who I share a strong spiritual connection with, decided to say goodbye so nothing dangerous would happen. So afterwards, we turned on all the lights to find out that:
1) I was having a nosebleed
2) My friend had the need to puke, but nothing would come out
3) That one conversation was 30 minutes long, and we hardly spoke.
After that, we began hearing voices and ran out of his basement so fast.
The final thing that scared us the most, was that we all had the same nightmare. I rarely ever get nosebleeds, and when I do, I'm over at his house, which I find really strange.

Sometimes, I will get the sudden urge to shut out all light, and just sit in the dark. I've sat in the dark of my room at night time, conversing with myself. It'll be like my concious and my mouth are not connected. I'll be thinking, "What am i doing, and what's the point of this?", while saying something like "Hey there, I can feel your presence, it's okay to talk to me." which from there on, I blank out, and wake up in the morning.
I also have a strong spiritual sense, but not as strong as yours, and share what might be telepathy with one of my friends. In most cases that something happens, he is either there with me, or aware of it and will call and ask if something happens, and vice versa.
That sounds awesome! I have to try this. What is a hex spell? Can it be done outside?
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:50 PM)Deikailo Wrote: That sounds awesome! I have to try this. What is a hex spell? Can it be done outside?

I too would like to know. This is could be fun Grin
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:54 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:50 PM)Deikailo Wrote: That sounds awesome! I have to try this. What is a hex spell? Can it be done outside?

I too would like to know. This is could be fun Grin
Nano, unless you already know what you're doing, you shouldn't play around with this. Ghosts/spirits/demons aren't there for "fun". When you practice something like this, there should be a goal/purpose in mind or else you're going to attract something chaotic. If you don't know what you're doing, you won't know how to get rid of it and that can be a problem.

hhm, i agree, i know someone who's been physically hurt by demons, he's not got any scars now but the marks were painful, also aren't hex spells the symbols? or am i wrong? anyway i find that if you've got a good enough connection to the spirit world it's quite easy to converse with them, if you want to that is. the only way of really reaching spirits is to open your mind, and don't be afraid, it is respectful to the spirits, and just let them reach out to you.
Here, read this

I'm going to prepare today and try it tomorrow. Anyone with me?
(Aug. 22, 2011  8:21 PM)Nwolf Wrote: hhm, just no phasing you is there? and do creatures count as supernatural beings? like el chupacabra? because i often do like trips with my friends to places we've heard of just to do investigations

the el chupacabra, is a dog that was mixed with a german sheperd(no one nows the other dog/ animal it was mixed with) and then released into the wild there is three bodys of it.1: ran over by a car 2: found dead on the ground 3: atacked by cyotes.
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:08 PM)leone=best Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  8:21 PM)Nwolf Wrote: hhm, just no phasing you is there? and do creatures count as supernatural beings? like el chupacabra? because i often do like trips with my friends to places we've heard of just to do investigations

the el chupacabra, is a dog that was mixed with a german sheperd(no one nows the other dog/ animal it was mixed with) and then released into the wild there is three bodys of it.1: ran over by a car 2: found dead on the ground 3: atacked by cyotes.
No, it's call a Warthog:

[Image: Halo_Reach_Warthog.png]

oh wait forgot to say my story.

so my dad was leaving for home depot and i ran into my dark closet to get my shoes i saw red eyes they moved across the closet and stopped and looked at me then i heard: "you will know who i am soon." then the eyes disapeard, ever since then ive been able to tell living beings any where and sense there arua, and somtimes i get that sense when no one is there, or im alone and i can see the shape in my mind. and is shaped like a human/dog/ girraff thing. uman head, dog body and girraffe neck with large claws, although when i saw it i felt very calm as if it was telling me a sign or somthing. no lie.
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:12 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:08 PM)leone=best Wrote:

No, it's call a Warthog:

wait what? i mean the animal coyotes not that. or do you mean the other guy/girl?

They were discussing mythical creatures as a name for the Warthog... an El chupacabra was mentioned.
Dei, it's a puma -.-
Man, all these things are so scary. You sound like you really do believe in spirits and demons. I guess i'm not really connected cause I've never heard voices, or had anything strange. Am I like pure or something> Or am i like repelling spirits and demons? I'm not denial, I honestly believe in spirits.
Have you guys ever heard of Slender Man, a mythical creature that wears a suit and has limbs that ensnare his victims, and his most haunting feature is his face, which is ironic because it doesn't have one. Slender Man, at times, can also resemble a tree. His main targets are children, but Slender Man doesn't hesitate to take adults either. If you want to look into Slender Man more, look up Marble Hornets on Youtube. Also here's a picture of Slender Man. Note, it is NOT for the faint at heart.

Doesn't he wear a hat? With string-like black hair? And a devious smile and wide eyes?
oh noes. not dah slender man...

After I saw a video about him.... I was scared.

It creeped me out, to be honest.
Oh god. Slender man. That thing is creepy as hell. My friends mention it on facebook all the time (no, not you Nano).
(chills) slender man looks creepy thanks for the nightmares ArmorD-00taku and i was just about to fall asleep lol

heres my ON-Topic awnser

hells yes i beleive in ghosts i mean who else keeps stealing all my socks
Serious serious awnser > yes cause i keep having this weird dream that im in a black endless room while hearing voices of things that would make u go crazy listing to in the real world (this may belong in the Weird Dream forum aswell)

my imagination scares me
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:13 PM)leone=best Wrote: ever since then ive been able to tell living beings any where and sense there arua...
Interesting. Someone else who can sense aruas. I couldn't seem to find anyone else.