General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Well I would think that, but they're releasing Bakushin susanow again for no good reason. Who knows, they might put three different Beyblades with their games like last time. Doesn't seem like a good possibility though.
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:15 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...69C1:en_US

Hasbro Wrote:Battle it out with your friends with the HADES KERBECS top! This awesome, five-piece customizable top has the stamina to outlast its opponents. Its PERFORMANCE TIP: DS maximizes its defense and stamina abilities, while the SPIN TRACK: BD145 has 2 battle modes to boost its attack or stamina! Best of all, this top has a special ENERGY RING that you can attach in two ways for different attacks! You’re sure to dominate with the HADES KERBECS top!

nyeheheheh

Anyone think Hasbro will make Vulcan Horuseus a regular release? With our luck, they'll just translate the PSP game and sell Vulcan Horseus along with it. Lips_sealed

The placement of the Kerbecs Clear Wheel on the Metal Wheel does have an impact on performance.

And, it's more likely we'll see it as a regular release, but speculating with zero information is... silly.
@iBeyblader
Meh, nothing to base any speculation on, but it's possible since it appears in the anime.
Also, I love how Hasbro put the descriptions for everything. They make it sound so funny XD And yeah what Hazel said too Tongue_out

Ssj
Well Bakushin Susanoo and Bakushin Susanoo (Eclipse ver.) got a regular release in Japan, so why not here? Plus with the original game, it came with 105F, and now it's 90WF, a perfect opportunity for more parts to be released. I think they have SOME reasoning Wink

(Oct. 23, 2011  12:42 AM)Hazel Wrote: The placement of the Kerbecs Clear Wheel on the Metal Wheel does have an impact on performance.

I know. They just stated it in an odd fashion, in my opinion. And I get that their audience is kids.
http://www.dhgate.com/20pcs-new-arrival-...5149c.html
Also, I couldn't remember if this bey has been posted yet. Thermal Gemios? I think it has, but I can't recall.
Anyways, I really wish Hasbro could do something about the shipping of products, I hate not having anything from Wave 2 Crying
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:16 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: http://www.dhgate.com/20pcs-new-arrival-...5149c.html
Also, I couldn't remember if this bey has been posted yet. Thermal Gemios? I think it has, but I can't recall.
Anyways, I really wish Hasbro could do something about the shipping of products, I hate not having anything from Wave 2 Crying
Stores keep them in the back room, and wait for most of the stuff on the shelves to be sold first. At least, I'm pretty sure that's how stores work :V
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:16 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Anyways, I really wish Hasbro could do something about the shipping of products, I hate not having anything from Wave 2 Crying

If only you could also clearly determine what was part of each wave ...
Anything other than Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F, Ray Striker D125CS, and Thermal Lacerta WA130HF and re-releases of Metal Fusion beys. Smile
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:25 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Anything other than Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F, Ray Striker D125CS, and Thermal Lacerta WA130HF and re-releases of Metal Fusion beys. Smile

Fixed. Smile

Yeah, what Rai said.
In mah stores:
Poison Virgo ED145ES = ED145 is replaced by 145, even though the package say ED145. DERp.
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:01 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: In mah stores:
Poison Virgo ED145ES = ED145 is replaced by 145, even though the package say ED145. DERp.

Check the side of any RBV7 box. It lists BD145 as 130 on the Track info of Vulcan Horogium BD145RS.

Typos happen.
Hasbro's part descriptions may be ridiculous, but I'm still glad they're on the packaging. Hopefully, it'll give kids an understanding of how the different parts work and will encourage them to customize. Back in the day, Hasbro only had a single line of text for each beyblade, something like: "super-grip tip!".
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:16 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: http://www.dhgate.com/20pcs-new-arrival-...5149c.html

lol ULTIAMTE GRAVITY DESTROYER WAIT WHAT DOES THAT COME WITH?
(Oct. 24, 2011  7:17 AM)njrk97 Wrote:

It's one of the Reshuffle Set variants. Attack, I believe.
(Oct. 24, 2011  7:18 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  7:17 AM)njrk97 Wrote:

YEAH BUT WHAT TIP DOES AND SPINTRACK DOES IT COME WITH I CANT READ IT
(Oct. 24, 2011  7:19 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  7:18 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  7:17 AM)njrk97 Wrote: lol ULTIAMTE GRAVITY DESTROYER WAIT WHAT DOES THAT COME WITH?

YEAH BUT WHAT TIP DOES AND SPINTRACK DOES IT COME WITH I CANT READ IT

I believe it's 130F, judging both on the text and the shape/size of the track and tip. There is no need to compress your caps lock key and then break it off, however.
It seems like CH120 isn't the only track that appears to be fluctuating in quality. While M145 is built expectantly rugged (like, four parts together, right?), the three I have have inconsistent friction when changing modes. The one I had gotten with Ray Serpent is my loosest one so far, while my first Storm Capricorne's M145 is normal. Now I know modifying is illegal (and it gets pretty damn annoying to be told verbatim a million times) but I applied layers of tape to one of the slides for increased friction.

(Oct. 23, 2011  12:15 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Anyone think Hasbro will make Vulcan Horuseus a regular release? With our luck, they'll just translate the PSP game and sell Vulcan Horseus along with it. Lips_sealed

There is a bigger chance of me becoming the world champ at a Hasbro tournament than there is of the PSP game being localized.

Did I mention I'm too old to compete in Hasbro tournaments?

VH will probably just see general release.
I think if Vulcan was to be released here we probably would have seen images by now, I mean other than Vulcan, what other beys are yet to be shown?
(Oct. 24, 2011  9:23 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: I think if Vulcan was to be released here we probably would have seen images by now, I mean other than Vulcan, what other beys are yet to be shown?

there are a few like screw capricorn,and some other not so popular beyblades/ random boosters & beys from sets (e.g. storm serpant, rock serpant, grand capricorn...)
(Oct. 24, 2011  9:46 PM)BARREL ROLLD Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  9:23 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: I think if Vulcan was to be released here we probably would have seen images by now, I mean other than Vulcan, what other beys are yet to be shown?

there are a few like screw capricorn,and some other not so popular beyblades/ random boosters & beys from sets (e.g. storm serpant, rock serpant, grand capricorn...)

Rock Serpent, Storm Serpent? are they actual beyblades that starred in the Anime?
(Oct. 24, 2011  10:46 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  9:46 PM)BARREL ROLLD Wrote:

Rock Serpent, Storm Serpent? are they actual beyblades that starred in the Anime?

yup (they are the beys from the Indian team which lasted a 1 or 2 episodes in metal master) and there are many more and i think they released a few or going to release a few like burn wolf, poison Virgo
Huh. Sometimes I absolutley hate Hasbro. I just came from my store(Toys R US) and there was absolutely nothing there.
Don't blame Hasbro because you could not beat other kids to the punch.
Ya i should blame my store. I asked them were all the beys were and they said "What is a beyblade"