General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Thanks for the great info, To! Launching sooner than I expected ... wonder if they will skip straight to Dual Layer?
Where did you find that presentation with that slide of the logo, To? I couldn't find it.
On Hasbro's website they have some other toyfair 2016 presentations and this one mentions Beyblade Burst a few times: http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/H..._FINAL.pdf
The logo appears on slides 2 & 10.
They used the TT promo pic of Valkyrie bursting Ragnaruk on slide 23, so it seems that Hasbro will release the initial wave.
Well, they're not going to used pics of products that weren't even released in Japan yet ... hard to draw a conclusion from that.
OK, move all discussion of Beyblade Burst being internationalised to the Beyblade Burst western release (Hasbro) topic. I will lock this temporarily so that nobody else spreads information in different places for now.
Hey,
The Beyblade Hyperblades And Two Packs are officially releasing in India Today. Yesterday I just got the Official confirmation And a photo of pamphlet from them.
After their release in US in July 2014 they are finally getting released in India.

[Image: image001_zpsbkf9psk4.png]
In April in Two Packs We are Getting Only Stamina and Defence !!!
Also The Attack And Defense Two Pack would be releasing Either in August or September !!!
MFB is still not finished hah !!!! Smile
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Ah 600rs lol. Galaxy peagsus used to be 349rs MRP
Thanks for posting. I guess @[Maximum Dranzer] will know something about this as he has a store
(Apr. 01, 2016  5:09 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Ah 600rs lol. Galaxy peagsus used to be 349rs MRP
Thanks for posting. I guess @[Maximum Dranzer] will know something about this as he has a store
Yeah the Hyperblades are priced like 600 Rs !!! Also The normal Legends like Galaxy Pegasus And All are priced 500 Rs and were released last year only in India I Think so but they would be continuing this whole year till April 2017.
Two packs are like 1000 Rs Approx this Time !!!!!
Yeah MD would surely get the stocks in two to three days I am sure. Some have already got the Galaxy Pegasus !!! lol.
(Apr. 01, 2016  4:50 AM)Burst Wrote: Hey,
The Beyblade Hyperblades And Two Packs are officially releasing in India Today. Yesterday I just got the Official confirmation And a photo of pamphlet from them.
After their release in US in July 2014 they are finally getting released in India.

[Image: image001_zpsbkf9psk4.png]
In April in Two Packs We are Getting Only Stamina and Defence !!!
Also The Attack And Defense Two Pack would be releasing Either in August or September !!!
MFB is still not finished hah !!!! Smile
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Are You sure of the fact that its launching this month?Because I frequently mail Funskool, asking their launch dates.Last time when beyblade legends were launched, funskool did replied to my email about the launch saying yes they are launching.But this time they didn't.
There has been rumors of their launch.Can you share any link or anything other than the photo that proves their launch?
Sure Yes.
I think only Diablo nemesis like BBP LDD is worth buying ? Might get rare in the future as its the antagonist bey (?)

ronitnath

That above photo should be good evidence I suppose. It says 2016 releases
(Apr. 01, 2016  5:15 AM)Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  5:09 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Ah 600rs lol. Galaxy peagsus used to be 349rs MRP
Yeah the Hyperblades are priced like 600 Rs !!! Also The normal Legends like Galaxy Pegasus And All are priced 500 Rs and were released last year only in India I Think so but they would be continuing this whole year till April 2017.
Two packs are like 1000 Rs Approx this Time !!!!!
Yeah MD would surely get the stocks in two to three days I am sure. Some have already got the Galaxy Pegasus !!! lol.

We got Galaxy Pegasus like in January-December
(Apr. 01, 2016  5:18 AM)ronitnath Wrote: Are You sure of the fact that its launching this month?Because I frequently mail Funskool, asking their launch dates.Last time when beyblade legends were launched, funskool did replied to my email about the launch saying yes they are launching.But this time they didn't.
There has been rumors of their launch.Can you share any link or anything other than the photo that proves their launch?
Oh actually they weren't able to reply that's correct because the Person who in Charge of Beyblade Department was on leave for many days.
I have got a Official confirmation from them Via Email Yesterday only as the Person just came back yesterday. I even called and confirmed with that. Before yesterday when I called them at March 15th the person did tell me he was going to be on leave for some days.
But yes its Confirmed !!!

Edit :-
(Apr. 01, 2016  5:19 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Sure Yes.
I think only Diablo nemesis like BBP LDD is worth buying ? Might get rare in the future as its the antagonist bey (?)
Yes Ashton you know that too Hasbro Version Probably may get rare. So getting those to sell or for Personal use ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Thanks for the info Burst....So all the 4D beys are launching at a time? Along with only two Two-pack systems? in April
(Apr. 01, 2016  5:36 AM)ronitnath Wrote: Thanks for the info Burst....So all the 4D beys are launching at a time? Along with only two Two-pack systems? in April
Yes as mentioned in the Pamphlet. All The 4D Beys. Plus Some Normal Legends will Continue.

Also they have have stopped importing Twisted Tempo And Meteo L Drago so probably where you see them it is probably the Last Batch or Stock Left.

And in Two Packs Yes sadly only Stamina And Balance Packs.
Actually Attack and Defense due to some Issues they will get released either in August Or September !!!

Edit :- Forget To say Thanks To Kai For Unlocking the Thread. Thanks @[Kai-V]
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Impressive news. Certainly speaks to the longevity of the metal-based game. Funskool has handled a number of Beyblade releases in Australia in the past... Think you can probably see where my hopes and dreams are going with that comment.
600 Rs. is still a good deal seeing that it's only $10

600 Rd is still a good deal seeing that it's only $10. Plus plz save some galaxies Pegis and one metro l drago case I might buy so PM me, I used to be in India but am now in USA.
While In Japan as well as in Canada Beyblade Burst releases are going on ! In India again The Beyblade Shogun Steel was Released This First week of October ! Here Are the Ones which were Rereleased !
  1. Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF
  2. Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD
  3. Gladiator Bahamoote SP230GF
  4. Samurai Ifrit W145CF
  5. Archer Griffin C145S
  6. Guardian Leviathan 160SB

Here Goes the Photos !

[Image: IMG-20161010-WA0008_zpso5sysmsb.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20161010-WA0005_zpspkosgww4.jpg]

Now One thing is really Interesting as well as Important to see that There is No Hasbro Logo on the boxes in the Front ? First time I am seeing Takara Tomy Logo on the Shogun Steel Packaging actually ! I know They do mention it always on the back down In The Copyrights Or So But Here they never really mentioned it on Top But now as you can see here

[Image: IMG-20161010-WA0008_zps1bfzvevk.jpg]

The Takara Tomy Logo is on top And yet it is Hasbro's packaging, Hasbro's names and Hasbro's recolours which makes think that Is the Deal Between Hasbro And Takara Tomy is Over ?
As we can see here that Before this on top of the boxes it was mentioned The Age for Beyblade And Down It was Hasbro. But this release Has TT logo On Top And Funskool On Down ( Funskool Is the Official Distributor Of Beyblade In India )

[Image: latest?cb=20130723203550] [Image: IMG-20161010-WA0008_zps5galdevm.jpg]

This Also makes Me wonder that If India can get Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst releases Directly hah ?
It is so weird seeing TAKARA-TOMY seemingly just taking ownership of Hasbro's packaging entirely, and for sure it sounds like Hasbro is not distributing Beyblade to India anymore? Thankfully the transition went very smoothly, since you guys got new Metal Fight Beyblade products with the Hasbro logo just a few months ago too, right? I do wish for you that it means that Beyblade Burst will be developped locally in India sooner than usual.
(Oct. 23, 2016  5:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is so weird seeing TAKARA-TOMY seemingly just taking ownership of Hasbro's packaging entirely, and for sure it sounds like Hasbro is not distributing Beyblade to India anymore? Thankfully the transition went very smoothly, since you guys got new Metal Fight Beyblade products with the Hasbro logo just a few months ago too, right? I do wish for you that it means that Beyblade Burst will be developped locally in India sooner than usual.
Yes Hasbro is not at all Distributing Beyblades Right now to India from what I see ! There Was Legends and Hyperblades Release in India in April this year but that was of Hasbro.
Now what the thing is They will for sure release something again In December Or January Or Feb Or and then Again in April and October Next Year !
Now Again Some Legends Like Hell Kerbecs Or Galaxy Pegasus are expected to be released between December To February ! So will those Have Takara Tomy Logo too ?

And Maybe in April and/or October We may have Either Hasbro Or Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst because By New Year Hasbro Beyblade Burst would Hit The Shelves in US too !
So that's Interesting to see now If We Get Takara Tomy Or Hasbro By April or October Next Year !
Wow, that's so weird to see! Very cool that they're finally being released in India, though.
(Oct. 23, 2016  11:37 PM)Kei Wrote: Wow, that's so weird to see! Very cool that they're finally being released in India, though.

Actually they was released in India before too once (in 2014 or 2015 i think?). But they rerelased them once again (even though they didnt sold as well last time) Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

BTW mine have TT logo too
[Image: IMG20161024122938.jpg]

[Image: IMG20161024122847.jpg]

[Image: IMG20161024122956.jpg]
It has WBBA logo too (it was there before Burst?)

[Image: IMG20161024123143.jpg]

[Image: IMG20161024123113.jpg]

Strangly if you see in back of box there is still © Hasbro 2012. So I think there are less chances TT will be distrubuting beys for India Unhappy but if they did it will be awesome (well all good release and good stadiums like B-09Eee

Well they didnt rereleased Samurai Pegasis this time. Nor Acher Gargoyle, Bandid Genbull and Earth Synchrome pack. They released Thief Phoenic too last time its not there as well