General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

It looks like a snails shell on top of an ice cream cone.
Has there been a Rock Zurafa unboxing video posted here yet? I know of one and I want to post it, hah. But if it has already been seen there is no point in posting it again. I just want to know. Smile
(Aug. 20, 2011  8:33 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Has there been a Rock Zurafa unboxing video posted here yet? I know of one and I want to post it, hah. But if it has already been seen there is no point in posting it again. I just want to know. Smile
No I am quite sure it hasn't post it Plz

(Aug. 20, 2011  9:13 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  8:33 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Has there been a Rock Zurafa unboxing video posted here yet? I know of one and I want to post it, hah. But if it has already been seen there is no point in posting it again. I just want to know. Smile
No I am quite sure it hasn't post it Plz

If you say so.

And here's another one if that one has already been seen. It's not my fault the video is sideways.

Again, sorry if these have been seen already. I'm too lazy to read around, hah. Smile
HADES KERBECS
(Aug. 20, 2011  10:29 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: HADES KERBECS

Nice find. Did you find any other ones? So I guess Kerbecs is being released in Wave 3?
Nah, this is the only one. But it's nice to know that their going to release it though. Smile
What the Hades? That is amazing they are keeping the detail on it, judging from the picture. I say that because there was a wild rumor of them dumbing down Hell's design.
(Aug. 20, 2011  6:25 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Sorry for the double post
Here is Tornado Lacerta at the top of the page (Wait for the page to stop changing)
http://www.beybladebattles.com/home.php

Dear God...
They all... God, they just look BAD.

EPIC SAUCE. Can't wait to get my hands on that! Btw, link to eBay auction, please? Lol.
must see cyber aquario, counter esolpio, flame serpant, and thermal gemios all in hasbro packaging
XDXDXD
[Image: 2v2tdvo.jpg]
[Image: 34opimx.jpg]
[Image: w1wl6p.jpg]
[Image: 2mq6kpw.jpg]
For all the Hasderp haters, say sorry Cool I luv u hasbro <3 . They be releasing important metagame parts early. That's what Im talking abt !
THATS AWESOME!!!

THANKS EARTHEAGLE1997!!
THAT LOOKS AMAZING THANKS!!
Nice find. Gold Cyber Wheel? One of Marcus's friends owns Thermal Gemios. Yay they got Flame Serpent from Team Chandora
Yay, releasing secondary anime beys. Way to make more money--- in a non-ripoff way for once!
hades Kerbecs looks BEAST but if anyone on here can get their hands on it, could they check for different molds on BD145 and Hades
(I think this is the only name change Hasbro did for a reason)
@ toatanu, More like a way to stall for more time for the actual dubbing to be released eh? jk.

But really, the releases get more ridiculous every time so it would seem.
The actual dubbing is released, it aired today in America.
(Aug. 21, 2011  3:37 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: The actual dubbing is released, it aired today in America.
NOOOOOOOO!!! I was actually awake at the time Metal Fusion would usually be on (in this case Metal Masters), but was half asleep and forgot it...

Hasbro's attempt @ an LED Sight. Hasbro's on a roll Grin I can't wait for Hades Kerbecs. At least the name isn't bad.
(Aug. 21, 2011  4:32 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote:

Hasbro's attempt @ an LED Sight. Hasbro's on a roll Grin I can't wait for Hades Kerbecs. At least the name isn't bad.

HEY! thats the same as the old school version
What the sexy mermaid in mashed potatoes.

Thank you for those pictures.
And they said Hasbro will never release that. Smh. Hasderp changes to Hascool! XD gg WBO. Hasbro proved you wrong!
I cannot wait to see what they do to Poison Virgo. Ho boy.
Heh, Hasbro is just getting better and better...... Let's see if they release things fast enough and catch up with TT!
(Aug. 21, 2011  12:57 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  6:25 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Sorry for the double post
Here is Tornado Lacerta at the top of the page (Wait for the page to stop changing)
http://www.beybladebattles.com/home.php

Dear God...
They all... God, they just look BAD.

EPIC SAUCE. Can't wait to get my hands on that! Btw, link to eBay auction, please? Lol.

OK, clicky: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Beyblade-Fus...415ca278c4
Hm.. oh well. Heh, the packaging is so stuffed because of the width.