General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Oct. 24, 2011  9:46 PM)BARREL ROLLD Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  9:23 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: I think if Vulcan was to be released here we probably would have seen images by now, I mean other than Vulcan, what other beys are yet to be shown?

there are a few like screw capricorn,and some other not so popular beyblades/ random boosters & beys from sets (e.g. storm serpant, rock serpant, grand capricorn...)

Screw Capricorn's been released lol
Spiral Capricorne 90MF
(Oct. 24, 2011  9:11 PM)To Wrote: VH will probably just see general release.

Let's hope you're right. Smile
(Oct. 25, 2011  12:43 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  9:11 PM)To Wrote: VH will probably just see general release.

Let's hope you're right. Smile

I'm starting to doubt the fact that it might get general release, the PSP game probably won't get localized but I think they will find some other cheap way to steal £40.00 of us just for Vulcan Horuseus, besides, this bey does play somewhat of a big role in the Anime, why not release it sooner, i mean who the HELL wants flame serpent over Vulcan Horuseus? what's left to come out is not really important IMO, well besides Spiral Capricorn, it's kinda important lol
I was thinking.....

If Hasbro DOES continue making face-off packs in the 4D/Fury toy line, I know they will have the weirdest combos included.
..... Big Blitz Lynx DGrin? i personally think they will lay off the Face off packs for Metal Fury, if they are including 4D wheels in each set, it will cost too much to make. but that just my opinion lol
Come to think of it.... Half of their Beyblade's didn't even have a faceoff release at this point. So I imagine Killer Gemios, All other Legend series that didn't get into a set, Flame Libra, Thermal Pisces, Rock Escolpio, and what the hell- every other Proprietary Beyblade that did not get a set will be released around Fury if not Metal Masters.

If they go into some financial desperation, they can always re-release their past combo's (ex: Rock Aquario) with clear parts instead of Opaque. Grin
i havent seen this around http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VIS...0779588556
what hasbro obsesion with not realesing launcher grips with rubber and not making their string launcher esily acessable
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:50 PM)njrk97 Wrote: i havent seen this around http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VIS...0779588556
what hasbro obsesion with not realesing launcher grips with rubber and not making their string launcher esily acessable

The link doesn't work for me Uncertain
LOL^ Guys, but who knows, the Hasbro face off set may become useful one day. Like hasbro's Gravity set with Inferno ByxisCH120RS! Inferno is said to be good smash, Byxis for a vulcan/stamina combo, CH120 is #1 Attack track, and RS for the dominating defense bottom.
Inferno is meh. It has no competitive use and even though it DOES have some smash, it's terrible at it. Saggatario, is better, just like the rest of the Legend series. I'd love to see releases of the rest or the Metal System in the Legend series though Grin
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:29 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  9:46 PM)BARREL ROLLD Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  9:23 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: I think if Vulcan was to be released here we probably would have seen images by now, I mean other than Vulcan, what other beys are yet to be shown?

there are a few like screw capricorn,and some other not so popular beyblades/ random boosters & beys from sets (e.g. storm serpant, rock serpant, grand capricorn...)

Screw Capricorn's been released lol
Spiral Capricorne 90MF

i feel like ive been under a rock lol...
did they realease a grand capricorn yet?
I feel like Hasbro will use "Shadow" for Death Quetzalcoatl, since it'd be illogical to name "Evil" back to "Killer" while "Death" is completely untouched.

I guess "Rage Wolf D125B" would make sense for a Legend Wolf, I still think "Granite Escolpio WD145B" is badass.
(Oct. 25, 2011  11:33 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Inferno is meh. It has no competitive use and even though it DOES have some smash, it's terrible at it. Saggatario, is better, just like the rest of the Legend series. I'd love to see releases of the rest or the Metal System in the Legend series though Grin

Same here, but I don't think Metal System L-Drago would ever get released as a Legend. Hasbro would have to make a whole new CW.
Then again I'm also sire that we'll never see high, nor low of the Legends again. It was their attempt at their own wheels (even though they copied TT) and it wad a big flop.
I think they are serious collectors items, so Hasbro has something special in their history with those legend releases.
(Oct. 25, 2011  11:50 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Then again I'm also sire that we'll never see high, nor low of the Legends again. It was their attempt at their own wheels (even though they copied TT) and it wad a big flop.

aw... i actually liked them even tho they wernt that good lol it would have been cool if they made a version for quetzalcoatl i would have bought that
(Oct. 25, 2011  11:57 PM)BARREL ROLLD Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  11:50 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Then again I'm also sire that we'll never see high, nor low of the Legends again. It was their attempt at their own wheels (even though they copied TT) and it wad a big flop.

aw... i actually liked them even tho they wernt that good lol it would have been cool if they made a version for quetzalcoatl i would have bought that

It would be, but it's highly unlikely. Death Quetzalcoatl is Takara Tomy's Legend Version of Quetzalcoatl, I guess. But then again, maybe not. It has different parts than Quetzalcoatl.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...d=12302362

hey, I found a Vulcan for HasBRO!!!! who like it?
Hmm, now that Death Quetz is out, there's a small chance that it too could see a release if there are any more Legend beys released.
(Oct. 26, 2011  12:02 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...d=12302362

hey, I found a Vulcan for HasBRO!!!! who like it?

D'oh, me and my big mouth. Lips_sealed
It would appear a lot of the "Hasbro is never releasing Vulcan" folks just choked violently on some crow.

Maybe you guys should actually listen when we say "stop baselessly speculating".

This Vulcan Horuseus also appears to include a Metal Face.
Awesome! I really wish with the games they would release an extra face that's printed along with the Metal Face. Great find bbgregandcin!
thanks! i was seeing if hasbro had a sale on (NO!) and found this. now the arguments can stop( they also call it the Nile Beyblade top)
(Oct. 25, 2011  11:33 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Saggatario, is better, just like the rest of the Legend series.

midnight is better for upper then bull is Tongue_out (even though upper is useless Pinching_eyes_2 )

though i do agree that the legend series was kinda bad, at least hasbro showed some initiative with it
(Oct. 26, 2011  12:05 AM)Hazel Wrote: It would appear a lot of the "Hasbro is never releasing Vulcan" folks just choked violently on some crow.

Maybe you guys should actually listen when we say "stop baselessly speculating".

This Vulcan Horuseus also appears to include a Metal Face.

I was somewhat right.

And I agree, everyone should stop the speculating. Including me...

And I never said it was never going to be released, hah.