General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Yes, I'm pretty sure that Nightmare/Genocide (I like genocide better) Rex is being sold with the collectors edition of the game. The limited edition black Susanow is being sold with the games, which is how it was originally, so I have almost no doubt that they will release it with the game. Although, I forgot the other Beyblade that comes with the other game.
Bakushin Susanow Luna Eclipse Ver. was originally released only separately by TAKARA-TOMY and was quite available. It never had anything to do with a video game.
Well, this time, the Beyblade Metal Masters video game Collectors Edition comes with the Black Susanow. Thats for one of the collectors editions.

Turns out that the Limited Edition Black Susanow was not released with a video game. Thanks for telling me, Ms. Kai-V. This time though, as I said above, the Beyblade Metal Masters game comes with the Limited Edition Black Susanow.
Ryu13 Wrote:which is how it was originally
About Metal Fury, I'm just happy that they're releasing 4Ds. I wasn't planning on going Hasbro, doing this level o depth and keeping at the super low prices seem rather unrealistic. I'm just waiting for Toywiz to get them so I can get like 10 of every rubber part released (F : D, RB, RDF, etc.)

EDIT: I hope they release the Proto Nemesis stadium, that could easily see sales for kids who want to battle by themselves. It seems like a good decision.
I was theorizing that they could just release Proto Nemesis with a more conforming design, I.E. let it be taken apart/put back together like any other Beyblade, including a facebolt- but not a one proper to the final Nemesis.
(Nov. 01, 2011  8:49 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: About Metal Fury, I'm just happy that they're releasing 4Ds. I wasn't planning on going Hasbro, doing this level o depth and keeping at the super low prices seem rather unrealistic. I'm just waiting for Toywiz to get them so I can get like 10 of every rubber part released (F : D, RB, RDF, etc.)

EDIT: I hope they release the Proto Nemesis stadium, that could easily see sales for kids who want to battle by themselves. It seems like a good decision.

The stadium would have to be VERY heavily modified to qualify for release under Hasbro distribution.
Guys guys guys.....

Get this:

Clear Brown Lacerta Wheel + Green Lacerta Face + Fury + Clear Orange H145 + Clear Orange BS = Oh my Godnesses...

(Nov. 02, 2011  4:54 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Guys guys guys.....

Get this:

Clear Brown Lacerta Wheel + Green Lacerta Face + Fury + Clear Orange H145 + Clear Orange BS = Oh my Godnesses...

Is this an actual release or are you just saying something pointless...?
He's saying it looks cool.
Lol
And a clear orange H145?
whar u get dat
Also, I can't recall of this being discussed, maybe I missed it lol, but don't most of Hasbros Basalts have "bumps" on them that throw them more off balance? Because I got one lol.
(Nov. 02, 2011  5:21 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: He's saying it looks cool.
Lol
And a clear orange H145?
whar u get dat
Also, I can't recall of this being discussed, maybe I missed it lol, but don't most of Hasbros Basalts have "bumps" on them that throw them more off balance? Because I got one lol.

If he's just saying it looks cool, the post belongs in the "Random Thoughts" thread in this forum, not the thread about releases...
I just hope they don't mess up the automatic change of bottoms such as FGrin and FConfused or Variares' Metal wheel gimmick like they did with CH120.
No change in the MFB meta could be less important.
If they did, screw Hasbro. I would just buy the 4D stuff from Takaratomy like I usually do. I may lose more money, but at least it's good.
Can someone explain to me again why TAKARA-TOMY can afford to have all those molds for less fans/regions, yet Hasbro would have to cut down on the number of molds by fusing both Metal Frames and Cores together even though they distribute Beyblade almost all over the world and surely make more money somewhere than TAKARA-TOMY ?
Well, lets face Beyblade IS NOT Hasbro's main selling point at this time, I think it may be Transformers, Nerf, and various board games but somebody can quote me on that, so why spend so much money on a toy that is not there key selling point? I understand that this is a way of keeping their profit at a consistent level, if there making the Metal Frames, Metal Cores and PC Frames it is going to be a hefty price for the consumer to pay, the price of a beyblade is going to cost considerably more if they take the same method as TT did (Metal Frames, cores etc) and since Hasbro have so many other set's and packs unlike Takara Tomy, Eg: Faceoff packs, stadium sets, they WILL have to raise the price in order for them to keep a decent profit, and therefore younger audiences parents will not want to purchase the Beyblades because of a drastic price change. (and their main target IS the younger audience)

I mean, a Big Bang Pegasis will easily be over $10.00 because of how much more advanced and expensive it is, compared to.. let's say Storm Pegasis, which is much less expensive to produce. Faceoff Packs will also coast a great amount to make, I mean if it is two 4D wheels in a set, easily over $20.00.

Hasbro are NOT making these changes because they are big mean bullies and hate us, it's a profitable method, and many of their audiences will not even notice because they don't even know what Takara Tomy even is, I mean if you want a 4D beyblade that bad go on eBay and buy one, sure it will cost more but at least you get what you want...

I'm not hating Hasbro for this, I still respect them and I always will, They are a professional Toy company and i for one will not judge anything they do, since they have done so much for overseas bladers already, even bringing 4D over here is great, be it they might not be what they wanted, at least your getting something...

Well, that's my 2 cents worth on the whole situation Grin
Ah, yes, it was the slight raise of the price.

Still, if what Deikailo posted about the other modes being released in sub-sets is true, then it is all the same ...

Beyblade is still very popular even if it is not their main toyline. In Europe, they have (or used to) a lot of difficulty meeting the demand. The same day new stock arrives in stores, it almost instantly gets sold out.
(Nov. 03, 2011  7:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, yes, it was the slight raise of the price.

Still, if what Deikailo posted about the other modes being released in sub-sets is true, then it is all the same ...

Beyblade is still very popular even if it is not their main toyline. In Europe, they have (or used to) a lot of difficulty meeting the demand. The same day new stock arrives in stores, it almost instantly gets sold out.

That may have been what it was like in the past, but lets face it, beyblade is not NEARLY as successful this time around as it was during the plastic generation in Europe, The USA and the rest of the world. it is sad to say, but the only time I can see them maybe changing the design to be more like TT's is if the Sales increase greatly over the Holiday season and they have enough money to play around with in the new year, I mean yes it is a very popular series by them but if it was getting more sales don't you think they would've implemented the actual 4D design into normal releases.

And to be honest, I wouldn't pay another 8-12 Dollars on a beyblade JUST for another mode, I would buy the TT one, but as I said a lot of the younger audiences will just end up buying 4 BBP just for it's modes... it's a bit of a waste of cash IMO but if that is what Hasbro does, then I stand by them on that choice.
According to Toywiz, their sales of Beyblades are at the same level as with Bakuten Shoot Beyblade or higher at this point.

Does anyone even have data at all to support that Beyblade is not selling that well ?
I didn't say they weren't selling well, I said they weren't selling as good as Bakuten Shoot used to. And are the sale figures from ToyWiz just for their website? I tried finding some sales statistics on some of Hasbro's various toy brands (including Beyblade of course) but I didn't find much at all...
Yes, obviously Toywiz cannot really figure out how much Hasbro makes out of Beyblades, they can only know about their numbers.

I have no idea why Beyblade's great sales would only be on Toywiz too.
Well, Toywiz is a resonably Popular website that when most people would take over eBay because they might trust it more. but from other online stores eg: ToyGamingEmpourium, i asked what is his best selling toy brand, he replied "Beyblades" but i don't know whther he was reffering to Takara Tomy or Hasbro, maybe both but i may be wrong.

Beyblade seems to sell my better online than it does in stores, toy shops where i live the beyblades are hardly ever touched, no new shipments and all the same stuff that was there several months ago, but that's in Northern Ireland, it may be different in the rest of the world.
Indeed, because other stores in the world have empty shelves instead.
Woah, new news! (LOL) I just saw this Dark "Gasher" Set, it had a Dark Gasher, a light launcher and a "carry case". At 20GBP. What a ripoff.
A Light Launcher? As in Hasbro LL or TT/SK LL? And carry case? A Beylocker? XD
And extra CH120 is good to have though.