General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 21, 2011  4:32 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote:

Hasbro's attempt @ an LED Sight. Hasbro's on a roll Grin I can't wait for Hades Kerbecs. At least the name isn't bad.

This looks familiar... like something from the plastic generation... anyone agree?
EDIT: Maybe I should've read, I saw a post mentioning this Tired
(Aug. 21, 2011  4:32 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote:

Hasbro's attempt @ an LED Sight. Hasbro's on a roll Grin I can't wait for Hades Kerbecs. At least the name isn't bad.

I guess it can't fit string launchers like the Custom Grip. Unhappy
I really think they could have went with a different color other than blue, like, oh, I don't know, red. Yeah, that would've looked nice. But I'll end up buying it anyways XD
I can care less if it can't hold a BeyLauncher, I bought the Custom Grip for crying out loud... all for a worthless Angle Compass XD

EDIT: I also can say that Hasbro's Rip Gauge Launcher is quite powerful, or at least mine is. It's close to the Rev Up's power, but not as powerful. More powerful than their Light Launcher, their BeyLauncher/String Launcher, and it even seems to be more powerful than my BeyLauncher L/R.
...Okay, these assesments are ALL OVER THE FREAKIN' PLACE! I'm getting one again. First they're pretty good, next they suck, then they're okay, then they suck, now it is awesome. MAKW UP YOUR MINDS! My brain cannot take any more of this.
Oh yeah, I just remembered. About two hours ago, I did some RGL Testing with Burn Aquario W105 MS...

RGL Spin time: 4 mins, 52 secs (~100% Launch power)
Hasbro String Launcher Spin Time: 4 mins, 16 secs (~80% Launch Power)
Hasbro LightLauncher Spin Time: 3 mins, 14 secs (~60% Launch Power)

I was amazed. But any other Ripcord besides the RL ripcord gets stuck in the RGL
Please note that I'm bad with LightLaunchers.
I think the RGL is a hit or miss.
Mine sucks horrible and only does about 50% of the string launcher.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong. If someone could enlighten me I would me grateful.
Rock Zurafa Unboxing:

@BBS That video has already been posted on the previous page by Ibeyblader
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:25 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Rock Zurafa Unboxing:

I already posted that, hah.
Hades Kerbecs looks epic in the packaging ^^

One can only hope Hasbro releases it in Wave 3.
(Aug. 21, 2011  3:42 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: EDIT: I also can say that Hasbro's Rip Gauge Launcher is quite powerful, or at least mine is. It's close to the Rev Up's power, but not as powerful. More powerful than their Light Launcher, their BeyLauncher/String Launcher, and it even seems to be more powerful than my BeyLauncher L/R.
I have to disagree. I'm not sure about the rev-up luancher since I don't have one, but I found the RGL to be quite weaker then the hasbro string launcher. I did some tests for my RGL review video.
Combo used: Burn Bull 145SD
String Launcher: (Click to View)
Might just be mine, but it seems hard to put the rip cord through the right spin slot yet easy for left spin.I also did testing with the RGL in left spin compared to the hasbro light launcher l using Meteo L Drago CH120SD. I'm not going to type it out unless someone wants to see the results, but the RGL beat the light launcher by 11-31 seconds. Might just be mine is messed up though.
(Aug. 21, 2011  3:42 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I also can say that Hasbro's Rip Gauge Launcher is quite powerful, or at least mine is. It's close to the Rev Up's power, but not as powerful. More powerful than their Light Launcher, their BeyLauncher/String Launcher, and it even seems to be more powerful than my BeyLauncher L/R.

Really? I bought it yesterday. It seemed highly underpowered. I did testing between 4 different launchers: Rev-Up, Beylauncher LR, Light Launcher, and Rip Guage Launcher. Even my Hasbro LL seems more powerful. It scrapes, too.
Will Hasbro continue making Gravity Destroyer come with right-spin launchers despite the fact that the front of their packaging says only the left-spin launcher is included?
I guess these haven't been posted Tongue_out

I'll be sure to pick up Counter Scorpio :3
Actually, they have been posted. Well, the images, not so sure about the auctions.
EDIT: Regarding all of your RGL problems, it is most likely a bad lot or something? Because mine works amazing.
those beys have been posted by myself two pages back and they arebpics from the ebay auction
The Bey Target reminds of the Dranzer Grip
[Image: DKvEm.jpg]

Hasbro's hording their old molds. First the old winders, then the Duotron launcher, etc. I wonder if we'll get a remake of that weird Samolion launcher, and the spring shooter.

If they still have all these molds, it makes me wonder if they'll celebrate Beyblade's 10th (US) Anniversary next year.
Hmph..

Ya so they are using the old molds. Some new and old ideas could make something great!
No wonder I wanted it to be red, it was in red during plastics...
Now, I have some more stuff to day dream about... thanks! XD
They might actually recolor the plastic such in the Duo-Tron...
I wish there was a matte-black Duotron, that'd be the only reason I'd buy it.
I'd say there's more than just a good chance only Light Launchers will work with the Beytarget.