General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

What.. Green Gravity? Wanna see pics.
(Oct. 08, 2011  4:39 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: What.. Green Gravity? Wanna see pics.

Actually it is a gold Gravity with a green Perseus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhwGcJgJ9Jo
lol, they got the picture of the track and bottom on the 2 perseus mixed up, silly hasbro Smile
(Oct. 08, 2011  2:31 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:

Actually, he said he cant go on youtube. Here is a picture.
http://www.toywiz.com/maxstampedeset.html
Yah getting that tomorrow at my costco , I WANT PERSEUS!
(Oct. 08, 2011  3:31 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  2:31 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:

Actually, he said he cant go on youtube. Here is a picture.
http://www.toywiz.com/maxstampedeset.html

Wow that is such a cool set! At least someone cares that I am in on china Vacation. Joyful_2
Thank you so much!
Does anyone know if Hades Kerbecs, Gravity Destroyer and Twisted Tempo have been released in the UK yet?
I dont think HK has been released at all yet.
It has. Ive seen it on Youtube. What about Gravity and Twisted?
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:05 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Does anyone know if Hades Kerbecs, Gravity Destroyer and Twisted Tempo have been released in the UK yet?

I have seen Gravity Destroyer and Twisted Tempo in The Entertainer.
Thanks Soldier-F3AR! Ill check it now
(Oct. 08, 2011  4:11 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  3:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  2:43 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: Hasbro gets another point for getting the parts right Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVf7YozXpGs

So then you wonder what the hell was wrong the first time, where they could not afford to put the right parts ...

Whatever their reason for not including 90WF the first time around was, there's an extremely huge chance it had nothing to do with "affordability" in a monetary sense, unless I am unaware of them filing for bankruptcy at some point.

Hasbro has goofy reasons for doing things that we don't necessarily understand - or need to, for that matter. Maybe they thought WF would act too funny in their Stadia.

Yea, those "goofy" reasons have to go into other toy lines they have like transformers, boards games etc... So now do you see?
Also beyblade isnt as popular as other toys in the us.
I bought a Ray Striker and my brother bought a Galaxy Pegasus from Morrisons and they were problems...the Pegasus facebolt would not screw in at all and my CS is very aggressive...even though i needed it for defence (EarthBullGB145CS). but whatever...i dont know what was up with W105 though...
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:26 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: I bought a Ray Striker and my brother bought a Galaxy Pegasus from Morrisons and they were problems...the Pegasus facebolt would not screw in at all and my CS is very aggressive...even though i needed it for defence (EarthBullGB145CS). but whatever...i dont know what was up with W105 though...

I've heard of a couple W105s not letting the Face screw in. Must be a packaging error. :\

As for CS, all Ray Striker starters come with an agressive CS. It just takes a while to wear it down so that it's calm.
Well, most of the time, first wave releases usually have errors in it. But hey, later on there'll be more Tongue_out
(Oct. 08, 2011  2:43 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: Hasbro gets another point for getting the parts right Smile

Hasderp?
Nope.
HasBRO Eee
I'm actually excited to waste another $30+ JUST for that bey. XD

(Oct. 09, 2011  10:26 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: I bought a Ray Striker and my brother bought a Galaxy Pegasus from Morrisons and they were problems...the Pegasus facebolt would not screw in at all and my CS is very aggressive...even though i needed it for defence (EarthBullGB145CS). but whatever...i dont know what was up with W105 though...

I've noticed this many times in beys. In Metal Masters this has been happening quite often. They CAN go in, but it's just a little more difficult than a regular track. It's a common manufacturing error, like Kaiba said. Smile
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Hasderp?
Nope.
HasBRO Eee
I'm actually excited to waste another $30+ JUST for that bey. XD

I've noticed this many times in beys. In Metal Masters this has been happening quite often. They CAN go in, but it's just a little more difficult than a regular track. It's a common manufacturing error, like Kaiba said. Smile
AH HE SAID HASBRO ITS THE SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE!
jk jk Im getitng it too and im gonna get a plain black face bolt too >:3 besides toywiz has a shadow bakushin susanow and its 80 bucks so this is a deal!
I have seen Cyclone Herculeo, Gravity Destroyer, and Grand Cetus in Target in Louisiana. Just to let other Louisiana Bladers know that wave 2 is here.
@Future Trucks
That should go in the "Stores with Beyblades in Stock" thread. Smile

Clonetos
I've seen the end... D:
Lol, just kidding. Tbh, the game that comes with Susanow is probably a better purchase than buying the ACTUAL Eclipse ver. of it. I say this because for one, it comes with a Metal Face. The only bad thing there is no regular printed Susnow/Susanoo face, which is kind of a bummer, but it's only really for aesthetic reasons. Second, you get the game as well; the regular Eclipse ver. runs for around $20-30 IIRC, and most DS games are about $30-$40 (I assume this will be about $35) and you can trade the game back in for maybe a $10-$20 refund, so you're really getting the whole thing cheaper than the actual one! (If you're trading in the game that is, which we all know will probably be bad like the first one)
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:29 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @Future Trucks
That should go in the "Stores with Beyblades in Stock" thread. Smile

Clonetos
I've seen the end... D:
Lol, just kidding. Tbh, the game that comes with Susanow is probably a better purchase than buying the ACTUAL Eclipse ver. of it. I say this because for one, it comes with a Metal Face. The only bad thing there is no regular printed Susnow/Susanoo face, which is kind of a bummer, but it's only really for aesthetic reasons. Second, you get the game as well; the regular Eclipse ver. runs for around $20-30 IIRC, and most DS games are about $30-$40 (I assume this will be about $35) and you can trade the game back in for maybe a $10-$20 refund, so you're really getting the whole thing cheaper than the actual one! (If you're trading in the game that is, which we all know will probably be bad like the first one)
if its gonna suck that bad ill make a review and go AVGN on its butt XD but still Susanow is a bey i have been wanting for SO long mainly cause of its Manliness i mean it is a manly bey and with it comes with a power so great it will make your opponents cry.
I like Bakushin; it's not the BEST for any type of custom (ATK, DEF, STAM) but, it does damn well in all of them! I love my Bakushin! Regarding the game though, I can't really say whether or not if it will be good because, well, I've never played it, nor have I seen it in action. But if it'd ANYTHING like it's previous version, than this will definitely not be a good game, and I will take it back and trade it in. Tongue_out
(Oct. 10, 2011  6:26 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I like Bakushin; it's not the BEST for any type of custom (ATK, DEF, STAM) but, it does damn well in all of them! I love my Bakushin! Regarding the game though, I can't really say whether or not if it will be good because, well, I've never played it, nor have I seen it in action. But if it'd ANYTHING like it's previous version, than this will definitely not be a good game, and I will take it back and trade it in. Tongue_out

Is that even legal? i mean not to say that its a bad idea but i kinda see that as a cheap way to just get the game...
IIRC, doesn't Kei play one of the MFB DS games a lot? Tongue_out

Back on topic, weird thing is, I've seen all of Wave 2 except Grand Cetus...
(Oct. 10, 2011  6:30 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: IIRC, doesn't Kei play one of the MFB DS games a lot? Tongue_out

Back on topic, weird thing is, I've seen all of Wave 2 except Grand Cetus...

heh ive seen NOTHIN new except those double pack deals at wally world. on a side note is it me or are the double packs becoming more useful ya know the face off ones.
They are!
Except that damn one with Grand Cetus and Hyper Orso. :\
RS is the only good thing in there lololol