General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

TBH, I thought they'd at least release Perseus with a left spin launcher, but apparently, that's too sensible for our crazy pals at the big H.
(Jun. 12, 2011  8:36 AM)amit93 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  6:27 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well I hate to crush your hope, but it's a Right Ripcord Launcher that come with it Confused people aren't smart enough to know how to go into the ripcord launcher and change the gears to make it spin a different direction even WITH instructions Tongue_out At least where I live they don't, LOL.
they wouldnt need to, hasbro released the rip gauage launcher so that it spins both ways. i was hoping theyd use the same mechanism
Had not seen that myself. Interesting...still no left beylauncher XD
Is there any proof that Gravity Destroyer will come with only a right light launcher?
Well, it's not confirmed. But it's most likely. What we don't know yet, BeybladeBattler, is if one with come wih a Light L or R launcher.

The picture Kai-V showed us is quite the baffler, seeing that entertainment earth really never duplicates the image of a beyblade.
Does anyone think the Faceoff packs from Series 1 will be re-released maybe by the end of the Metal Masters season? If not, would the secondary Beyblades (I.E. Rock Aquario, Flame Bull, Earth Wolf, etc.) will be released in a booster?
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:15 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Does anyone think the Faceoff packs from Series 1 will be re-released maybe by the end of the Metal Masters season? If not, would the secondary Beyblades (I.E. Rock Aquario, Flame Bull, Earth Wolf, etc.) will be released in a booster?
Hasbro doesn't have much care for them, I'm guessing. They wouldn't be worth in booster or remake for them.

But I have realized something, if an MLD starter hasn't been announced yet, something has to be up with it. Seriously, it could be Hasbro surprising us. The same goes with Hell Kerbecs.
I have a feeling they are debating whether or not it (MLD) needs a mold improvement. The same might go for Hell Kerbecs. My theory on that is, if they can censor the name to Hell Kerbecks it might be a "justification" for a new mold which is ten times better.
I really doubt that, their release order just isn't in line with TT's is all. Meteo is seeing release with the Triple Battle set. Plenty of beys aside from the two you've mentioned haven't been slated for release yet.

I honestly don't know where you're getting the idea that they're making a new mold for hell that is "ten times better".
I just found out something! If you zoom in closely to the launcher picture on the box, you can see it's a light launcher 2! Gasp http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-40479410507..._140542664
Or actually, i could be wrong X)
mabye u r right,why else would they have that picture of the light launcher on only the second wave of metal masters beys.we r just going to have to wait and see
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:51 PM)BeybladeBattler Wrote: I just found out something! If you zoom in closely to the launcher picture on the box, you can see it's a light launcher 2! Gasp http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-40479410507..._140542664
Ok, I was wrong after looking at the other picture on Toysonfire's website, I can tell it's just a plain Light Launcher by Hasbro.

EDIT: And as NighWolf said, EE wouldn't do that.
Then why would they show the exact same launcher on the Entertainment Earth website? I doubt that its a light launcher two, just saying
EDIT: There is something new on the box design though. ITs that drawing of the launcher on the top of the box holding the launcher and tool and instructions. The first wave of MM blades did not have that little drawing. Does it mean something perhaps
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:46 PM)th!nk Wrote: I honestly don't know where you're getting the idea that they're making a new mold for hell that is "ten times better".

i have a feeling hasbro might take the engraving of Hell, like they did with Burn
I MUCH prefer the LL2 over the Beylauncher. My TT one is acting up, so if Hasbro releases the LL2, my face will be bursting with happiness and joy. (Oh, and unicorns)
Just want to point something out. O.K., so I was reading a few pages back and someone said that, "what if twisted tempo doesn't have a gap in its Metal Wheel," and I was like saying that wouldn't happen. TBH now, I think I'm wrong and that there is no "Staircase of Death" on Twisted from Hasbro. I mean, I zoomed in, I saturated it to see some fine points but all you see is solid metal. The only part you can't see is so little... there's no way the staircase could fit in it. What do you guys think?

Pic: http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-40479410507..._141305638
I doubt they will completely remove the "staircase", but shrink it to the point where- by their standards- no breakage will be probable.
I see the "staircase" in the front going down, just follow the pattern from the right to the left really closely and hard. But some how, I have a feeling that hasbro will release the "Tempo" transclulent stickers :3 I could br wrong idk.
maybe the staircase is in the front where you can't see? I seriously don't think they would do that Confused

@U JELLY BORT? I seriously doubt that the gap would cause any breakages concidering its weight+thickness :\
That's why I said "by their standards", Hasbro has put some rather unnecessary changes in parts. Such as the 90-Track issue. Although a couple of those worked for the better.
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:51 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: That's why I said "by their standards", Hasbro has put some rather unnecessary changes in parts. Such as the 90-Track issue. Although a couple of those worked for the better.

true... I wonder if it would have killed them to put WF on Bakushin :\

I wonder if all the beys to be released in august will be released at the same time or in varrying waves and be different in different countries (ex. canada and flame sag. and storm cap.) :\
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:23 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Pic: http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-40479410507..._141305638

actually if you look to the right of twisted, the stair case is visible
Please, no more complaints about Hasbro names. If you don't like the names, call them whatever you want.
Also guys Gravity Perseus IS coming with a right ripcord launcher. There is no doubt about it, they have photos on Entertainment Earth.
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:23 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Just want to point something out. O.K., so I was reading a few pages back and someone said that, "what if twisted tempo doesn't have a gap in its Metal Wheel," and I was like saying that wouldn't happen. TBH now, I think I'm wrong and that there is no "Staircase of Death" on Twisted from Hasbro. I mean, I zoomed in, I saturated it to see some fine points but all you see is solid metal. The only part you can't see is so little... there's no way the staircase could fit in it. What do you guys think?

Pic: http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-40479410507..._141305638

Derp. I was joking, you realize? And how can they explain the dual spin gimmick of Gravity Perseus (carp Destroyer) if they only give you a right ripcord launcher? I was at least hoping for an HMS-esque dual-spinner.