General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html
according to toywiz beyblade page, they missed out a few beyblades? You know, killer beafowl, vulcan horuseus....
(Aug. 15, 2011  3:09 AM)Temporal Wrote: Eh, I guess, but really, this is disappointing. I honestly hope that it's just yours. No offense, of course.
My new RGL seems to be more powerful than my BeyLauncher... Weird... Half the time it'll just make the bey go bouncing away and shred something up. I lost my Earth Bull GB145 CS because of the RGL! *sob*

Oh yeah, I have an RGL unboxing up on YouTube. I can't post the url from my 3DS right now but my user is TrippleBeefBlader.
(Aug. 16, 2011  6:51 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html
according to toywiz beyblade page, they missed out a few beyblades? You know, killer beafowl, vulcan horuseus....

Yes, yes... We saw that....a few months ago.
probably be released in wave 3 though. hades Kerbecs isnt there but we know that it's going to be released. Probably because that they havnt desighed the packaging yet...
(Aug. 15, 2011  11:20 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote: Smash, next time just edit your post, no need to double.
look at who I'm responding to. I didn't double, just responded to two different people.
Plus, on the topic of MM, my area as far as I know still hasn't gotten wave two, but should soon, as wave one got here about a month after release
You can still edit, you know. Not many people have gotten "wave 2".
So, after being on Bey-hiatus for 8 months, I decided to go check out the Hasbro website to see what I could find in Wal-Mart. I was suddenly overwhelmed by BEYBLADE: XTS!!!!11111! and ELECTRICMALITIC!!!11 and there was a nice surprise seeing as many Bey's had been imported. Any tests on the new Hasbro stadiums?
There are Tornado Series Beyblades at my Wal-Mart, the triple battle set, and those fugly metallic duotron launchers.

Since I know better and don't even battle, I did not get the triple set despite the awesome looking L-Drago.
What Hasbro should do is expand on their TBS and release like booster cores for it. I.e, a flat no gimmmicked core for like $5.
Or they should release an accessory we'll likely have no use for (since this is usually the case) that includes two metal faces.
Has anyone seen the Leone Tornado Battler at their store, it wasn't mentioned at anyone's store.

By the way, nice job Zeo-Mac!
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:47 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Or they should release an accessory we'll likely have no use for (since this is usually the case) that includes two metal faces.

We already did the yuk-yuks on that. Anyway, to bring them up again, release MF-H and have 50+ stars for Defense. Yup, old jokes should die, even if I agree.
I wasn't trying to joke, really.

On other things, I really hope we don't have any basic parts knocked into obscurity like GENERIC 125 was until Midnight Bull and Torch Aries. I want the Darkness Howling Blazer pack for the red GENERIC 125. I know this part is useless (Really, it doesn't need to be anymore apparent to me). If S130 shows up first in a face-off instead of a Poison Giraffe, there better be a release of Poison Giraffe S130MB somewhere down the line.
I know that, I was drudging up our old hopes. Alas, the fun has died now. Me has dat 125. Rock Pegasis (Orange) 125S is damn cool lookin, and actually wins in a Hasbro Stadium. ME WANTS MB. As in, NOW. Geez, Hasbro, is it THAT hard to release the other part of the Deck set? S130 and MB would be pretty useful with Twisted floating about.
S130 + MB from Hasderp = me happy. c: I can't wait to see what they do with other beyblade releases.
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:53 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Has anyone seen the Leone Tornado Battler at their store, it wasn't mentioned at anyone's store.

By the way, nice job Zeo-Mac!

Yes I have seen Tornado Leone and Pegasus at my Target
Don't tell this belong in Anime random thoughts because, it is about the Metal Masters name changes. I watched the episode with Nile today and Vulcan Horuseus did not change. I say this because some people said it will be changed to Holeseus like Bey Wiki says.
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:58 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I say this because some people said it will be changed to Holeseus like Bey Wiki says.

never listen to bey wikia (not the WBO wiki), allot of the time the facts are wrong

Yeah. like when they said that Hell Kerbecs was going to be renamed Chaos Kerbex.
(Aug. 18, 2011  4:29 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Yeah. like when they said that Hell Kerbecs was going to be renamed Chaos Kerbex.

Really? I thought it was Hades Cerberus. I guess you never trust wikis after all.
Does anyone know if they are releasing Horuseus as a starter or are they including it in a game like they did in Japan?

This might belong in "Ask A Question Get An Answer #2" but seeing that it has something to do with the Metal Masters Hobby i asked it here lol
(Aug. 18, 2011  4:49 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Does anyone know if they are releasing Horuseus as a starter or are they including it in a game like they did in Japan?

This might belong in "Ask A Question Get An Answer #2" but seeing that it has something to do with the Metal Masters Hobby i asked it here lol

There is no information about that yet.
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:59 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:58 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I say this because some people said it will be changed to Holeseus like Bey Wiki says.

never listen to bey wikia (not the WBO wiki), allot of the time the facts are wrong

Plus, they get most of their facts from us. :\ Otherwise they make up random carp.
(Aug. 08, 2011  5:40 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: That is what I said? <- At Coasters

By the way, ShadowHaunter, where did you find the Ray Gil picture capturing all future releases?

What picture? As I do not remember much, what I do remember is having a catalog with me from hasbro.
(Aug. 18, 2011  4:49 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Does anyone know if they are releasing Horuseus as a starter or are they including it in a game like they did in Japan?

We've already said that is someone has it within the show. You can be sure it'll be released separately at a certain point.
(Aug. 18, 2011  5:26 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  5:40 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: That is what I said? <- At Coasters

By the way, ShadowHaunter, where did you find the Ray Gil picture capturing all future releases?

What picture? As I do not remember much, what I do remember is having a catalog with me from hasbro.
If it is the one that says future releases on it I am pretty sure it is from the rulebook included with the triple battle set. It is also available as a download on beybladebattles.com