Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories!

I was "attacked" by a wannabe thug (he got in my face) and I said A lot of average citizens don't buy the ideas associated with Natural Selection. People who act like you are not very good poster boys/girls that's for damn sure. And he walked away with the typical crack at white people.
(Dec. 03, 2011  6:00 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: If it's bullying for the game of Beyblade, it really is not "bullying".

Bullying is bullying, and seeing it any other way is blind self-justification and an obvious and pathetic unwillingness to concede that you are exactly what everyone, (yourself included) despises.

I won't go into methods of how to "stop bullying" as it's something I simply do not have an answer for. Once I became more self confident, it became largely a non-issue.
My method for stopping bullying was just being so much of a rat that no one would bother.

When you're half everyone else's size all the way up to Highschool, there is no Honor Code.
(Dec. 03, 2011  6:17 AM)Deikailo Wrote: How come I get bullied for being in the closet, but as soon as I come out, nobody cares?

New York is all kinds of messed up...

It is probably because they see fear when you are trying to hide how you identify. If you are proud of who you are you have strength and it shows you will stand up for yourself so bullies usually are afraid to deal with courage.

(I am not saying advertise who you are at all times that can be unsafe but still be proud and happy to be you)
(Dec. 03, 2011  7:43 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  6:00 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: If it's bullying for the game of Beyblade, it really is not "bullying".

Bullying is bullying, and seeing it any other way is blind self-justification and an obvious and pathetic unwillingness to concede that you are exactly what everyone, (yourself included) despises.

True.
At the same time, you can call it indirect bullying too...
Those people who criticize certain hobbies of others(by terming them childish) just act foolishly big and old. They just want everyone to know they are mature, and hence end up with this- "Hey peepal! I am old yeah! I am an adult, yo!" As this cannot be done, they look down upon others whom they find childish...
If such a thing happens to you at a certain place, just tell those guys to shut up and be happy with masquerade, i.e. the so called adult status. :\
Meh, just say this and they'll all leave you alone...
I did it a few days ago.
Please give me credit for the dialogues, should anyone ask you- "How did you manage to say all this altogether?! Did you write a speech?" Tongue_out
Tbh, I've seen such guys criticize a person's craze for Pokemon/Beyblade/etc.
And, they turn out to be major fans themselves, or they go home, browse the net, and get into the hobby... Uncertain
If a bully just keeps on teasing you everyday, like 24/7 (not really but you know what i mean) ignore them because they'll get bored because you dont really give a carp what they carpin say, or it might go the other way they change from mentally to physical, i used to be a bully my self so i know what they think, they're mostly dum and think that punching or beating up someone smaller than them would make them big and attract girls, and the only way to stop them as posted previous and previously is to tell your parentsSmile , i was only a bully for a year but after getting in serious trouble i stopped
i was (and prob to no surprise of u gerks who are on here...u know who u are) and slightly being bulled now. as i went through elementary, i LITERARY didn't think there were any mean kids. adults...well kai v not to be rude but im looking at you for this one. middle school... well i was previous to my first day a happy, pretty chubby. anime geek just waiting for the next ep of something good and a new game,short and quite stuck in a shell 1st day of middle school i wasn't happy i was very depressed didnt even care what was going on and i just went to sleep and from there on i was in kerbexis home if you get where im coming from. high school so far only 1 incident. but the thing that really ruined me when i was little was this: "You shouldn't have existed." im serious on all thing i say in here aside from slight sarcasm and an probably failed attempt to be funny Cade Cox...i will never forget what i felt when i heard him say that...only one altercation where physical (fighting) violence happened, and that was 8th grade. gerk David mayo forced my partner to move,insulted me with many lines similar to: (sorry for this harsh language) mother carp carp assed carp and other things of that sort physically pushing my lab partner ect i told him "I'm a pacifist but if you continue saying that to me i am going to sock you in the face." he continued despite my warning and mind you im generically found as the nerd and I had to start the fight. but after that i stopped caring about what they thought, my mom was happy i stood up for myself, and i started taekwando so in all thats it. I DID NOT CHANGE ANY NAMES AND I AM COMPLETELY SERIOUS THAT THIS ALL IS THE TRUTH
If you think Kai-V bullies you, you've got something wrong in your brain...
If the quality of your posts is bad, then she'll certainly take over.
There's no reason to call her a bully.
Learn to get better with posting, and then you'll realize how good she is. Smile
I didn't even care to read the rest of your post as people who criticize Kai-V, are usually meh... :\
And, no one would respect your practice of making reference to certain members for useless stuff.
The last statement you made was a rather foolish disclaimer...
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:19 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  7:43 AM)th!nk Wrote:

True.
At the same time, you can call it indirect bullying too...
Those people who criticize certain hobbies of others(by terming them childish) just act foolishly big and old. They just want everyone to know they are mature, and hence end up with this- "Hey peepal! I am old yeah! I am an adult, yo!" As this cannot be done, they look down upon others whom they find childish...
If such a thing happens to you at a certain place, just tell those guys to shut up and be happy with masquerade, i.e. the so called adult status. :\
Meh, just say this and they'll all leave you alone...
I did it a few days ago.
Please give me credit for the dialogues, should anyone ask you- "How did you manage to say all this altogether?! Did you write a speech?" Tongue_out
Tbh, I've seen such guys criticize a person's craze for Pokemon/Beyblade/etc.
And, they turn out to be major fans themselves, or they go home, browse the net, and get into the hobby... Uncertain
for me i have a very small social group and since there is like 3 people at my school that say they like kh im and there are no fans of blading in lv centennial hs stuck in my group i tried telling one of my small group but couldent do it, my small nest of friends at least makes it so i dont have to sit alone at lunch...if i could i would scream it through a bull horn into a microphone that leads to some speakers and i would do it in a ray (my fav crater)costume wall pointing a random driger at them

(Dec. 03, 2011  3:24 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: If you think Kai-V bullies you, you've got something wrong in your brain...
If the quality of your posts is bad, then she'll certainly take over.
There's no reason to call her a bully.
Learn to get better with posting, and then you'll realize how good she is. Smile
I didn't even care to read the rest of your post as people who criticize Kai-V, are usually meh... :\
And, no one would respect your practice of making reference to certain members for useless stuff.
The last statement you made was a rather foolish disclaimer...

i didn't say she bulled anyone, i said she is often quite angry im sorry im running on 30 min of sleep have a cold and am having french class test anxiety... test Monday anyway normally we agree no intention of innsalt (told people i cnt spell a bunch of common words) or rudeness intended
just avoid it in starting i did it and many of u might recommend it too bu its not a better option firstl my classmates started bullying me i ignored kept ignoring them but one day those bastrds got beaten by me and then all this stopped so i recommend that if the thing u r bullied for doesn't matter u than ignore it but if u think it can create problems in future than punch that a**h*** in face because till date i m teased with that nickname i hate the most and it began 3 years ago. so stop things in starting because when they grow even violence can't stop it.
I always got bullied at school.Mental bully.Let's say,I'm half European,I got freckles and a double-chin.Of course,I live in Malaysia,but I was literally borned In Manchester,so half-European like me is very rare.Because of this,they teased me and called me names.I ignored them,but the more I do,the more they tease.Help,please?
ignore them more..at times..they will forget about it...dont fight..if they gang up..you get the worse part..you can complain to the teachers or your parents..
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:14 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I always got bullied at school.Mental bully.Let's say,I'm half European,I got freckles and a double-chin.Of course,I live in Malaysia,but I was literally borned In Manchester,so half-European like me is very rare.Because of this,they teased me and called me names.I ignored them,but the more I do,the more they tease.Help,please?

u should relax, make a cool comeback, (but not over their level offensive, then your nothing better than them, just enough to leave them awestruck for at least a second) and A.S.A.P walk away, but not too slow because then they might remark and that would start an argument that might last. Or you can laugh, laugh at whatever they say, laugh at how moronic their comments are, laugh at how they keep trying to get to you but can't, laugh at how they don't understand the treasure of your rarity, just laugh, but don't laugh to to hard just a strong chuckle, and really laugh, not a fake laugh.
Absorb it, I don't get bullied a lot but I do get "beat up" by my friends from time to time. I can take my friends' hits since I can block like a champ from getting hit by them a bunch.

I don't ignore when people insult me I turn them into complements, with this method you'll get used to doing this in no time.
Examples:
Random Person: Hey [bleep][bleep]
Me: Hey how'd you know my nickname? (Say it with a friendly tone and a smile)

Random Person: You are so ugly!!!!!!!!
Me: I know right? (Say it the same as the last example)

Random Person: You're such a nerd man!
Me: Well, DUHH!

This method has worked for me so far, I've also made friends out of this.
Thanks everybody!Maybe I should try that technique next year,but ignoring just makes them worser.
(Dec. 03, 2011  8:38 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Thanks everybody!Maybe I should try that technique next year,but ignoring just makes them worser.
It's not worser, it's just worse. Ignoring them just gets them more aggravated. If you're being physically bullied pretend you like the pain, that worked for me too, but they'll think your emo so I wouldn't recommend that too much.
I'm mentally bullied.That is the problem.
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:40 PM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:14 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I always got bullied at school.Mental bully.Let's say,I'm half European,I got freckles and a double-chin.Of course,I live in Malaysia,but I was literally borned In Manchester,so half-European like me is very rare.Because of this,they teased me and called me names.I ignored them,but the more I do,the more they tease.Help,please?

u should relax, make a cool comeback, (but not over their level offensive, then your nothing better than them, just enough to leave them awestruck for at least a second) and A.S.A.P walk away, but not too slow because then they might remark and that would start an argument that might last. Or you can laugh, laugh at whatever they say, laugh at how moronic their comments are, laugh at how they keep trying to get to you but can't, laugh at how they don't understand the treasure of your rarity, just laugh, but don't laugh to to hard just a strong chuckle, and really laugh, not a fake laugh.

dont use path that makes you visible to them in school...dont even encountered to them...dont laugh in front of them...you might get punched for insulting them...if you have a gang..than..its fine..but if you are alone..dont mess with bullies..reprt them to the authorities should really make it....
malaysian bullies (kids),just ignored them...for real..they will get bored...ignored them like they never exist...dont even listen..they will just get damn bored..

(Dec. 03, 2011  9:01 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  8:38 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Thanks everybody!Maybe I should try that technique next year,but ignoring just makes them worser.
It's not worser, it's just worse. Ignoring them just gets them more aggravated. If you're being physically bullied pretend you like the pain, that worked for me too, but they'll think your emo so I wouldn't recommend that too much.
in that case..they might get to you everyday to torture you...since they like someone in pain...

Coz they are dumb and jelly I am more smarter than them.I reported them,but they are too dumb to listen advices.
kids are always like that..report him again lol...but you are changing school right?it wont be a matter if they enter different school..
but bullies cant be avoided..it might be present in your new school..firstly..ignored them....but when they come to an extent that they hurt and injured you..or involving money..report to the school and your parents....
Yeah,I will,but it's not confirmed yet.Damn,if I failed the application,then I got straight -A's for nothing.
(Dec. 03, 2011  8:38 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  9:01 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
in that case..they might get to you everyday to torture you...since they like someone in pain...
It's no fun if the person they beat up enjoys it.

So now,in my new school,I just need to behave goodly,become a prefect,and I think my bully problems would be over.Hitsugiya:-How am I supposed to enjoy bully?
(Dec. 03, 2011  9:41 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: So now,in my new school,I just need to behave goodly,become a prefect,and I think my bully problems would be over.Hitsugiya:-How am I supposed to enjoy bully?
Embrace the pain. It's easy for me, I bite myself every so often.

dont do that i did my best to resist peer pressure which worked since im on here still and i didnt tell myself to fit in im great whatever gerks say you see you kinda need like a confidence booster, something that makes it seem like the way you are is the best no matter what just dont get a swelled head i am a pretty decent battler...aside im stuck in a Hasbro cage and its part of the real me i haven't tried to be anyone im not im a true blue i dont put on a mask on here and hide my personality so you get me full blown all the time XD but back to mater at hand try your hardest in your grades and bully's were hard for me to avoid but simple things help keep you from being a bully toy like have you and your friends just find an empty spot in the morning where you can relax till school starts and make HIGH QUALITY FRIENDS they are friends that you can punch and they won immediately storm off kinda people
oh and he is saying look like you enjoy it bully's like negative reactions it makes em feel better so like laugh when they insult or harm you ans say stuff like well i have heard a lot of things like that today...but none so funny