General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

This week end i see an HyperBlade Ldrago Destroy with 4 Legends
Damn, there's still Hyperblades in Canada ? Haha
yes some place has revive or try to sell the last stock of Hasbro hah! Like in Granby the Hart Store is now a big sellers of what its suppose to no more exist on the market. but there price are not so low in certain case.
Yeah, like in zankye's latest Beyhunting video, there was a lot of Shogun Steel/Spark Fx/Hyperblades, but everything was like 15$ and up.
yes they are back but at full prize don't know why... I have tryed to get a deal at Hart but they won't do it. except today they have no taxes on regular price so it help a little... but probably on ebay they cost more I don't check it really.
So now we are getting beyblade legends in India
I heard their quality is not as good as the normal ones. is it true?
I wanted to inquire before buying
well, yeah .. i bought Meteo, Storm and Hell... they seem to be weaker than the older ones.. i used my older meteo combo against the new one... and then used the same base and tip on the new one.. it still lost.. both spin tracks and tips being mint..!
well, yeah .. i bought Meteo, Storm and Hell... they seem to be weaker than the older ones.. i used my older meteo combo against the new one... and then used the same base and tip on the new one.. it still lost.. both spin tracks and tips being mint..!

Oh is that so then pls advice me that should a buy basalt horogium .

Pls help needed.

Maxtwo.
OK thanks guys.
Since they are from the same country as I am, they just purchased the beys and are new to it too

Can anyone else confirm this ?
Actually, Beyblade Legends are the same as TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblades, especially the Hyperblades.
uhm.. just checked, my old meteo is lighter than the beyblade legends one...!

EDIT- Rechecked with a newer weighing machine.. its just 2-3gms now(the difference)

my old weighing scale showed it to be 8-10gms of difference :v
By how much? There is a certain degree of weight variation that occurs naturally.
UK FANS! BEYBLADE LEGENDS AND BEYBLADE SHOGUN STEEL NEW WAVE in The Entertainers!

And just when I ran out of money Unhappy
Man, really ? I am very glad for you guys, but this is so random hah.
Yeah, I thought the UK Beyblade stage was over! But now I'm super ticked off since I spent most of my money by the time I saw them, and ended up buying Genbull only, next time Gargole and other legends.

If there were the SS 2 packs or the 4D Legends, OH GOD!
So, distribution of Beyblades in UK is same as the distribution in India and maybe other countries ... the legends which have arrived in India are
Rock Leone
Twisted Tempo(Basalt Horogium)
Hades Kerbecs(Hell Kerbecs)
Storm Pegasus
Meteo L Drago
Burn Fireblaze

they seem to be just randomly distributed Tongue_out
Mine were:

Legends
Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Horogium, Galaxy Pegasus, Storm Pegasus, Meteo LDrago and Lightning LDrago, I haven't seen Rock Leone or Burn Phoenix yet.

Shogun Steel
Berserker Begirados, Gladiator Bahamdia, Archer Gargole, Bandid Goreim, Bandid Genbull, Samurai Pegasus and Thief Zirago, haven't seen the rest yet.
(Oct. 24, 2015  8:15 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Mine were:

Legends
Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Horogium, Galaxy Pegasus, Storm Pegasus, Meteo LDrago and Lightning LDrago, I haven't seen Rock Leone or Burn Phoenix yet.

[Image: WBO_Beyblade_Legends_Giveaway_November_Metal_Fus.png]

http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Legends-B...B010VO1BDO
Wonder if they found a few crates of deadstock somewhere or something.
Pity storm capricorn wasn't a legend, then again it seemed only the selected few were to be legends. Though some of those legends' recolors were pretty ugly i mean just...eww...

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Then again, this one topples the original versions in terms of looks...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(Oct. 26, 2015  2:15 AM)Meta madness Wrote:

Legends

I obviously meant in stores...
(Oct. 26, 2015  3:24 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2015  2:15 AM)Meta madness Wrote:

Legends

I obviously meant in stores...

Ah, yeah. These were pretty hard to come by in the stores.
Seriously the green color looks horrible. Not even matching the name of the bey. :\
It's more of a dark aquamarine. Though yeah, some of the legend recolors were either pretty beautiful or down right disgusting.