General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Nov. 12, 2011  11:26 PM)Squeak Wrote: I don't think this has been posted yet.

[Image: ?ui=2&ik=3014bfe8f3&view=att&th=13399d94...=inline&zw]

New Beylocker with White Grand Cetus, found it at Target, but it's not a Target Exclusive.

WHAT?! ANd we cant see it... >_>

Sorry, just re-uploaded them.

Try now
Well there's our other Cetus we've been missing I believe. XD
Oh, very nice. I was glad to see we're getting Sophie's Grand Cetus, too bad it's still cheaper to buy both online at once than buy a Beylocker with hers...
Yayayayayayazyayayayaayyayayay Finally Hasbro announces the White Grand "Cetus's" releae! Too bad its not in a starter... Anyway, don't know if this has been posted, but i saw this Triple Battle Set with a pic of Inferno Sag on it as well as the bey in the box... It says "Special Value' like the Saggiterio with the grip an stuff..
(Nov. 13, 2011  7:18 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Yayayayayayazyayayayaayyayayay Finally Hasbro announces the White Grand "Cetus's" releae! Too bad its not in a starter... Anyway, don't know if this has been posted, but i saw this Triple Battle Set with a pic of Inferno Sag on it as well as the bey in the box... It says "Special Value' like the Saggiterio with the grip an stuff..

This was discovered a few pages back, I believe. It comes with a Duotron Launcher, if I recall correctly.
Oh, thats weird. I read all this thread everyday. I guess i miss some posts..... Anyway I hope they release the white Ketos in a starter!
(Nov. 13, 2011  8:49 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2011  7:40 AM)Hazel Wrote: This was discovered a few pages back, I believe. It comes with a Duotron Launcher, if I recall correctly.

It comes with a blue Beylocker.

...try to pay attention to what I'm talking about before correcting me, hmm? I was speaking about the Triple Battle Set with Inferno Sagittario.
There's also another version that IIRC I saw at Target that comes with an Electro Battler (I believe it was Unicorno) so if this one as well has been mentioned, sorry haha.

Also I purchased a second Basalt yesterday... I am quite sure now that the "lump of metal" at a 45 degree to the Staircase of Death is intentional and is on most (if not all) Basalts that Hasbro has released. Then again, maybe they took a random mold from TT/SK and they're doing perfect copies of them.
Found a video on the Max Stampede Battle Set.

Sorry if this wasn't worth posting; I just found it and assumed a video of it hadn't been posted yet. Tongue_out
(Nov. 13, 2011  8:42 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: There's also another version that IIRC I saw at Target that comes with an Electro Battler (I believe it was Unicorno) so if this one as well has been mentioned, sorry haha.

Also I purchased a second Basalt yesterday... I am quite sure now that the "lump of metal" at a 45 degree to the Staircase of Death is intentional and is on most (if not all) Basalts that Hasbro has released. Then again, maybe they took a random mold from TT/SK and they're doing perfect copies of them.
Considering that's also on my TT Basalt, I do no think it is just Hasbro...
(Nov. 13, 2011  10:27 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:

Ah, so the labelling mistake was not only on the Clear Wheels, but the tracks and bottoms as well!
Beyblade Metal Masters on Nintendo DS hits stores this week, and look what box art has shown up:

[Image: Dz20P.jpg]
That is the nastiest color yellow I've ever seen in my life.

Pink stickers, too! Hoo boy.

Whoa .. a gold (green) metal face. That's an ugly colour!
(Nov. 14, 2011  5:50 AM)Hazel Wrote: That is the nastiest color yellow I've ever seen in my life.

Pink stickers, too! Hoo boy.

XD. They could have also come with a little bit more useful parts. GB145 I believe is outclassed by BD145, and S by WD, and WD is outclassed in stamina by PD, I've heard.

Not really any good Beys included in the games besides Vulcan Horuseus, and that's outclassed I've heard...
It's just a Hasbro release of the color scheme from the Ultimate Reshuffle Set, with one of the tracks and bottoms from it, and a Metal Face. I'm not sure why the gold looks more like an earwax yellow in that picture, nor why the stickers are pink.

PD is bad, Vulcan has been outclassed for nearly a year. Stop walking around spouting obvious information for the sake of saying something that makes you sound informed.
(Nov. 14, 2011  5:53 AM)Ryu13 Wrote: XD. They could have also come with a little bit more useful parts. BD145 I believe is outclassed by BD145, and S by WD, and WD is outclassed in stamina by PD, I've heard.

Not really any good Beys included in the games besides Vulcan Horuseus, and that's outclassed I've heard...

Of course ... BD145 outclasses BD145. Although WD isn't outclassed by PD.

I don't recall Vulcan Horuseus coming out in a US release. Besides, when it came out it was a while ago and it did do quite well.
(Nov. 14, 2011  5:58 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  5:53 AM)Ryu13 Wrote: XD. They could have also come with a little bit more useful parts. BD145 I believe is outclassed by BD145, and S by WD, and WD is outclassed in stamina by PD, I've heard.

Of course ... BD145 outclasses BD145. Although WD isn't necessarily outclassed by PD.

I don't recall Vulcan Horuseus coming out in a US release. Besides, when it came out it was a while ago and it did do quite well.

Vulcan Horuseus is the Toys R Us limited edition Beyblade with their game release, on the 15th of this month.

Vulcan can't do anything to anything anymore. 230 stopped it, RS shot it in the head, and Basalt defiled the remains.
(Nov. 14, 2011  6:00 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  5:58 AM)Hero Wrote:

Of course ... BD145 outclasses BD145. Although WD isn't necessarily outclassed by PD.

Vulcan Horuseus is the Toys R Us limited edition Beyblade with their game release, on the 15th of this month.

Vulcan can't do anything to anything anymore. 230 stopped it, RS shot it in the head, and Basalt defiled the remains.

Yes, that was quite unfortunate. I was about to purchase a Vulcan Horuseus from Takara, but it would've been a waste. I can't wait to see kids using a Vulcan Horuseus, and I just put out my Basalt combo...pwned.

Limited Edition Black Bakushin Susanow

Vulcan Horuseus

Gravity Perseus Stamina Ver.

Those are all of the limited edition games. I don't think I missed one..

There is also a Nightmare Rex. All of this is posted and posted and posted again and again and again several pages back.
I don't believe Nightmare Rex's US retailer has been announced, has it?
If Bakushin Susanow is not a the Gamestop one, Nightmare Rex probably will be. There's also a chance it might be Target? I'm not sure.
Both Gamestop and Target will get the generic Special Edition bey of Bakushin Susanow.