General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

It's definitely SW145 on Burn Wolf from what I can tell... lol. Curse these angles Tongue_out
That Galaxy is smexy...
EDIT: The Galaxy vaguely reminds me of BBP... anyone care to agree? XD
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:24 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19510L
New faceoff packs.
They include -
Starbooster Attack : Galaxy Pegasus vs Thunder Lacerta
Poison Virgo vs Thermal Gemios
Burn Wolf vs Counter Scorpio
Wow. Amazingly done on the Galaxy Pegasus one, very nicely done Hasbro. Thoughts on the Lacerta Hazel? XD
Poison Virgo appears to have an ED145/WD145.
Burn Wolf looks to have H145.
That's all I can really make out for now.

That Galaxy Pegasus is incrediblely beatiful!!!
That Lacerta is ewww, looks like mold.
The Burn Wolf might have SW145.
That Lacerta looks like it has GB145MB.
Rai: SO BEAUTIFUL ;_;

That GPeg looks amazing, to say the least. Lacerta and Virgo aren't too bad, either.

The others are just meh. :\

Nice find! Grin
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY31835C
I don't recall that the Poison Serpent Elec. blade was ever posted. Even though I'm sure none of you care, it's still a new product. XD
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:32 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY31835C
I don't recall that the Poison Serpent Elec. blade was ever posted. Even though I'm sure none of you care, it's still a new product. XD
I'm pretty sure I've seen that somewhere in this thread....
Could be wrong, though Tongue_out
I'm extraordinarily excited about the new Lacerta CW's color scheme, not to mention the paint-free Galaxy MW with a red CW - definitely top of my Hasbro to-buy list.
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:05 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'm extraordinarily excited about the new Lacerta CW's color scheme, not to mention the paint-free Galaxy MW with a red CW - definitely top of my Hasbro to-buy list.

AMEN to dat brotha! Finally, an easily accesible stripped GPeg metal wheel!
To be honest, I really do like the blue painted ones, but it does look great unpainted.
Eh, this is new-ish, and old and the same time. Wal-Mart is re-releasing the Metal Fusion 2-packs in the Metal Masters line.

And Earth Eagle's face is printed and still says Eagle. :\

Oh, and they didn't use Takara Tomy's color scheme for Eagle's printed face.
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:11 AM)Hazel Wrote: To be honest, I really do like the blue painted ones, but it does look great unpainted.

I totally agree, but I need one for a new R2F and display, so this will do so my future new one can be on display, and I can use the stripped G Peg's R2F! Grin

EDIT: @iBeyblader SPOILERS!!!! IT HURTS MEH EYES!!!
@iBeyblader
YESSSS
So glad. There were some parts that are kinda hard to obtain that you could only get through those. Definitely new! Thanks for that info!
Galaxy Jay
I put [spoiler], but I forgot to close the tag XD

Raigeko13
No problem! I just went to Wal-Mart looking for "Wave" 2 Beys as tourney prizes, but no luck, and these caught my interest.
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:15 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @iBeyblader
YESSSS
So glad. There were some parts that are kinda hard to obtain that you could only get through those. Definitely new! Thanks for that info!

What hard to obtain parts?
I wasn't really referring to hard to obtain parts, I was just saying that there are a lot of parts in Metal Fusion that won't get used in Metal Masters.
Now they will.
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:12 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Eh, this is new-ish, and old and the same time. Wal-Mart is re-releasing the Metal Fusion 2-packs in the Metal Masters line.

I'm glad to see they're re-releasing the Earth Eagle/Dark Libra pack - I'd been wanting to get an extra, but I couldn't find one for the life of me.
Ah. The first double pack from the Metal Fusion series that I saw was the Burning Firestrike. That's where I got my Burn Fireblaze. Unfortunately, I think I wasted my cash. I could've probably just bought the single pack and then not have gotten a worthless Poison wheel, and the spin track and performance tip? Just...ugh. Although I've been looking for the Earth Eagle/Dark Libra, turns out it might've been totally unnecessary. I have the Dragon Strike, and I have to say that the L'Drago recolor was, and is, peculiar. The paint has worn off of the heads, so now the blue paint is now see through.

EDIT: I'm not cribbing. I'm just saying that basically, the Burning Firestrike was almost worthless. Just saying.

(Nov. 16, 2011  2:13 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:12 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Eh, this is new-ish, and old and the same time. Wal-Mart is re-releasing the Metal Fusion 2-packs in the Metal Masters line.

I'm glad to see they're re-releasing the Earth Eagle/Dark Libra pack - I'd been wanting to get an extra, but I couldn't find one for the life of me.

I agree with that. I actually liked the set for its amazingly gorgeous Libra CW...
But yeah, I look forward to get it. Smile

@Ryu13- ??? Why don't you understand that cribbing is not gonna help?! :\
Also, this is not the topic to post such a thing...
Honestly, I'm more in it for the detailed Eagle CW it comes with - plus, another Earth is always nice. I don't use it anymore, but it's still probably my favorite Defense MW, possibly equalled by Death.
What I don't understand though, is the significance to why they detail the main CW. And of course, an Earth is always nice. Earth is still top tier.
The package clearly reads- 'Includes Custom Stickers!'
You have heard or recolors/other versions, haven't you? Hasbro double-pack beys are usually recolored or given detailed looks. You did notice the different look of your L Drago CW which you got from the Hasbro Double. Didn't you?

Hazel- Well, Earth is always good. I haven't really noticed the 'detailed' Eagle CW...
I love Libra, actually. But yes, what disposes me to buy that for Competitive Uses, is of course- Earth. Smile
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:21 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: What I don't understand though, is the significance to why they detail the main CW. And of course, an Earth is always nice. Earth is still top tier.

Earth is not still Top Tier.

They painted the CW to make it stand out so they could sell toys...

(Nov. 16, 2011  4:26 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hazel- Well, Earth is always good. I haven't really noticed the 'detailed' Eagle CW...
I love Libra, actually. But yes, what disposes me to buy that for Competitive Uses, is of course- Earth. Smile

By "Detailed" I meant "painted", basically - the wings of the eagles on the Eagle CW with that Face-Off Pack are painted dark gray. It gives a very beautiful visual contrast, when paired with the Earth MW.
Does anybody know if these 2 packs have printed faces, I'm thinking not but I might as well ask lol
iBeyblader claims that the Earth Eagle 145WD vs Dark Libra ED145SD have printed faces.
Yay! I was hoping to get an Eagle Printed face without having to buy a TT Earth Aquila.
@IfritDulux

All of the Metal Masters 2-packs have printed faces. But you may be disappointed, Earth Eagle's face does not say Aquila.